Christina Aguilera ... {Enter The Electrifying Realm Of The Queen Of Pop} Thread 9 - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 57 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... Last
    britney vs. christina' sales again? and again? OLD school.

everyone knows that christina is not as mainstream as britney.

[spoiler start] grabe din ang layo ng voice nila no, 4 octaves difference![/spoiler end]

wow... ngayon ko lang nabisita ang bagong bahay!

Kung maka-react naman kayo, over-defensive.
    Just saying. Siyempre, contemporaries sila. Eh sa mabagal siya magrelease ng album eh, flop pa ang Bionic.Pero no contest when it comes to their vocal abilities.

Don't get me wrong, I'm neither an Xtina hater nor a stan; I am a fan. An obective fan, to be exact. Kthankxbye.

^
    Got your point. what I like/hate most about Christina is that she always takes time in between her albums, but each album has a defining theme/concept. She's not just releasing albums to make hits & sell albums. She's honing her craft as an artist and a performer not just an entertainer. From her debut to the iconic Stripped to the critically/commercial success Back To Basics, even w/ the polarizing Bionic she was still able to record some of her sonically diverse tracks. That is also why she's highly respected by her peers. She's fighter, a legend.

I'm not defensive, just saying for the sake of saying it. HAHA

It's just you know, old fans already know those facts, it has been an endless topic of arguments here in Xtina threads, and funny that from time to time someone's gonna remind about them and kinda rub it in the face.

I suppose you're not one of them though.

Christina is Glamour German Magazine’s #1 Woman

Even in childhood Christina Aguilera was a pro in the spotlight. At twelve, she became a permanent member for two years the children’s show “New Mickey Mouse Club.” In 1998 she contributed a ballad for the soundtrack of the Disney film “Mulan” in which earned her a “Golden Globe” nomination and a recording contract. Known worldwide, the 18-year-old with just the single “Genie in a Bottle” and the accompanying debut album, both landing on top of the charts. In 2001 they performed together with Pink, Mya and Lil ‘Kim is a remake of the Patty-LaBell classic “Lady Marmalade” and took a radical image change: away from teen star to a sex symbol. The concept was successful: 2007 Christina Aguilera landed in the ranking of the world’s richest women in 19th place preceded it and also privately in November 2005 married Christina Aguilera music manager Jordan Bratman the, son Max was born in 2008. In October 2010 the couple announced their separation.
    Source: Glamour De

^galing ng reyna.

it's raining!

Oh usapang sales na naman? Luma na yan. Hehe.

50m maliit pa ba yun?

Debut film ni christina 100m lang naman.

kung digits lag ang usapan may ibubuga naman si christina.

Until now visible pa rin si britney at si christina.

Eto dapat ang tanong

saan na ba ang mga kasabayan nila?

Mandy moore
    jessica simpson
    etc...

Where na kayo?

mukhang number 1 na naman ang MLJ sa BBHot100!

Quote Originally Posted by jordy_rockz11 View Post
    Oh usapang sales na naman? Luma na yan. Hehe.
    well ganyan talaga pag sales lang ang maipagmamalaki.

si willie r nga nakakaplatinum with his jologs hits eh! haha

SALES SALES SALES.. d na yan sukatan. anyone with marketing gimmicks can now sell!!!

I was at Greenbelt and SM Makati earlier, maraming cds on sale sa Astrovision..

Bionic-P200!
    Back to Basics-300!
    Burlesque OST-200!
    (di ko sure kung may KGB: DOH..)

Get your copies now!

Week Ending Sept. 25, 2011. Songs: LMFAO X 2

LMFAO has two songs in the top 10 on this week's Hot 100, a sign of how fast this second-generation duo has taken off. Their former #1 smash "Party Rock Anthem" holds at #4 in its 19th week in the top 10. Their fast-rising follow-up, "Sexy And I Know It," vaults from #25 to #10 in its fourth week.

The duo consists of Stefan "Redfoo" Gordy and Skyler "Sky Blu" Gordy, the son and grandson, respectively, of Motown founder Berry Gordy Jr.

"Party Rock Anthem," which features Lauren Bennett & Goon Rock, is the third best-selling song for the year-to-date, behind Adele's "Rolling In The Deep" and "E.T." by Katy Perry featuring Kanye West.

"Moves Like Jagger by Maroon5 featuring Christina Aguilera holds at #1 for the fourth week. This is the longest that any Maroon5 song has held the top spot. "Makes Me Wonder" spent three weeks on top in 2007. Aguilera has had two longer-running #1 hits.

"Moves Like Jagger" sold 233K copies this week, which is its largest weekly tally to date.

The song has sold 2,207,000 copies, a total surpassed by only one Maroon5 hit. "Makes Me Wonder" has sold 2,628,000 copies. ("Jagger" will top that in three weeks, tops.)

"Jagger" is also #1 in Canada and on Nielsen SoundScan's Euro chart, which is a composite chart for Europe. It's #2 in the U.K., Germany and Australia.

Foster the People's "Pumped Up Kicks" holds at #3 for the fifth straight week. It's unusual for a song to spend that many weeks at #3, but it happens. Real McCoy's 1994 hit "Another Night" logged 11 weeks at #3 (its peak position). "Pumped Up Kicks" tops the 2 million mark in digital sales this week.

