PEx Highlights

TRAVEL PHOTO OF THE WEEK: Maligcong

PExer Ironwulf shares his soulful Maligcong experience in this week's featured Travel Photo of the Week.

read more

PHOTOS: Ateneo Clinches Final Four Berth

Happy times for the Ateneo Lady Eagles continue to roll as they clinch an official spot in the Final Four. Check out the game gallery here!

read more

REVIEW: Into the Woods

Not the typical Disney kid-friendly film you'd expect and most definitely not to be missed.

read more

AXN Names

Marc Nelson and Rovilson Fernandez will reunite once again on AXN as hosts of the inaugural season of "Asia's Got Talent."

read more

REVIEW: Halik sa Hangin

The story is a breath of fresh air for Star Cinema, and that's enough reason to see it in cinemas.

read more

PHOTOS: Tigresses Crush Lady Tams

UST continues to roll, extending their winning streak to four straight games after crushing FEU in three sets, 25-19, 25-21, 25-23.

read more

Lightbulb Mechanical Engineering

may bago na naman akong gustong kunin
    maganda ba yung MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
    narealize ko kasi na mahilig akong mag-ayos ng mga sirang gamit, okay lang ba yung mech engr.? thanks sa sasagot
    LOVE LOTS

kung hilig mo mag ayos ng gamit, mag aral ka sa TESDA.

CCIE 40XXX 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by xiela View Post
    may bago na naman akong gustong kunin
    maganda ba yung MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
    narealize ko kasi na mahilig akong mag-ayos ng mga sirang gamit, okay lang ba yung mech engr.? thanks sa sasagot
    LOVE LOTS
    Anung klaseng gamit? Hindi scope ng Mechanical Engineering ang pagkumpuni ng sirang payong, bintana, radyo, tv, washing machine at kung anu ano pang gamit. Mechanical Engineering is more on design.

hindi na pala mechanical engineering.... computer science na pala

ang gulo ko

Hi xiela, mechanical engineering is a nice course kasi it is very broad on its scope. It can handle a bit of electronics, automotives (cars), refrigeration and ventilation (essential in constructing buildings, houses), it it also about designing machines, instruments, etc. Okay siya but take it in an engineering-centered school like Mapua to get the best of it.

If you can't decide what course to take, here's my advice, take a piece of paper and jot down all your hobbies and interests. Then connect it to the course that suits them best.

Then ask yourself, do I want to study this for 4 years? Will I be good in it? Or am I ready to make myself good for it? Hehe.

where po kayu nagwowork as mechanical engineer? fresh graduate po