PEx Highlights

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Sun, Oct 19

FINAL

KIA80

Tue, Oct 21

FINAL

NLEX101

Wed, Oct 22

FINAL

Fri, Oct 24

FINAL

07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumBLACKWATERRAIN OR SHINE

Sat, Oct 25

05:00 PMLucena CityGINEBRAKIA

Sun, Oct 26

03:00 PMAraneta ColiseumBARAKOGLOBALPORT
05:15 PMAraneta ColiseumSMBPUREFOODS

Tue, Oct 28

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumMERALCOBLACKWATER
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumTALK N TEXTALASKA

Wed, Oct 29

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumKIARAIN OR SHINE
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumNLEXGINEBRA

Fri, Oct 31

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumALASKAMERALCO
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumGLOBALPORTPUREFOODS

Sun, Nov 2

03:00 PMAraneta ColiseumBARAKOSMB
05:15 PMAraneta ColiseumRAIN OR SHINETALK N TEXT

Tue, Nov 4

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumKIAGLOBALPORT
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumGINEBRABLACKWATER

Wed, Nov 5

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumMERALCONLEX
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumSMBALASKA

Fri, Nov 7

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumRAIN OR SHINEBARAKO
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumTALK N TEXTKIA

Sun, Nov 9

03:00 PMAraneta ColiseumBLACKWATERGLOBALPORT
05:15 PMAraneta ColiseumPUREFOODSGINEBRA

Tue, Nov 11

04:15 PMCuneta AstrodomeKIAALASKA
07:00 PMCuneta AstrodomeMERALCOTALK N TEXT

Wed, Nov 12

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumGLOBALPORTRAIN OR SHINE
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumGINEBRABARAKO

Fri, Nov 14

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumALASKABLACKWATER
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumNLEXPUREFOODS

Sat, Nov 15

05:00 PMDavao CityRAIN OR SHINEMERALCO

Sun, Nov 16

03:00 PMAraneta ColiseumBARAKOKIA
05:15 PMAraneta ColiseumSMBGINEBRA

Tue, Nov 18

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumBLACKWATERPUREFOODS
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumTALK N TEXTGLOBALPORT

Wed, Nov 19

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumBARAKOALASKA
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumKIASMB

Fri, Nov 21

04:15 PMYnares Center, AntipoloNLEXBLACKWATER
07:00 PMYnares Center, AntipoloGINEBRAMERALCO

Sat, Nov 22

05:00 PMCagayan de Oro CityALASKAGLOBALPORT

Sun, Nov 23

03:00 PMBinan, LagunaTALK N TEXTBARAKO
05:15 PMBinan, LagunaMERALCOPUREFOODS

Tue, Nov 25

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumGLOBALPORTSMB
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumRAIN OR SHINENLEX

Wed, Nov 26

04:15 PMYnares Center, AntipoloBARAKOBLACKWATER
07:00 PMYnares Center, AntipoloPUREFOODSKIA

Fri, Nov 28

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumNLEXALASKA
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumSMBMERALCO

Sun, Nov 30

03:00 PMAraneta ColiseumGINEBRABARAKO
05:15 PMAraneta ColiseumPUREFOODSRAIN OR SHINE

Tue, Dec 2

04:15 PMMoA ArenaBARAKONLEX
07:00 PMMoA ArenaALASKAGINEBRA

Wed, Dec 3

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumMERALCOKIA
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumTALK N TEXTPUREFOODS

Fri, Dec 5

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumRAIN OR SHINEALASKA
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumSMBTALK N TEXT

Sat, Dec 6

05:00 PMDipolog CityPUREFOODSBARAKO

Sun, Dec 7

03:00 PMAraneta ColiseumKIANLEX
05:15 PMAraneta ColiseumGINEBRARAIN OR SHINE

Tue, Dec 9

04:15 PMCuneta AstrodomeBLACKWATERSMB
07:00 PMCuneta AstrodomeGLOBALPORTMERALCO
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by a_ron View Post
    Former lawyer also.
    Former lawyer who was disbarred because of an adultery case. That led to his ouster as PBA Commish.

bossing Jay..... pero pa-minsan minsan... pwede ka rin naman bumaba sa level nila para matauhan......

pero kung ako kay ka noli eala eh pababayaan ko na lang si isnow...

puro chismax at blind item naman yan si snow. dapat ang apelyido nyan, bading, hindi badua.

Even a lady import agent also had some issues with Snow before.

minsan nakakatsamba rin naman si Snowy sa mga reports at twitbiz niya eh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by James Ty III View Post
    This is my take, Jay, so you and other PEXers may or may not agree:

Snow kasi works for NBN, which is a government station and no one really cares about this channel.

Snow is the pamangkin of Ed Badua, who used to work with PBS before. Kaya he's acting that way.

Snow also had problems with his former Teledyaryo Sports co-hosts, Saleema Refran and Jasmine Romero, both of whom are now working with GMA and ABS-CBN News, respectively.

