Christina Aguilera ... {Enter The Electrifying Realm Of The Queen Of Pop} Thread 9 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Hacksaw Ridge

"As the screen darkens and the credits start to roll, you are left with a sense of having witnessed something extraordinary."

read more

2017 PEx Oscar Pool

Join the 2017 PEx Oscar Pool. Check out this thread for more info.

read more

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win exclusive movie merch from Fist Fight!

read more

From court to courtside!

New commentators are making waves in the UAAP scene. Who's giving you the best impression so far?

read more

Recommended driving schools

Looking for a driving school? Here are some recommended schools you may want to check!

read more

Restuarant hunt

Find some of the recommended hidden restaurants in the metro here. Plan your next food trip now!

read more

Page 1 of 57 1 2 11 51 ... Last

Christina Aguilera ... {Enter The Electrifying Realm Of The Queen Of Pop} Thread 9

Singer, songwriter, performer, producer, perfumer, philanthropist and actress—is there anything Christina Aguilera hasn’t done, and done exceedingly well? One of the most accomplished performers of the last decade, she has sold 50 million albums worldwide making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time, achieved five #1 singles on the Billboard hot 100 chart, and has won four Grammy Awards and a Latin Grammy Award, as well as four top five albums in the United States.

ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME

GRAMMY WALK OF FAME

HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME

Has Honored Music Legends such as Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Madonna, James Brown and Aretha Franklin.

And performed with BB King, Patti LaBelle, Madonna, Andrea Bocelli, The RollingStones, Herbie Hancock, Sting, Elton John, Tony Bennett, and Etta James.

● Conquered Six Continents and Performed in 50 Countries.
    ● It’s A Man’s Man’s World Performance ranked #3 In My Night At The Grammies
    ● Fashion Muse of Legendary Designer’s **,Versace and Roberto Cavalli
    ● Performed In Some of the World’s Biggest Shindigs (1999 Christmas In Washington, 1999 MTV2 Large New Year’s Eve, 2000 Super Bowl, 2000 Party In The Park, 2000 Miss USA, 2002 Winter Olympics,
    ● Won 5 Grammies amongst 18 Nominations and Performed Seventh Times. (Including Latin Grammy)

● SHE WAS THE BADASS GENIUS OF SINGING; SHE WAS PUT ON THIS EARTH TO SING!
    ● ONE OF THE MOST ACCOMPLISHED AND CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED PERFORMER, MUSICIAN AND ARTIST OF OUR TIME
    ● THE VOICE OF HER GENERATION
    ● GRANDDAUGHTER OF SOUL
    ● AT THE TENDER AGE OF 27, HER PERFORMANCES HAVE BEEN WATCHED BY POLITAL FIGURES, WORLD LEADERS, SPORTS SUPERSTARS, ICONS AND EVEN WORLD ROYALTIES.

{Welcome.}

MOVES LIKE JAGGER BB Hot 100 #1!!!

"Moves Like Jagger" is a song by American band Maroon 5 featuring American pop singer Christina Aguilera. It was released for digital download on June 21, 2011 in conjunction with a live performance of the song on The Voice the same day. "Moves Like Jagger" was written by Adam Levine, Benjamin Levin, Ammar Malik and Shellback, and was produced by Shellback and Benny Blanco.[2] It was later included on a re-release of the band's third studio album, Hands All Over (2011). The song's lyrics refer to a male protagonist's ability to impress a female with his dance moves, of which he compares to those of Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger. "Moves Like Jagger" debuted at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100, therefore making it the band's first top-ten single since the number-one hit "Makes Me Wonder" (2007), and Aguilera's first top-ten since "Keeps Gettin' Better" (2008). The song was a number-one single in United States, Canada, Denmark, Ireland and New Zealand and was also a top-five hit in most countries that it charted. The song also marks the first time two former Best New Artist Grammy Award winners have collaborated on a Hot 100 hit. A music video directed by Jonas Akerlund was released on August 8, 2011. The video not only features Christina Aguilera, but it also features some old video footage of Mick Jagger himself and his iconic moves.

The Voice is an American reality talent show that premiered on April 26, 2011 on the NBC television network.
    Based on the reality singing competition The Voice of Holland, the series was created by Dutch television producer John de Mol.
    It is part of an international series. The Voice immediately proved to be a hit for NBC and in mid-May 2011, it was confirmed that the network had renewed the show for a second season.

