♥♪Asiansation Christian Bautista (Thread XVI) - He's Already King♥♪ | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

X

Page 1 of 17 1 2 11 ... Last

♥♪Asiansation Christian Bautista (Thread XVI) - He's Already King♥♪

Last edited by kayceedrew; Aug 7, 2011 at 11:30 AM.

From your average guy to one of Asia’s hottest singing sensations today — this is what has now become of Asia’s Pop Idol and Romantic Balladeer, Christian Bautista.

The start of Christian’s career goes way back to ABS-CBN’s reality singing contest, Star in a Million, where he placed 4th among 10 finalists. In the end, however, he need not win the coveted title to become a famous singer, catapulting himself to certified stardom with hit albums, TV series, and a movie up his sleeve.

Upon ending his Star in a Million stint, Christian signed a contract under Warner Music Philippines where it all began. Upon releasing his self-titled debut album, Christian created a phenomenal hit in Andrew Fromm and Keith Follese’s The Way You Look at Me, bringing his album to triple platinum status in no time.

The same song crossed borders and reached international airwaves. Christian became an instant star in Indonesia, so popular that Warner Music Indonesia brought him to their local music scene where he was instantly accepted by his growing number of fans. But his international popularity did not just end there. His music pierced through other Asian countries and invaded the radio charts of Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.

In the Philippines, Christian’s instant success led him to become part of a group called the Champions, talented singers who have gained their break in showbiz by joining various reality singing contests on television. Christian, along with his co-champions, are mainstays of the hit Sunday variety show of ABS-CBN entitled ASAP. He was also one of the hosts of the Search for the Star in a Million (Season 1) with Sarah Geronimo, Erik Santos, and Mark Bautista.

Soon after, Christian launched his second album entitled Completely, with different packages for the Philippines, Indonesia, and Singapore respectively. The album attained platinum status in the Philippines and Indonesia.

With Christian’s multitude of fans in Indonesia, he was given his first-ever Indonesian TV special by RCTI, the country’s largest broadcasting station based in Jakarta. The show, entitled Completely: Christian Bautista, allowed the young balladeer the opportunity to perform with such big names in the Indonesian music scene as the famous 40-piece Magenta Orchestra, songwriter Andi Rianto, and two of the country’s divas, Krisdayanti and DJ.

Aside from his singing career, Christian has also delved into acting when he bagged the role of Lorenzo in ABS-CBN’s recreation of Pablo S. Gomez’s Kampanerang Kuba starring Anne Curtis. Christian also appeared in the silver screen when he was chosen to star as Timothy (a.k.a. Felix Yan) in Regal Films’ Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) entry, Mano Po 5: Gua Ai Di. Christian is also a celebrity endorser for Bench, Smart Telecommunications, Skechers, and Swatch, among others.

Christian then launched his fourth studio album from Warner Music Philippines in 2008 entitled Captured, and later that year, played the role of Tony in STAGES’ production of the Broadway musical, West Side Story.

In 2009, Christian signed a recording contract under Universal Records and released a collection of Jose Mari Chan classics entitled Romance Revisited: The Love Songs of Jose Mari Chan, which was certified gold in a matter of two weeks. The album includes collaboration with many of today’s renowned artists including Sarah Geronimo, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, and Mr. Jose Mari Chan himself.

Apart from Christian’s success in showbiz, he was able to graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Landscape Architecture from the University of the Philippines (U.P.) in Diliman. He was also a member of the table tennis varsity team while in college.

Christian Joseph "Ian" Morata Bautista

Resident of Imus, Cavite
    Born on October 19, 1981

Parents: Ebert Topacio Bautista and Josefa Morata Bautista

Brothers: Joshua Daniel (1984) and Jordan James (1986)

Member Imus Unida Church

Member of the Imus Unida Church Children’s Choir, Youth Choir and Junior Choir
    Had first solo performance at age 7 in a Christmas choir cantata

Educational Background

Kindergarten at Imus Unida Christian School in Imus, Cavite

Grade School at Cavite School of St. Mark

Grade School and High School at International Christian Academy in Sucat, Paranaque
    - Member of singing group Boys for Men
    - Lead actor in school play
    - Soloist in many school programs
    - Outstanding cadet and model student

College graduate with a degree in Landscape Architecture from the University of the Philippines in Diliman, Quezon City
    - Member of the UP Table Tennis Varsity Team

Christian reminisces student life

By Karylle | Write Away

On the set of our new TV Series "Kitchen Musical," I asked Christian Bautista about his new movie "A Special Symphony (Simfoni Luar Biasa)" shot in Indonesia.