Government media people are usually underpaid kaya Jasmine and Saleema left for greener pastures.

I used to be a trainee for Sports Radio and I've seen for myself na talagang ganyan ang mga broadcasters na taga-gobyerno. Nagpapayabang sila kasi they know that they won't be fired by the president.

Even in Sports Radio, may ilang broadcasters doon na mayabang like Benjie Castro. Binatikos niya noon si Romy K dahil sa mga utang ng huli.

Benjie is the brother of Angelo Castro of ABS before. Galit siya kay Romy dahil he knew that Romy K had many listeners.

I think the group of Ricky Carandang, being the body that supervises NBN and PBS, should look into this.
    I don't get it James. I missed your point...where exactly are you coming from here?

If you're telling us what triggered Snow's arrogant attitude, I don't care. He can be arrogant and b_tchy if he wants and it won't mean anything. Badua is zero value to me when it comes to sports, so regardless of how he's perceived or however crap_py his image may be, it has no relevance for me.

What does matter is Eala. He's an executive at San Miguel Corporation, he used to be Executive Director of SBP, the team manager of SMART-Gilas, and the Commissioner of the PBA. Surely, someone of that "reputation" should take greater effort in protecting his image. Much more enhance his PR skills. I'm almost sure Badua deserved what he got from Eala. But for someone of his stature, it would have been more prudent for Eala to steer clear from him. It's that simple. You not only put yourself in a worse light than ever, you even generated sympathy to someone who doesn't deserve it.

Such reckless behavior of Eala is totally unbecoming, assuming this report is true (note that Eala has already denied this). I won't actually be surprised that it's true, for two reasons: one, because Badua probably deserves it, and two, because Eala's the type who'll do it...

latest update haha

NoliEala Noli Eala

@oyen_cp3 I'm very ok. ☺ Saw complaint. All lies. My boss knows. His boss knows. We had video pala and it showed the truth. Sent it already.

nampucha, di ko alam na lalaki pala si snow badua. akala ko ala beth celis na nagbibigay ng mga juicy bits

abusado rin kasi mga so called "media", they act like they can do anything and nobody can touch or question them.

ang yayabang.

Quote Originally Posted by James Ty III View Post
    This is my take, Jay, so you and other PEXers may or may not agree:

Snow kasi works for NBN, which is a government station and no one really cares about this channel.

Snow is the pamangkin of Ed Badua, who used to work with PBS before. Kaya he's acting that way.

Snow also had problems with his former Teledyaryo Sports co-hosts, Saleema Refran and Jasmine Romero, both of whom are now working with GMA and ABS-CBN News, respectively.

Government media people are usually underpaid kaya Jasmine and Saleema left for greener pastures.

I used to be a trainee for Sports Radio and I've seen for myself na talagang ganyan ang mga broadcasters na taga-gobyerno. Nagpapayabang sila kasi they know that they won't be fired by the president.

Even in Sports Radio, may ilang broadcasters doon na mayabang like Benjie Castro. Binatikos niya noon si Romy K dahil sa mga utang ng huli.

Benjie is the brother of Angelo Castro of ABS before. Galit siya kay Romy dahil he knew that Romy K had many listeners.

I think the group of Ricky Carandang, being the body that supervises NBN and PBS, should look into this.
    Say what?

Are you kidding?

It doesn't matter if you work for the government or not.

As a mediaman, you should carry yourself properly, act responsively and do work what you are supposed to do and that is to deliver news, straight facts, no BS and no whatever.

Snow Badua has that reputation of posting rumors even if it's too small, he keeps on making buzzes just to get the attention of the people. Do you think that is the role of the media? I don't think so.

Walang kinalaman ang pagtatrabaho niya sa gobyerno sa mga asta niya.

Sa madaling sabi, maaari siyang i-classify bilang isang bogus o kaya ay hao ciao, walang kredibildad. Ultimong utot ng mga player ginagawan ng malaking issue.

Hindi dapat ganun.

Parehong may mali si Eala at Badua.

Pero mas lalo pang pinalaki nitong si Badua ang gulo sa pagputak sa social network at sa pagkuha ng simpatiya ng mga tao.

Quote Originally Posted by cruiserblitz View Post
    latest update haha

NoliEala Noli Eala

@oyen_cp3 I'm very ok. ☺ Saw complaint. All lies. My boss knows. His boss knows. We had video pala and it showed the truth. Sent it already.
    meron na ba sa youtube nyang video na yan?

youtube link please hahahaha

LOL natawa ako sa away na ito ha.

'Di ba mahilig naman silang magpaka-senti sa Twitter? Edi pabonggahan nalang ng quotes/

Quote Originally Posted by YoonJay18 View Post
    LOL natawa ako sa away na ito ha.

'Di ba mahilig naman silang magpaka-senti sa Twitter? Edi pabonggahan nalang ng quotes/
    Baka ganito mangyari

SNOW to NOLI EALA: Sir nakita niyo na ba yung complaint ko against you sa opisina ni Ramon Ang?