Part of the elite group of artist with number 1 in 3 decades!
    90s, 00s, 10s -
    Christina Aguilera
    Britney Spears
    Usher

80s, 90s, 00s -
    Janet Jackson
    Madonna

70s, 80s, 90s -
    Michael Jackson
    Elton John

60s, 70s, 80s -
    Stevie Wonder

Hello Queentina pexers!

hi guys!

congrats sa new home.

MLJ #2 on BB Hot100

"Like" dethrones Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger," featuring Christina Aguilera (1-2), after the latter track ruled the Hot 100 for a week. While "Jagger" slips 1-3 on Digital Songs (207,000, down 5%), it jumps into the top 10 (11-8) on Radio Songs (86 million, up 22%).

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/adel...05341102.story

Hellow Nice To Know Na My New Trend Na..pero I Have Some Sugstion,ok *** Sana Ha...i Think Wag N Natin I Drag Yung Being A Queen Of Pop Ky X Dami Ng Ng Ttag Nyan Ngyon, Ithink Xtina Hve Legue Of Her Own...lets Admit Na She Maybe Not The No.1 To All Qualities To Become A Diva But Thats Make Her Standout...combination Of Everything Roll Into One...sori Kung My Maofend Pero Di Ko Sadya

to the new thread.
    to the title. Good job Harry

Celebrities who were bullied as kids

The woman with the biggest voice in music
    "The Voice" judge didn't always have the power to make or break other people's music careers. For years, she just wanted to pave her own fame path. But some people in her school didn't like it.

Tiny Christina Aguilera
    As an aspiring teen pop star, she was the object of ridicule among her Staten Island classmates. A few tormenters would slash her tires to prevent her from getting to gigs on time and mess with her microphone to embarrass her on the stage. "There was a lot of resentment and I think there was a bit of jealousy involved," Aguilera revealed during her 'Behind the Music'. "There were threats that were made on me and my mom. They would thrash my tires if I would win a certain competition... I just remember (thinking), 'I gotta get out of here, I gotta go make my dream out there."

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/paren...photoViewer=14

I love the Yahoo article! Biggest voice in music industry

I also love the other celebrity bits there about bullying stuffs.

Wow! Nice new thread!

MLJ back on I-tunes #1!

Predictions for next week chart- #1!

Congrats sa new thread

weeee new home!

Christina Aguilera Did Not Get Fired From The Voice

Christina Aguilera of NBC‘s The Voice has yet again become the victim of false rumors, as the web has been buzzing about the mentor being fired from the show. Today, those rumors were put to rest as it has been revealed that Christina Aguilera did not get fired, nor is she leaving the series. Read on for more!

Earlier this week, rumors were flying that Christina Aguilera had been fired from The Voice, with one source who supposedly had an inside scoop, saying: “She doesn’t spend time with her contestants like she’s supposed to. She doesn’t participate. She spends most of her time on set with her boyfriend.” But, rest assured fans as now NBC has revealed that the rumors are just that – rumors!

Christina Aguilera is still under contract for the second season of the show, and NBC’s executive vice president, Paul Telegdy stated earlier today: “There is absolutely no truth to the rumor.” Christina Aguilera’s reps also confirmed that the rumor is untrue and were quick to point out that the show is a big hit because of Christina and fellow mentors, Blake Shelton, Cee-Lo Green and Adam Levine. We’re not sure why everyone is out to get Christina Aguilera lately, but her fans know better and can’t wait to see her again for the show’s second season!

The Voice’s second season premiere will take place right after the Superbowl on Sunday, February 5, 2012 and will then move to Mondays at 8 pm EST starting on Feb. 6! Are you excited for the show’s second season? We sure are!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Voice Links and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows!
    http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.co...rom-the-voice/

Moves like Jagger is back at #1 on BB Hot100

After dropping to No. 2 last week, "Jagger" returns for a second frame atop the Hot 100, similarly rebounding (3-1) for a second week at No. 1 on Digital Songs (220,000, up 6%). The song claims Airplay Gainer honors on the Hot 100 courtesy of its 8-5 push on Radio Songs (104 million, up 20%).

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/kell...05353052.story

oh my back @ 1

congrats christina

cheers for the new thread

#1 like where it's supposed to be. MLJ is one ot he few authentic & deserving #1 hit this year.

Page 1 of 57 1 2 11 51 ... Last