The movie is showing right now in cinemas all over the Philippines. It will premiere in Indonesia on September 27.

Christian or Ian plays a teacher. In real life, it's his brother Joshua who is actually an English teacher in their hometown Cavite. We know a lot about Christian the singer, the actor and the dancer (that's right-watch out for his smooth moves in the Kitchen Musical on AXN & Studio 23 this October) but I thought it would be fun to get to know what he was like back in school.

Grade School: Cavite School of St. Mark & International Christian Academy (Grade 5 onwards)

Did you ever wonder what Ian was like in Grade School. You'll never believe that he was such a naughty boy!

"When I was in grade school, I had a friend named Martin and we went out to the field to set some traps for our fellow classmates. So, we dug a hole and then we covered it with grass and some planks of wood so that when we play agawan base the next day someone will fall and we will all laugh. The next day we played tag or agawan base. We were running around that area, we forgot where it was and my friend fell into that hole. I will never forget the laugh on my face."

"When I was in grade school, there was an arcade place illegally located near our school, across the street. So, my friend and I went across the street even though our school bus was waiting hoping that they'll wait for the two remaining passengers. So, we played the 1 peso arcade game because we didn't have any ataris or nintendos or anything like that. We played for about 30 minutes until we had no more 1 peso coins. We came back to the school and it was empty! We didn't know how to get home and we just cried and cried. After 30 minutes, our teacher saw us. She called us and the school bus went back and we were so ashamed. We went home at night during dinner time."

High School: International Christian Academy

Have you ever wished that you could hang out with Ian? Check out this video where he shares an embarrassing story from his high school days. He shares how he tried to win over his crush's heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udbqm...layer_embedded

Part 2 of the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP8O-...eature=related

College: U.P. Diliman

Course: Landscape Architecture

Christian's favorite teacher was Mr. Aleta who taught Landscape Architecture. His teacher is the father of his high school classmate Matthew.

(Please check out my next blog entry about famous teachers in the Philippines and in film.)

Tips for girls who love @xtianbautista:

Here's a tip for our gorgeous sisters in Indonesia who love Ian. Christian has monster hits like The way you look at me and Tetaplah Dihatiku (Please be Careful with my heart) with Bunga Citra Lestari in that part of the globe. They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Here's a list of Ian's favorite local dishes from Indonesia: Chicken Sate, Nasi goreng and Sop Buntut (ox tail). Christian will be in Indonesia on the last week of September to promote his movie. The premiere night will be on September 27.

Since this is the I <3 chicken adobo series where I interview Filipinos making it big all over the world, we must not forget the most important question! What is your favorite Filipino Food?

Lechon cebu!

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/writeaway/-002728578.html

woohoo

welcome sa thread 16!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lovelle26 View Post
    Christian reminisces student life

By Karylle | Write Away

On the set of our new TV Series "Kitchen Musical," I asked Christian Bautista about his new movie "A Special Symphony (Simfoni Luar Biasa)" shot in Indonesia.

The movie is showing right now in cinemas all over the Philippines. It will premiere in Indonesia on September 27.

Christian or Ian plays a teacher. In real life, it's his brother Joshua who is actually an English teacher in their hometown Cavite. We know a lot about Christian the singer, the actor and the dancer (that's right-watch out for his smooth moves in the Kitchen Musical on AXN & Studio 23 this October) but I thought it would be fun to get to know what he was like back in school.

Grade School: Cavite School of St. Mark & International Christian Academy (Grade 5 onwards)

Did you ever wonder what Ian was like in Grade School. You'll never believe that he was such a naughty boy!

"When I was in grade school, I had a friend named Martin and we went out to the field to set some traps for our fellow classmates. So, we dug a hole and then we covered it with grass and some planks of wood so that when we play agawan base the next day someone will fall and we will all laugh. The next day we played tag or agawan base. We were running around that area, we forgot where it was and my friend fell into that hole. I will never forget the laugh on my face."

"When I was in grade school, there was an arcade place illegally located near our school, across the street. So, my friend and I went across the street even though our school bus was waiting hoping that they'll wait for the two remaining passengers. So, we played the 1 peso arcade game because we didn't have any ataris or nintendos or anything like that. We played for about 30 minutes until we had no more 1 peso coins. We came back to the school and it was empty! We didn't know how to get home and we just cried and cried. After 30 minutes, our teacher saw us. She called us and the school bus went back and we were so ashamed. We went home at night during dinner time."

High School: International Christian Academy

Have you ever wished that you could hang out with Ian? Check out this video where he shares an embarrassing story from his high school days. He shares how he tried to win over his crush's heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udbqm...layer_embedded

Part 2 of the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP8O-...eature=related

College: U.P. Diliman

Course: Landscape Architecture

Christian's favorite teacher was Mr. Aleta who taught Landscape Architecture. His teacher is the father of his high school classmate Matthew.

(Please check out my next blog entry about famous teachers in the Philippines and in film.)

Tips for girls who love @xtianbautista:

Here's a tip for our gorgeous sisters in Indonesia who love Ian. Christian has monster hits like The way you look at me and Tetaplah Dihatiku (Please be Careful with my heart) with Bunga Citra Lestari in that part of the globe. They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Here's a list of Ian's favorite local dishes from Indonesia: Chicken Sate, Nasi goreng and Sop Buntut (ox tail). Christian will be in Indonesia on the last week of September to promote his movie. The premiere night will be on September 27.

Since this is the I <3 chicken adobo series where I interview Filipinos making it big all over the world, we must not forget the most important question! What is your favorite Filipino Food?

Lechon cebu!

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/writeaway/-002728578.html
    Nyahahaha! Ambenta
    Sobrang sutil nya pala dati. Medyo mild nalang pagkasutil nya ngayon XD

Anyways, Congrats sa bagong thread!

Studio Albums

Christian Bautista - Warner Music Philippines (2004)
    1. The Way You Look At Me
    2. Colour Everywhere
    3. Kailan Pa Ma’y Ikaw
    4. Away From You
    5. Kelan Kaya
    6. I Don’t Want To See You Cry Again
    7. Hands To Heaven
    8. Ang Tangi Kong Kasama
    9. Miracle [feat. Nina]
    10. The Way You Look At Me (Acoustic Version)

Repackaged Edition also includes:
    11. You and Me (We Wanted It All) [feat. Rachelle Ann Go]
    12. So It’s You
    13. Say That You Love Me
    14. I Will Be What I Believe

Christian Bautista - Warner Music Indonesia (2004)
    1. The Way You Look At Me
    2. Colour Everywhere
    3. Kailan Pa Ma’y Ikaw
    4. Away From You
    5. Kelan Kaya
    6. I Don’t Want to See You Cry Again
    7. Hands To Heaven
    8. Ang Tangi Kong Kasama
    9. Miracle [feat. Nina]
    10. The Way You Look At Me (Acoustic Version)

Completely - Warner Music Philippines (2005)
    1. Everything You Do
    2. I Can Love You Easy
    3. My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own
    4. Invincible
    5. She Could Be
    6. Now That You Are Here
    7. After You
    8. Please Don't Go
    9. Since I Found You
    10. Completely
    11. For Everything I Am
    12. Nais Ko

Completely - Warner Music Indonesia (2006)
    1. Everything You Do
    2. I Can Love You Easy
    3. My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own
    4. Invincible
    5. She Could Be
    6. Now That You Are Here
    7. After You
    8. Please Don't Go
    9. Since I Found You
    10. Completely
    11. For Everything I Am
    12. Nais Ko

Completely - Warner Music Singapore (2006)
    1. The Way You Look at Me
    2. Everything You Do
    3. Invincible
    4. Hands To Heaven
    5. After You
    6. My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own
    7. Colour Everywhere
    8. I Can Love You Easy
    9. Please Don’t Go
    10. I Will Be What I Believe
    11. Since I Found You
    12. Completely
    13. The Way You Look At Me (Acoustic Version)

Just a Love Song… Christian Bautista Live! - Warner Music Philippines/Indonesia (2006)
    1. Trying To Get The Feeling Again
    2. More Than You'll Ever Know
    3. Only Reminds Me Of You
    4. Beautiful In My Eyes
    5. Make It With You
    6. Got To Believe In Magic
    7. Fixing A Broken Heart
    8. Could Not Ask For More
    9. Of All The Things
    10. Nothing Can Stop Us Now
    11. Be My Number Two
    12. Finding Out The Hard Way
    13. Blue Eyes Blue
    14. Cry For Help
    15. Heaven Help
    16. I Won't Hold You Back
    17. If Ever Your In My Arms Again
    18. You
    19. Just A Love Song

