PEx Highlights

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

Wake Me Up When You Show Me Your Teeths!

In this week's Show Me Your Teeths!, the ladies talk about the -ber months, the upcoming Bench Fashion Show and the Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Sun Cellular Post Paid Plan - is it Ok to avail?

Hello Everyone,

I'm planning to avail the Post Paid plan 350 at sun cellular. Having Unlimited call and text to Sun networks and plus 250 text to other network. There's a free phone with lock in period of 30 months. I planning to have the Samsung Corby 2.

Any experience regarding their services? Is it ok to avail this plan?

Thanks and God Bless Pexers!

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I'm planning to avail the Post Paid plan 350 at sun cellular. Having Unlimited call and text to Sun networks and plus 250 text to other network. There's a free phone with lock in period of 30 months. I planning to have the Samsung Corby 2.

Any experience regarding their services? Is it ok to avail this plan?

Thanks and God Bless Pexers!
    hi, i have been using sun postpaid for the last 6 years and so far, the service have been good, got 3 phones already. they have online chat support when roaming.

i also use the sun broadband wireless and no regrets when my usb stick broke (within the warranty) the sun shop lent me a usb stick to use while mine is being repaired. sadly the stick cannot be repaired so they replaced it with a new one

what i don't like about Sun is the long waiting at their business centers and hotlines.

coverage wise, they have improved and still improving

got to agree with the above post..
    ive been using the plan 450 for 3 mos now and its good
    i also have sun broadband with them for almost 2 yrs now and the connection improved.. i seldom got dull connection..

tingin ko nakaganda din *** pagtake over ni mvp

plus they have a chat support customer service kng ayaw mo makipagusap through phone..

Quote Originally Posted by omstad View Post
    got to agree with the above post..
    ive been using the plan 450 for 3 mos now and its good
    i also have sun broadband with them for almost 2 yrs now and the connection improved.. i seldom got dull connection..

tingin ko nakaganda din *** pagtake over ni mvp

plus they have a chat support customer service kng ayaw mo makipagusap through phone..
    does the chat support already working even if you're not on roaming? i was only able to use the service while i was in HK, but when i tried to use the chat support here, it won't work...

wtf! I've tried to follow up my online application in Sun Cellular Shop but the EO told me that I should follow up it online!
    wew

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    wtf! I've tried to follow up my online application in Sun Cellular Shop but the EO told me that I should follow up it online!
    wew
    why don't you just apply at the business center instead? it is faster. if you are near robinsons galleria, it is better to apply there as i think that is the main office. that business center is fast and most of the phones they offer are available there. if you have a credit card (at least 30k and at least 6 months active, i think), you just have to present it together with your latest monthly billing and photocopies of your valid id's. and that's it.

when my mom applied before with the requirements i mentioned above, her application was approved within the day

Quote Originally Posted by ninyarica View Post
    does the chat support already working even if you're not on roaming? i was only able to use the service while i was in HK, but when i tried to use the chat support here, it won't work...

yes, it's working.

^buti naman. better than calling the busy hotline... try ko nga
    thanks omstad

Walang signal ang sun sa El Nido, Palawan. =(

^yeah wala nga. meron lang dun globe... sa sun tiyempuhan lang... 2 years ago, mahina rin ang signal sa puerto princessa pero ngayon, maayos na :P

kelan ina-activate ng Sun ang kanilang postpaid lines? Within the day of the approval of the application? or kagaya ng Globe na tumatagal ng at least two days?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by technovinci View Post
    kelan ina-activate ng Sun ang kanilang postpaid lines? Within the day of the approval of the application? or kagaya ng Globe na tumatagal ng at least two days?

Thanks
    Actually within 24 hours siya. Sa akin less then 4 hours lang after ibigay sa akin yung phone. Paguwi ko sa bahay, tinry ko yung SIM at ayon na. Ok na siya. Nakakatawag at nakakatext na.

Mag SUN na tayo lahat! haha

black & blue
    I've been subscribed to the postpaid plan of SUN since 2004. Anlaki ng improvement sa service nila. I used to have the mobile / wireless landline / broadband bundled-service subscription -- sulit na sulit! Ngayon, I only retain the mobile / wireless landline subs kasi nagpakabit na ako ng DSL.

Overall, I'm a very satisfied customer.

Check out this new add-on service that I found exclusively for Sun Postpaid subscribers

http://pinoytechkonek.wordpress.com/...ck-add-on-199/

magkaka-unlimited text to all networks ka na for P499/month!

Plan 350 Consumable

Hello,

I'm considering getting Plan 350 - Fully Consumable and I have a question. It's silly probably but I just want to be sure anyway.

According to the Sun Cellular website, the P350 consumable is for:
    • Sun Cellular calls to other networks including NDD & IDD
    • Sun to Sun MMS
    • SMS 2 Email
    • Bills 205 Request

There's also 250 free SMS to other networks.

These statements have the phrase "to other networks" so my question is, will Sun-to-Sun calls and texts be charged outside the consumable P350?

16. Advertisement

Plan 350 consumable ay parang prepaid lang din.. parang nagpaload ka lang ng 350 worth of calls and text... ang difference lang may free 250 text to other networks...

3rd year ko na sa Sun.. meron silang tinatawag na loyalty reward... ang hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit tinawag na loyalty reward yun...
    as loyalty subscriber daw, may free phone ka... eh di ba kahit new applicant ka naman may free phone din?... ano kaya yun?
    buti sana kung yung free phone ng loyal subscriber is yung for higher plan kahit na lower plan yung ni-avail... for example, plan350 lang ang kukunin, pero yung free phone ay pwedeng yung sa plan600 na walang cash out... para naman masabing reward talaga...

^meron talagang free phones kapag matagal ka na sa isang network. Yung kakilala ko na nasa Smart, ilang beses nang nakakakuha ng free phones. Yung huli ay iPad 2.

^yung sa sun kasi sadyang may free phone kahit new postpaid subscriber ka pa lang...
    masasabing loyalty reward sana kung magiging dalawa yung free phone kapag nag extend ka pa...
    pero kung ang benefit mo naman ay same lang din nang new subscriber, bakit naman tatawaging loyalty reward yun? di ba?

Quote Originally Posted by chem_engr View Post
    ^yung sa sun kasi sadyang may free phone kahit new postpaid subscriber ka pa lang...
    masasabing loyalty reward sana kung magiging dalawa yung free phone kapag nag extend ka pa...
    pero kung ang benefit mo naman ay same lang din nang new subscriber, bakit naman tatawaging loyalty reward yun? di ba?
    very good point...

Kapag nag Plan 350 consumable ka, it's like you have P600/month worth of consumable, wherein:

P350 = calls to all network (P6.50/min if globe or smart, P5.50/min if Sun)
    250 text = will be to all network. if you exceed that, P1/sms if globe or smart, P0.50/sms if Sun

so for moderate/casual users, perfect pa din ang Sun Plan 350

Quote Originally Posted by thatchergrey View Post

According to the Sun Cellular website, the P350 consumable is for:
    • Sun Cellular calls to other networks including NDD & IDD
    • Sun to Sun MMS
    • SMS 2 Email
    • Bills 205 Request

There's also 250 free SMS to other networks.

These statements have the phrase "to other networks" so my question is, will Sun-to-Sun calls and texts be charged outside the consumable P350?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast