if you can have 5 dogs what would be your choices? - Page 5 | Pets and Animals | PinoyExchange

X

Page 5 of 14 First ... 4 5 6 ... Last

hey brandon.. since you are giving them all your data.. how about we make it complete?

real name is Leo Angelo Campit Salinel right?
    how about I give them your address also? and your bday? and
    your where you work? and your ofc number? and your mothers name?

Whoah! What are you... a phone directory or some sort? He he he... hey, that's cool. I guess you and Brandon Baby had known each other for a long time, ey?

I'm a good fan of his. You too?

Originally posted by PitBull23
    Whoah! What are you... a phone directory or some sort? He he he... hey, that's cool. I guess you and Brandon Baby had known each other for a long time, ey?

I'm a good fan of his. You too?
    yup.. am a great fan of his. if you can call it that way.
    let us just say I have some resources...

and yeah I have known him for some time now. he also challenged me before to fight him. man. I have had my fill of fights and I dont think it is worth it.

assassin,

Like what I've always said, this guy has an interesting life cycle:

talk
    talk
    argue
    talk
    argue again
    post pics
    talk
    post redundant pics
    argue
    get pissed
    trash talk
    challenge anyone on a fist fight
    get really pissed by the Big Bad Dog
    curse the Bid Bad Dog
    find his boyfriend, Lief_Erikson to help out
    find his big girlfriend, CelinaKyle's skirt to hide
    apologize (in a plastic way)
    talk
    (Repeat whole Cycle all over again)

Kakainis naman itong si Brandon96! Ang ganda-ganda ng thread tapos papasukan na naman ng arnis-aikido-and-all-that-martial-arts-ek-ek!

Hey! I see your name plastered so many times in PeX and you always end up going out of topic and challenging people to fight you. Not everyone here are war-mongers like you 'no! If you're looking for someone to challenge or brag about your fighting abilities...

MAKE YOUR OWN GODDAMNED THREAD!!!

Sheesh! Kung pwede sana ipa-ban ang IP address mo sa pinoyexchange e....

Ouch.... That must've hurt!

hurt? knowing him, it did not even bother him..

Currus Meus Fractus Est

Cool Friggin' Bunch of Idiots Magkakasabwat

You're right. It doesn't bother me at all. Kasi hanggang salita lang kayo eh. Obvious namang magkakampi kayo at dinudumog ninyo lang ako sa kulit.

OK lang Assasin_Mage. Be my guest and clobber me anytime. I know exactly where and how you got that info which BTW is not correct. Leo is my disipulo and student and a good friend of Leif in Lameco eskrima. He doesn't look like much of a fighter or brawler but he does kick ***. Do you think I'm really that stupid to have my own number and details circulating? As for Leo, he's very well covered and can handle any risks. That is why we use that same cell phone #.

BTW, there are some breed type dogs at the Marikina City Dog Pound. Anyone lost a dog or two? Or looking to adopt one or two? Please call Marikina City Hall.

Cool

Huuusss.... there you go again. Challenging anyone whenever pissed.

"Not" bothered? Why challenge Assassin? Di ka lang siguro naka-bawi sa kaniya noon kaya ka ganyan.

Some mentality people has... a "fist-fight challenge" is always a last resort whenever a mental argument had failed. Ganyan lang tao sa riles eh, kausapin mo ng matino... makipag-argue ka sa disenteng paraan... kapag hindi nakasagot sa iyo, tignan mo... hahamunin ka ng suntukan.

Tsk... tsk...

... now that's what you call an intellectual law student.

BTW, there are some breed type dogs at the Marikina City Dog Pound. Anyone lost a dog or two? Or looking to adopt one or two? Please call Marikina City Hall.
    What's this... ran out of insults? He he he...

Assassin, now I know. Thanks !

diugun_oirasor, watch out... ikaw naman aawayin niyan, he he!

Post Re: Friggin' Bunch of Idiots Magkakasabwat

Originally posted by Brandon96
    You're right. It doesn't bother me at all. Kasi hanggang salita lang kayo eh. Obvious namang magkakampi kayo at dinudumog ninyo lang ako sa kulit.

OK lang Assasin_Mage. Be my guest and clobber me anytime. I know exactly where and how you got that info which BTW is not correct. Leo is my disipulo and student and a good friend of Leif in Lameco eskrima. He doesn't look like much of a fighter or brawler but he does kick ***. Do you think I'm really that stupid to have my own number and details circulating? As for Leo, he's very well covered and can handle any risks. That is why we use that same cell phone #.
    ooohhhhhh... I dont even know pitbull. the only thing we have in common is you.

as for where I got the details. can you really tell where I got it? I very much doubt if you can. and so that is not your number? ohh really? then I guess you dont work in Kapitolyo then? and you were not born on March 11 1973? hmm okay. if you say so.

there is something about March 11 though. they say that those born on the ides of march are often times.. uhh nevermind..

and as Pitbull said, why shoudl I clobber you? for what purpose? what woudl be the point? so that I can show that I can piss higher than you? ohh great grand master I accede.... you CAN piss higher than me

I guess this thread had really "gone to the dogs"... eh?

