Christina Aguilera ... {Enter The Electrifying Realm Of The Queen Of Pop} Thread 9 - Page 5 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 5 of 57 First ... 4 5 6 15 55 ... Last
    Christina at MJ Tribute Concert

Smile
    http://www.youtube.com/v/8P2sPt2ggEs

Dirty Diana
    http://www.youtube.com/v/8P2sPt2ggEs

Just heard XTINAS new song!!!!!!!! I am in awe of this Superstar! I have loved her for so many years!!!!!!!
    http://twitter.com/#!/DirtySexyBB

Quote Originally Posted by dirrty_harry1989 View Post
    Hello, sgrules! Welcome to the thread!
    Thanks sa pag welcome!

i got my 4 favorite different artist on their DEBUTS.
    one of them is christina...
    alam ko rare na but i got a copy yesterday from a store selling Canadian cds.

same here! for me, christina was at her best physique and choice of clothes, too when she was with jordy...oh well, good old times..

Quote Originally Posted by mondee View Post

Aww.. that guy's so lucky!

Aww.. that guy's so lucky!
    He looks like Beyonce minus the weave and all that hair.

Lykke is I'm gonna be so damn happy if there's a collaboration with Xtina!

and YES to Santi & Ladytron also! Uhmm... How about [spoiler start] James Blake[/spoiler end]? His voice is incredible, sexy & hot as hell! And I'm so jealous!
    Think I'll have a heart attack if that happens.

I DirrtyDianatina more than Smiletina.

Christina's worth is £90million ! ( $140 million )

her MJ tribute was incredible! she's indeed the voice of her generation! i'm in love with dirty diana! parang sinapian siya ni michael jackson! galing!

christina, rock album pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

i'm expecting her next album to be a rock one

Quote Originally Posted by drderu View Post
    He looks like Beyonce minus the weave and all that hair.
    Oo nga noh! Look at those beautiful eyes!

Think I'll have a heart attack if that happens.
    Yeah, James Blake is really amazing! His voice reminds me of Sam Sparro & Daniel Merriweather. You know, I really adore white soul singers!

Christina's worth is £90million ! ( $140 million )
    http://i55.tinypic.com/parfa.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lili_cute View Post
    her MJ tribute was incredible! she's indeed the voice of her generation! i'm in love with dirty diana! parang sinapian siya ni michael jackson! galing!

I just love the people screaming on the top of their lungs when the host introduce Xtina. The UK really loves her!

And I hope she'll make a rock album soon with an Electronic/Indie/Psychedelic sound.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/320732_2089061866436_1241905591_31959247_597074279_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hcEUp1IAb0

aww i missed seeing and hearing christina sing

That's why she's a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by mondee View Post
    i'm expecting her next album to be a rock one
    Fighter, Make Over comes to mind=

Yeah, James Blake is really amazing! His voice reminds me of Sam Sparro & Daniel Merriweather. You know, I really adore white soul singers!

I just love the people screaming on the top of their lungs when the host introduce Xtina. The UK really loves her!

And I hope she'll make a rock album soon with an Electronic/Indie/Psychedelic sound.

Yes @ Hipstertina/Indietina. She should continue the Monday Morning/Birds of Prey route. I hope she works with Blake, Wyngarden & co., Radiohead (any track from King of Limbs can be her next Birds of Prey), Robyn, Li, of course Santi & Sia, and why not Florence?

Quote Originally Posted by cessy View Post
    aww i missed seeing and hearing christina sing
    She's going to slay. I can feel it.

alam niyo i'm nervous for next era. everybody's talking about her weight. i really don't mind her weight but i'm afraid her look will overshadow her music. katulad nalang sa mj tribute. no matter how great yung performance niya, the media is still bashing her cause of her weight. the industry revolves on image more than talent. sad but true.

alam niyo i'm nervous for next era. everybody's talking about her weight. i really don't mind her weight but i'm afraid her look will overshadow her music. katulad nalang sa mj tribute. no matter how great yung performance niya, the media is still bashing her cause of her weight. the industry revolves on image more than talent. sad but true.
    me too! her weight is already alarming. given that xtina is always referred a hot item.

but if the album will be released by early 2012, she still has lots of time to SLAY those fats, first, before she slay the sluts next.

Just finished her performances. Very legendary. I found the SMILE better, true vocal excellence. I noticed that she sings way "cleaner" nowadays. It gets me more excited that she's going to see a vocal coach soon. Legendary voice will be more legendary!

I wish that she has sung bigger MJ hits like MAN IN THE MIRROR!

OMG, very adele!

[spoiler start] and I say this with a not so good context[/spoiler end]

Christina Aguilera found herself in the stocks as she visited the London Dungeon.

The singer took a break from her schedule to visit the attraction, getting into the Halloween spirit a few weeks early.

Aguilera, who was among the performers at the Michael Jackson Forever tribute concert in Cardiff over the weekend, was snapped alongside two of the grisly attraction's sinister characters.

Page 5 of 57 First ... 4 5 6 15 55 ... Last