NOLI to SNOW: Oo. Saw it already. Full of BS. All lies.

SNOW to NOLI EALA: So, parang sinasabi mong talkshit ako?

NOLI EALA to SNOW: Some kind of. But you are putting words to my mouth like what you always do when you interview other team officials.

SNOW to NOLI EALA: Kaya mo ba ako sa suntukan?

NOLI EALA to SNOW: Oo naman. Anong silbi ng tatlong bouncer sa likod ko.

SNOW to NOLI EALA: SO kapag hinamon kita lalaban ka?

NOLI EALA to SNOW: Oo naman.

SNOW to NOLI EALA: Pamilyar ka ba sa quote na PARE DI AKO LALABAN, BAKLA AKO.

NOLI EALA to SNOW: Oo naman. Gusto mong masampolan?

SNOW BADUA tweets all over twitter hsiterically.

^ HELL YEAH!! He tweets like there's no tomorrow.

16. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by YoonJay18 View Post
    ^ HELL YEAH!! He tweets like there's no tomorrow.
    Pansin ko nga po diyan sa taong iyan, kahit kaunting galaw ng mga teams or kahit kaunting salita ng players, tweet agad.

Baka sa susunod kahit amoy ng utot ng mga players itweet na niyan.

Parang,

"Hir at d Greenmeadows gym, MC$& just farted, amoy adobo"

Sheez.

Naghahype at naghahanap ng simpatiya ng tao.

Parang lagi siyang naghahanap ng atensyon at gusto niya, sa mga tweets niya laging may nakalagay, more on telediyaryo sports later.

Tsk. Tsk.

Desperado na magkaroon ng maraming viewers.

i mean ealas position right now in the smc is too high for him to step down with the likes of snow, even if snow is irritating i wont stoop down with the level of snow, if i were eala i will just tweet this

"im the operations manager here in the smc, i earn 100 k a month and no need to step down to a goverment reporter earning 20 k a month"

in that comment either snow will be irritated and eala can still do what his doing. just dont need to step down to the level of snow

^ You can't blame him. That's part of being a media men. He has to advertise his program in whatever way he can.

Minsan nga, kahit pwede na niyang sabihin, itatgo niya muna para lang manood 'yung mga nagaabang ng show niya.

tanong ko lang sa mga posters dito, paghinamon kayo ng suntukan, anu gagawin nio?

Let's just say what advice would you give your son when he was challenged into a fight fight?

Tingin ko napuno lang si eala kay snow. Mali din kasi yung ginagawa ni snow. Yun pinamamalita niya lagi ng mga nalalaman niyang pba trade transaction kahit hilaw pa, kadalasan puro sa kampo ng smc yung scoop niya, may panapanahon yan kung kelan yung tamang time para ilabas in public yung mga nalalamang scoop. Pag kakasimula pa lang ng negotiation dapat tahimik muna siya dahil pedeng hindi matuloy yang trade na niluluto pag nilabas niya agad in public. Pedeng mag back out yung kabilang kampo pag lumabas agad in public yun kakasimula pa lang nilang negotiations. Pag hindi natuloy yun trade at lumabas na yung mga names na involve may malaking dagok yan sa team, may hinanakit na sa team yung mga players na nabangit. Pag almost done deal na yung usapan, yan yung tamang time para ilabas ng media sa public, hindi yung kakasimula pa lang ng usapan nilalabas na agad parang ayaw magpauna sa iba. hindi niya nga papangalanan gagawin niyang blind item pero sa mga clue na binibigay niya malalaman mo din kung sino yung mga involve.

Yun trade ngayon na pinapangalandakan ni snow yun draft pick na makukuha daw ng ginebra na mangyayari sa draft day. what if kung hindi pa done deal yan at kino-convince pa lang ng smc yung kabilang kampo pero biglang nag back out yung kabilang kampo kasi nilabas agad in public, nabulilyaso na naman. Baka nga hindi na nga tuloy yan dahil na naman kay snow kaya na pissed na ng todo si eala. Gusto niya kasi sa kanya lagi una lumabas para sa kanya yung credit, hindi niya alam napupurnada yung mga trade na nilalabas niya agad kaya kadalasan ng mga scoop niya laging sablay. Malaki yung rason para mainis si noli eala, ito pa naman ngayon yung nagtatrabaho sa mga trades ngayon sa smc. Napupunta lang sa wala yung effort na ginagawa nila dahil kay snow. Tingin ko pinapakiusapan yan na huwag muna ilabas pero madaldal lang talaga

tingin ko may ilang factor na si snow maglabas ng scoop ngayon lalo na pag yung favorite niyang smc players yung involve, maiilang na yan kahit papano or sabihin nating may takot na ng konti. pano may pumalag kasi na taga smc. hindi nga siya nakapag show yesterday, kinabog talaga siya ni noli boy

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast