PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Ateneo Wins in the Clutch Again

Kiefer Ravena made another clutch shot at the dying minutes of the game, cementing an Ateneo win over the UE Red Warriors, 78-73.

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

No surprises! They still rule the loveteam forum, but there's no space for complacency, because another couple might just steal their slot.

read more

UAAP Basketball 2nd Round Schedule

Planning to catch a game before the season ends? Check out the 2nd round schedule for UAAP basketball!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: What If

What If could very well be the best romantic comedy of this generation.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Clinches Final Four Berth

PLDT clinched a guaranteed Final Four slot by taking care of Cagayan in three hard-earned sets, 25-22, 25-21, 25-22.

read more

The La Salle-Ateneo Rivalry

The greatest rivalry in Philippine sports provided another classic on Sunday to the delight of diehard basketball fans.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Call Center Hiring For Pioneer Batch In Antipolo City!!!

CALL CENTER HIRING FOR PIONEER BATCH IN ANTIPOLO CITY!!!

OUTBOUND SALES AGENTS are needed for an Australian (DAY SHIFT) Telecoms Account! Hiring process has started today and was successful! Walk-in applicants are encouraged to apply again on Monday, 22Aug2011 from 9am onwards at Unit G-11, EMRAUD PLAZA along Circumferential Road (Beside Shakey's Antipolo).

OFFER: 20k starting salary plus Maxicare Healthcard upon hire!!!

For Call Center professionals residing in the Rizal area near Antipolo City, your long travel to Ortigas, Makati, and the likes has come to an end! Say goodbye to heavy traffic along Ortigas extension! Enjoy working in the morning and get a huge paycheck with instant health care benefits!

You can also send your resume to raymondxgalvan@gmail.com together with your contact details or call/text 0919-251-2712 and look for Raymond.

is this for real! how stable is the account, is this sales? more info please..

I've send my resume with ur email already.. What is the name of the company? Is it okay if I don't have much call center experience?

Quote Originally Posted by raymond43 View Post

OUTBOUND SALES AGENTS are needed for an Australian (DAY SHIFT) Telecoms Account! Hiring process has started today and was successful! Walk-in applicants are encouraged to apply again on Monday, 22Aug2011 from 9am onwards at Unit G-11, EMRAUD PLAZA along Circumferential Road (Beside Shakey's Antipolo).

For Call Center professionals residing in the Rizal area near Antipolo City, your long travel to Ortigas, Makati, and the likes has come to an end! Say goodbye to heavy traffic along Ortigas extension! Enjoy working in the morning and get a huge paycheck with instant health care benefits!

You can also send your resume to raymondxgalvan@gmail.com together with your contact details or call/text 0919-251-2712 and look for Raymond.
    up natin for more info..

Yes, this is for real. TAG Global Solutions is the first call center to be put up in Antipolo City! Telecommunications and energy accounts are available! Day shift and night shift, weekends off!

This is an Outbound Sales Account so we encourage hard core sellers to apply!

Why would you waste your time travelling long hours to and from the office? Or waste your effort working for a tiny basic?

SEE THE ADVANTAGES!!!
    - Huge starting salary...20k!
    - Maxicare upon hire!
    - Weekends off!
    - Commissions!
    - Non-busy location!
    - Quick travel time!
    - No traffic!

What more can you ask for?

We need 50 agents for the pioneer batch (25 - day shift; 25 night shift). Seats are quickly being filled so hurry!

If you have little or no experience but you have the guts, the confidence in speaking, the fluency in the English language, the convincing and conversational skills, and of course, the selling talent, then it's worth a try!

If you have what it takes, come and apply at Unit G-11 Emraud Square Plaza, Circumferential Road, Antipolo City on Monday, 22nd of August, 2011.

Interview starts at 9am. Please bring your updated resume.

oopss hardcore selling, sana may customer service soon.. ill support this, my sis will apply tomorrow, sana, makapasa **

Quote Originally Posted by raymond43 View Post

Hi there Raymond, thanks for the info, I'm also from Rizal currently working as TSR in Teletech Cainta, if in the future there will be a need for a TSR/CSR, pls. count me in, I'll apply for that.

hi I already send my resume to ur email add.. im interested.. already have telco and energy campaign exp in my previous cc company.

up up up !!!! Outbound eh

professional outbound agent in antipolo, please apply, lets help this center build good reputation in our city so others center will follow. The success of this center is the success of our city...

Quote Originally Posted by fhay0213 View Post
    hi I already send my resume to ur email add.. im interested.. already have telco and energy campaign exp in my previous cc company.
    walk in ka na ***, 25 agents needed for day and 25 agents for night shift

pano ba pumunta **?im from rosario, pasig. thanks!

okay sana kung may CS or tech pero outbound..

Quote Originally Posted by shing2 ganda View Post
    pano ba pumunta **?im from rosario, pasig. thanks!
    Hi,

You can take a ride going to Tanay via Antipolo. This will directly pass by the office building which is along Circumferential Road. Just ask the driver to drop you off Emraud Sqaure Plaza. You will know that you're almost there if you're past Shopwise Antipolo.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fhay0213 View Post
    We have already received your resume and was trying to contact you on your landline. You can go to our office from Monday to Friday. Interview starts from 9am-5pm. Just bring your updated resume and some interested friends.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by noVoice View Post
    professional outbound agent in antipolo, please apply, lets help this center build good reputation in our city so others center will follow. The success of this center is the success of our city...
    Thanks NoVoice! It is indeed a very good opportunity for our city to prosper more and be popular. We have a lot of talented call center professionals residing within our hometown and this center is of much help since most of us spend 3-4 hours total travel time to and from the office.

In the next few months we are hoping and looking to add CS accounts so just stand by for updates!

Thanks guys!

sep 1 contract signing
    sep 5 start ng operations

hayzt sana successfull ang call center na to at magtagal para pag may tech at care, ill be transferring here, lau kasi ng libis

Quote Originally Posted by noVoice View Post
    sep 1 contract signing
    sep 5 start ng operations

hayzt sana successfull ang call center na to at magtagal para pag may tech at care, ill be transferring here, lau kasi ng libis
    balitaan mo kami ha? ^_^

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast