Bike/Cycling | Hobbies and Recreation | PinoyExchange
X

Page 1 of 26 1 2 11 ... Last

Bike/Cycling

Who is into biking/Cycling here?

Mountain bike. Bike commuter from any point of the Manila.
    I love Biking because of the freedom it gives me.
    No rules and restriction. Walang huli. Enjoy biking

Can I buy a good bike less than 10k?

-----
    Last edited by The Headmaster; Oct 28, 2014 at 09:53 PM. Reason: for pexsowaw purposes

Quote Originally Posted by etuckram View Post
    I'm also interested. Anyone?

Quiapo/ Quezon Boulevard. Hilera ng mga bikes dun from low-end to high-cost.

meron new bike store sa burgos circle fort, nakita ko after ng fun run ko.. looked at the net for their facebook page and found this http://www.facebook.com/pages/Primo-...28271923938862

Quote Originally Posted by etuckram View Post

Makakabili ka.. P2000 lang bagsakan talaga galing sa Japan..

Quote Originally Posted by kan2ten View Post
    Makakabili ka.. P2000 lang bagsakan talaga galing sa Japan..
    ganito yung bike ko hehe

Go to Primo Cycles in Fort Taguig. They have high end bicycles. Road bike or mountain bikes, they have it.

You can check their facebook page for more info.

https://www.facebook.com/PrimoCycles?sk=info

wow, saw kuya kims bike sa facebook ng primo cycles

advice lang:

if you want to obtain the optimal cycling power output while ensuring a comfortable, injury-free ride. try retul technology(available in Primo cycles)it gives bike fitters objective, accurate and immediate bike fit measurements

heard about that retul, accurate measurement talaga siya... heard that sa states, saan dito sa Phl meron?

meron na po tayo dito sa Philippines, sa Primo cycles sa burgos circle fort. check mo info ni primo cycels sa https://www.facebook.com/PrimoCycles?sk=info

san kayo nag bike? tagal na ako hindi naka bike ulit. 3months na! namiss ko na mag biking...

sir sa BGC area, sometimes me and some of my friends meet up kami sa may burgos circle sa may primo cycles.. isa sa friend ko kasi nakatira sa area dun eh

dati I got a bike, I use to ride it daily during sem break... ngayon I seldom use it na, busy na lagi

sad to here that there are a lot of fake items around the world. need to think of a unique item and hard to imitate to survive in the business world

buy kayo dapat sa store talga. huwag yung sa tabi tabi kase sigurado madami fake and kaya mura.. kaya minsan sa konting halaga doon pa tayo napepeke.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 11 ... Last