PEx Highlights

MerlyVogue: Yes, Todo na 'to!

Kung ang mga noontime show ay may Lenten Special, magpapatalo ba kami? Ito na ang MerlyVogue: Penitensya Special!

read more

REVIEW: The Spongebob Movie

You're in for a "silly, vibrant and entertaining" treat in the 'Spongebob Movie.' Read our full review here!

read more

Virtual Viewing Party: Holy Week Edition

Got nothing to do this Holy Week? Join the PEx Movie Club in their movie marathon this coming April 1-3!

read more

PHOTOS: Philippine SuperLiga 2015

Want to see all your favorite volleybelles in action? Get your fix of Philippine SuperLiga photos here!

read more

PBA Semifinals Photo Gallery

Check out the latest sights and scenes from all of the Commissioner's Cup semifinals games in our PBA gallery!

read more

What are you going to sacrifice this Holy Week?

Will you go on a social media fast? How about spending more time with the family? Join the PEx Holy Week conversation here.

read more

Smile Nationality: Nepal (do they need Visa to enter Philippines?)

Hello Pexers.
    I need an information.
    My Friend who is a citizen of Nepal would like to visit Philippines for 15 days and also 15 days in their country Nepal. 15 days Vacation lang with us.

Question is: Kailangan pa ba nya ng Visa pa-pinas? I heard from others na hindi na raw nya kailangan ng Visa and he can stay in philippines not exceeding 21 days. Is that an accurate info? We're just thinking na baka harangin sya sa Pinas at pabalikin dito sa Saudi.

Baleh yung hawak nyang documents ay Round Trip Ticket JED-MNL-JED at Visa na Exit Re-Entry work nya dito sa Saudi Airlines. Mahirap na kasi baka hanapan sya ng Visa sa atin.

May mga documents pa bang kelangan idagdag? Inivite namin sya and we'll take care all of his expenses naman.

Hope somebody can help me get accurate information.

TIA.