"You Make Me Feel..." by Cobra Starship featuring Sabi drops from #7 to #9. The song tops the 1 million mark in digital sales. Last week, it tied "Good Girls Go Bad" as Cobra Starship's highest-charting hit to date. "Good Girls Go Bad," featuring Leighton Meester, hit #7 in August 2009.

Here's the low-down on this week's top 10 songs.

1. Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera, "Moves Like Jagger." The song holds at #1 for the fourth week in its 14th week on the chart. This is its ninth week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #1 (233K).

2. Adele, "Someone Like You." The former #1 song holds at #2 in its 12th week on the chart. This is its fourth week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #2 (201K).

3. Foster The People, "Pumped Up Kicks." The song holds at #3 for the fifth week in its 22nd week on the chart. This is its seventh week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #3 (177K).

4. LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett & GoonRock, "Party Rock Anthem." The former #1 song holds at #4 for the fourth week in its 27th week on the chart. This is its 19th week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #4 (149K).

5. Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levine, "Stereo Hearts." The song holds at #5 for the second week in its 15th week on the chart. This is its fourth week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #5 (140K).

6. Bad Meets Evil featuring Bruno Mars, "Lighters." The song holds at #6 for the second week in its 15th week on the chart. This is its ninth week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #13 (73K).

7. Rihanna, "Cheers (Drink To That)." The song jumps from #8 to #7 in its ninth week on the chart. This is its third week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #10 (114K).

8. Lady Gaga, "You And I." The song rebounds from #10 to #8 in its eighth week on the chart. This is its fourth week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #9 (114K).

9. Cobra Starship featuring Sabi, "You Make Me Feel..." The song drops from #7 to #9 in its 11th week on the chart. This is its third week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #11 (102K).

10. LMFAO, "Sexy And I Know It." The song jumps from #25 to #10 in its fourth week on the chart. Digital sales rank: #6 (139K).

Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass" drops from #9 to #12, ending a 15-run week in the top 10.

"Without Love" by David Guetta featuring Usher jumps from #15 to #11 in its fourth week on the chart. It's a safe bet to make the top 10 next week. Digital sales rank: #8 (116K).

"We Found Love" by Rihanna featuring Scottish DJ Calvin Harris is the week's top new entry at #16. It's the first single from Rihanna's upcoming sixth studio album, which is due Nov. 21. "We Found Love" is vying to become Rihanna's 20th top 10 hit. She first cracked the top 10 (with "Pon De Replay") a little more than six years ago.

Rihanna pulled four top 10 hits from her current album, Loud. It was her fourth consecutive album to yield three or more top 10 hits.

"We Found Love" got off to a fast start even though it had just four days of radio activity and digital sales in the tracking week. (It was released on Thursday, Sept. 22.) The song enters Hot Digital Songs at #7 (117K).

Dev's "In The Dark" jumps from #18 to #17 in its eighth week...Jason Derulo's "It Girl" jumps from #30 to #24 in its seventh week..."Marvin & Chardonnay" by Big Sean featuring Kanye West & Roscoe Dash jumps from #38 to #32 in its 10th week. Marvin Gaye, who is saluted in the latter song, first cracked the Hot 100 in October 1962 with "Stubborn Kind Of Fellow."

"Better With The Lights Off" by New Boyz featuring Chris Brown jumps from #47 to #42 in its 13th week...Gavin DeGraw's "Not Over You" jumps from #63 to #50 in its seventh week.

Darren Criss' rendition of Tom Jones' 1965 smash "It's Not Unusual" debuts at #65. It's the highest of three Glee songs to crack this week's chart. Criss is 24, the same age that Jones was when his version of the song first charted in April 1965. "It's Not Unusual" was the first of 29 Hot 100 hits for the Welsh entertainer.

It's too soon to know if Criss will prosper as a recording star beyond Glee, but he clearly has talent and charisma. Which brings me to a gripe I have with Glee. I wish the producers would give star billing to its cast regulars rather than simply bill all the songs as by "Glee Cast."

Two other Glee songs debut this week. "You Can't Stop The Beat," from the 2002 musical Hairspray, bows at #67. "We Got The Beat," a cover of a 1982 Go-Go's smash, opens at #83.

"Y.U. Mad" by Birdman featuring Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne debuts at #68. This is an example of how our texting culture is affecting song titles. Other examples from the past year or so include "OMG" by Usher featuring will.i.am, Ke$ha's "We R Who We R" and Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)."

Birdman's highest-charting hit as a lead artist is "Stuntin' Like My Daddy," a collabo with Lil Wayne which peaked at #21 in 2006.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/cha...ngs-lmfao-x-2/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkIGj2HlpXM

Na-post na ba to?

Secret Potion (New Pictures)

More!

ganda

Billboard thinks that MLJ will be nominated for grammy!

"By the way," adds Nelson, "I'm predicting (perhaps an obvious prediction) that the Grammy folks will give Bennett the Award for best traditional pop vocal album." With 10, Bennett already claims the record for most wins in the category.

"And, perhaps Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera will receive best pop duo/group performance honors at next year's Grammy Awards for 'Moves Like Jagger'."

^ I love it!

Page 3 of 57 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... Last