He he he!

Originally posted by PitBull23
    I guess this thread had really "gone to the dogs"... eh?

He he he!
    yup it has... in more ways than one.

What is your problem? Nangangailangan ka ba kaya nanghahamon ka pa rin? Will you just drop it and like I said, find another thread or make your own.

This WAS a very nice thread and you WERE starting out on the right foot... UNTIL you started jabbering about your prowess and your fighting skills and challenging everyone else.

This is NOT a thread about fighting. NOT a thread on war techniques. NOT a thread about looking for a place to whoop a$$.

You (and that goes for everyone else here) have three choices:
    1) Shut Up.
    2) Stick to the original topic
    or 3) Post another off-topic and irritating message and get ready to be banned from PinoyExchange. Check out the User Agreement because you've definitely broken the rules.

he he he... i guess so.

anyway, hey Pitbull23... may bago ka bang Pitbull pups?

Ayan, nagalit tuloy si diugun_oirasor. Si Brandy Baby kasi eh, hilig maghamon ng away eh.

As for me... my apologies. I'm just a big fan of Brandon... I'm just "hounding" him where ever he goes. Siya lang naman itong nagagalit sa akin pero ako, lab na lab ko siya!

Originally posted by diugun_oirasor
    MAKE YOUR OWN GODDAMNED THREAD!!!
    Sinabi na rin namin iyan sa kaniya sa "other" threads. But he won't get into his senses unless someone like you would tell him that.

Originally posted by rage_within
    he he he... i guess so. anyway, hey Pitbull23... may bago ka bang Pitbull pups?
    Hey there, Sensei! Well, as for now... kaka-stud pa lang kay Lucring. Sana mabuntis. Bakit, hingi ka ulit? No problem. Basta mabuntis lang si Lucring. Ganda nung lalaking nakita ko. Puppy sharing lang usapan namin nung owner.

Cane Corso
    English Bulldog
    Chow Chow
    Boxer
    Golden Retriever

Currus Meus Fractus Est

Talking Hehehe!

Hehehe, di ba pareho kayong Aikidista ni Pitbull23?

I don't work at Kapitolyo. And for sure you got Leo's info from Globe Telecom. I happen to be LEASING his cellphone under a private agreement since I own a Smart prepaid and personally I think it sucks major time. He has two cellphones and thus lent or rather, leased the regular line to me since it was to him quite a financial burden having to mind the bills.

makipag-argue ka sa disenteng paraan ... kapag hindi nakasagot sa iyo, tignan mo... hahamunin ka ng suntukan.
    Disenteng paraan? Hah, dream on asong ****.

Currus Meus Fractus Est

Post For Diugun_Orasor

This WAS a very nice thread and you WERE starting out on the right foot... UNTIL you started jabbering about your prowess and your fighting skills and challenging everyone else.
    You're obviously friggin' biased because IF YOU CHECKED HOW PITBULL23 STARTED BADGERING ME FROM HIS VERY FIRST POST ON THIS FRIGGIN' THREAD you'd see that he was the one who should be sanctioned, not me.

In any court or forum of law or equity he'd be the one so sanctioned, not me. OK lang babae ka naman eh di ba Miss Charo Nuguid?

Most likely ka-oficina mo si Pitbull23? Madali lang ideny pero u're both into IT (he a programmer and you an IT manager).

Post Re: Hehehe!

Hehehe, di ba pareho kayong Aikidista ni Pitbull23?
    Sorry, if you may remember... i'm not a pure grappler.

I don't work at Kapitolyo. And for sure you got Leo's info from Globe Telecom. I happen to be LEASING his cellphone under a private agreement since I own a Smart prepaid and personally I think it sucks major time. He has two cellphones and thus lent or rather, leased the regular line to me since it was to him quite a financial burden having to mind the bills.
    Tsk... tsk... mahal-mahal mo sumingil sa mga Arnis classes mo... naka-Prepaid ka naman. Pa-linya ka na... dami-daming pera eh.

Disenteng paraan? Hah, dream on asong ****.
    ...and what do you know about "decency", Brandon Baby?

Post magmalinis ba?

You're obviously friggin' biased because IF YOU CHECKED HOW PITBULL23 STARTED BADGERING ME FROM HIS VERY FIRST POST ON THIS FRIGGIN' THREAD you'd see that he was the one who should be sanctioned, not me.
    O... nagmalinis ka ngayon. You scored 1 point here... I'm off-topic (and so are you).

With due respect to the owner of this thread... my apologies.

Just remember Brandon Baby, it's not me who started this issue... it was you who did the same first in Aikido threads. Right now... you're just reaping what you had sown.

I'll see you in your own thread. I love you, Brandon!

Page 5 of 14 First ... 4 5 6 ... Last