PEx Highlights

REVIEW: While We're Young

Looking for a decent middle-aged dramedy to watch? 'While We're Young' may be the right film for you.

read more

Get the exclusive 'Avengers' pins!

Avengers week is upon us! Get hyped and participate in the discussion thread to get exclusive pins!

read more

PEx Summer: Tiis Ganda Tips

For all the girly PExers out there, share your tiis ganda tips and get a chance to win the special PEx Summer 2015 pins!

read more

REVIEW: Kid Kulafu

'Kid Kulafu' proves that a Filipino film can be both entertaining and engaging. Read our review after the jump!

read more

MerlyVogue: Your Breakup Sounds Familiar!

Bakit nga ba nag-break si Gerald at Maja? Anong kaguluhan ang meron sa Your Face Sounds Familiar? Maki-chika na kasama si Merly!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Takes Game 3

Wayne Chism 'mixing the paint', a toothless Paul Lee and a weird ninja watching the game. All that and more in our game gallery!

read more

Smile Nationality: Nepal (do they need Visa to enter Philippines?)

Hello Pexers.
    I need an information.
    My Friend who is a citizen of Nepal would like to visit Philippines for 15 days and also 15 days in their country Nepal. 15 days Vacation lang with us.

Question is: Kailangan pa ba nya ng Visa pa-pinas? I heard from others na hindi na raw nya kailangan ng Visa and he can stay in philippines not exceeding 21 days. Is that an accurate info? We're just thinking na baka harangin sya sa Pinas at pabalikin dito sa Saudi.

Baleh yung hawak nyang documents ay Round Trip Ticket JED-MNL-JED at Visa na Exit Re-Entry work nya dito sa Saudi Airlines. Mahirap na kasi baka hanapan sya ng Visa sa atin.

May mga documents pa bang kelangan idagdag? Inivite namin sya and we'll take care all of his expenses naman.

Hope somebody can help me get accurate information.

TIA.