PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: San Mig Cops Grand Slam

San Mig became the 5th team in PBA history to achieve a Grand Slam after escaping Rain or Shine with a hard-earned 92-89 game 5 win.

read more

Season Preview: UAAP Season 77

The most exciting collegiate basketball tournament is back. Find out what the different teams bring to the table in UAAP Season 77.

read more

REVIEW: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Visually stunning, haunting and compelling, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is a must-see.

read more

Where San Mig Stands in History's Best Teams

What made the Grand Slam even more memorable was how San Mig had to overcome several obstacles to achieve this remarkable feat.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Crushes Cagayan

Despite a decent effort, the PLDT Turbo Boosters crushed defending champions Cagayan in a straight-set 25-23, 25-23, 25-21 win.

read more

Show Me Your Teeths: BesTEETHS!

The girls go emo and sentimental and pay tribute to best friends and sidekicks in the realm of Pinoy TV, movies, and... Batang X?

read more

Page 156 of 254 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 155 156 157 166 206 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 5069

papromote

PLEASE GRAB A COPY OF UNO MAGAZINE SEPTEMBER ISSUE
    AND PREVIEW MAGAZINE OCTOBER ISSUE

thanks for the space

gorachelleann Rachelle Ann Go
    wow! October 1 na pala di ko na namalayan..
    13 hours ago

here's my protege -> youtube.com/watch?v=DUaVZh…
    13 hours ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUaVZ...layer_embedded

Rachelle Ann Go (@gorachelleann) will have a mall show at SM Southmall tom.(Oct2) at 5pm to promote her 'Unbreakable' Album.See You There!

Down To Mars
    Attention earthlings! Witness the rare collaboration as DTM join-force with Rachelle Ann Go and Kyla dubbed as ShinKyToMars tomorrow on Party Pilipinas.
    about an hour ago

Rhian Ramos will celebrate her birthday in Party Pilipinas this coming sunday!

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton defends her WBO super bantam weight title vs. Mexico's Jessica Villafranca via unanimous decision. Catch the bout "Laban ng Lahi" tomorrow at GMA Network before Party Pilipinas.

GMA Sked for October 2

10:15 am -- Laban ng Lahi: Ana Julaton vs Jessica Villafranca (Via Satellite)
    12:15 nn -- Party Pilipinas Idol
    3 pm -- Reel Love Presents Tweenhearts
    4 pm -- Showbiz Central
    6 pm -- 24 Oras Weekend
    6:45 pm -- Pepito Manaloto
    7:45 pm -- Kap's Amazing Stories
    8:30 pm -- The Protege
    9:30 pm -- SNBO 1: Who Am I?
    Starring Jackie Chan
    11 pm -- SNBO 2: Bahala na vs Sputnik
    Starring ER Ejercito and Efren Reyes Jr.
    12:30 am -- Diyos at Bayan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpuYhJvQ3FQ

Missing Direk Rico...He truly is a genius and ushered in the golden age of Party Pilipinas!! Tatak DRG!

Quote Originally Posted by loved_guy19 View Post
    Live singing will always be Party Pilipinas trademark.

Party Pilipinas improved a lot, had its ups and downs. I commend both teams (A and B) for giving their very best to entertain us every Sunday.

I'm living far from neverland!

Party Pilipinas Fans or PPFS in short are PEXers who are fans of the show. Though most of them are now lurkers, we update the thread as much as possible if we have time.

Some PP staff gave tickets here before, PEXers are even included in Online Interactive to win passes. Perhaps we can PM PP staff PEXers if we want one.
    so i guess i can consider myself as a PPF? eventhough i'm new here, and quite busy with work, i'll try to post my comments as much as i can coz i love the show.

yup, i'd love to watch. lalo na kung VIP. haha. i mean *** sa baba. ksi last time sa taas lang ako ng studio.

btw, im excited for tomorrow's episode!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Quote Originally Posted by einah08 View Post
    hi maroon!

last sunday's show was amazing! i love all the numbers! we were there din, watching it live.. and same, late na din kami nakapasok. hindi na naabutan yung opening..
    really??? siguro nagkita tayo. haha. yeah, bitin. late na nakapasok. where did u get ur tickets btw? VIP pass?

PPFS!

Party with your idols this Sunday in PARTY PILIPINAS
    Article posted September 29, 2011

Give it up for your IDOLS in Party Pilipinas!

Party Pilipinas opens up with an all-star cast fueled with a high-energy performance by the number one cheer dance idol, UP Pep Squad.

As the cast of Sinner or Saint bid farewell, Party Pilipinas opens the stage to the lead stars of Time of My Life as they give you the newest dance craze, the Super Shane Shake. Meanwhile, feast your eyes as the hottest and sexiest FHM and Cosmopolitan idols fire up the ramp.

The young idols are also set to conquer not only the scene but your hearts, make way to the Candy Cuties; Juliemo (Julie Ann and Elmo); and, Learkin (Leanna and Arkin).

Party Pilipinas resident belters pay tribute to Pinoy International Idols on VOX; at the same time, the OPM balladeers render a string of Asia’s Songbird’s most remembered hits. And Party Pilipinas also gives the spotlight to three protégés on a special number.

It’s a triple birthday bash for showbiz heir, Ynna Asistio; La Diva’s Maricris Garcia; and leading lady, Rhian Ramos. Finally, make way for Solenn Heusaff’s hot comeback on the Party Pilipinas stage.

So mark your calendars and party with your idols this Sunday, October 2, in Party Pilipinas Idol!

SOURCE

Party Pilipinas

CONFIRMED! Abangan bukas ang bagong set ng Party Pilipinas! #PPIDOL!
    2 hours ago

Party Pilipinas

ABANGAN! #PPIDOL welcomes back the Hotlegs and some new members that will hit some "G's". Definitely A new "force" to reckon with! -- @direkmark
    about an hour ago

G-FORCE?

Isabel Oli, balik showbiz via Party Pilipinas; papasok din bilang isa sa mga karakter sa upcoming show ng Kapuso Network na Daldalita starring Jillian Ward.

Francis M. foundation event this October 8 at Zirkoh Tomas Morato

‎Mark Bautista - the Pop Heartthrob Concert
    with guest Sam Pinto, Princess Velasco & Liza Manalo

October 22,2011 West High Auditorium,Anchorage Alaska 99517
    October 28,2011 Balboa Theatre,San Diego California 92101
    October 29,2011 Bob Hope Theatre,Stockton California 95202
    October 30,2011 Clovis Performing Arts,Fresno California 93730

For tickets info:www.sp3jproduction.com www.sdcivic.org 619-570-1100 www.bobhopetheatre.com 209-337-4673

Again, let's congratulate Rachelle Ann Go for bagging the lead role of Ariel for the very first Asian premiere of Disney's The Little Mermaid musical, which will run from November 18 to December 11, 2011 at The Meralco Theater (Manila). Rehearsals will start soon. Let's wish Rachelle Ann Go good luck!

Page 156 of 254 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 155 156 157 166 206 ... LastLast