DVD version also includes:
    20. You're Still You

Special Christmas Edition includes:
    1. Pasko Na Sinta Ko
    2. I'll Be Home For Christmas
    3. Grown-Up Christmas List
    4. You're All I Want For Christmas
    5. An Evening In December

Captured - Warner Music Philippines (2008)
    1. The One Who Won My Heart
    2. Creation
    3. Take A Ride
    4. I Believe
    5. Hope
    6. Limutin Na Lang
    7. Just This Time
    8. Nakalimutan Kong SabIhin
    9. Forever In Your Eyes
    10. Could Have Been The One
    11. Captured [feat. Sitti]
    12. I Want To Be The One

Captured - Warner Music Indonesia (2008)
    1. 'Til The End Of Time
    2. The One Who Won My Heart
    3. Creation
    4. Take A Ride
    5. I Believe
    6. Hope
    7. Limutin Na Lang
    8. Just This Time
    9. Nakalimutan Kong Sabihin
    10. Forever In Your Eyes
    11. Could Have Been The One
    12. Captured [feat. Sitti]
    13. I Want To Be The One

Romance Revisited: The Love Songs of Jose Mari Chan - Universal Records Philippines (2009)
    1. Tell Me Your Name
    2. I Remember The Girl
    3. Afraid For Love To Fade
    4. I Have Fallen In Love (With The Same Woman Three Times)
    5. Please Be Careful With My Heart [feat. Sarah Geronimo]
    6. My Girl My Woman My Friend [feat. Regine Velasquez]
    7. Beautiful Girl
    8. Can’t We Start Over Again
    9. Be Gentle
    10. Stay My Love
    11. Afterglow
    12. A Love To Last A Lifetime
    13. Here And Now [feat. Lani Misalucha]
    14. Constant Change
    15. Deep In My Heart
    16. Refrain
    17. Can We Just Stop And Talk A While
    18. So I’ll Go
    19. A Heart’s Journey [feat. Jose Mari Chan]

A Wonderful Christmas
    1. Little Drummer Boy
    2. Silver Bells
    3. Angels We Have Heard On High
    4. Christmas Song
    5. O Come All Ye Faithful
    6. Christmas Alphabet
    7. Last Christmas
    8. All I Want For Christmas
    9. Christmas Shoes
    10. Amazing Grace
    11. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
    12. What A Wonderful World
    13. Nakaraang Pasko
    14. Christmas Time
    15. The Gift of Christmas with Liza Chan-Parpan

Other Albums

Dunkin' Donuts Colour Everywhere (2005)
    1. The Way You Look At Me (Music Video)
    2. Colour Everywhere
    3. Kailan Pa Ma'y Ikaw
    4. Pasalubong Ng Bayan

Christian Bautista: The Platinum Collection - Warner Music Philippines (2009)
    1. The One Who Won My Heart (Unreleased Acoustic Version)
    2. Limutin Na Lang (Unreleased Acoustic Version)
    3. The Way You Look At Me
    4. Trying To Get The Feeling Again
    5. Got To Believe In Magic
    6. Captured
    7. My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own
    8. Hands To Heaven
    9. Invincible
    10. You're Still You
    11. Kelan Kaya
    12. Colour Everywhere
    13. More Than You'll Ever Know
    14. Miracle [feat. Nina]
    15. You And Me (We Wanted It All) [feat. Rachelle Ann Go]
    16. So It's You
    17. Say That You Love Me
    18. Completely

Compilation Albums

- Star In A Million, Say That You Love Me
    - Warner Music All-Star Christmas Collection , Silent Night
    - Search for the Star in a Million, Search for the Star in a Million Theme
    - Hotsilog: The ASAP Hotdog Compilation, Dying To Tell You
    - Lovestruck, You And Me (We Wanted It All) [with Rachelle Ann Go]
    - Lovestruck Duets, You And Me (We Wanted It All) [with Rachelle Ann Go]
    - Love Blends, Pag-ibig Na Kaya [with Rachelle Ann Go]
    - Face-Off, Never Give Up and Until The End [with Erik Santos]
    - GV 25: A Gary Valenciano All-Star Tribute Collection, Break Me
    - Paalam, Maraming Salamat President Corazon C. Aquino, Sa Ugoy Ng Duyan

Movie Themes

- Dreamboy, So It's You
    - Nasaan Ka Man, Nasaan Ka Man
    - Mano Po 5: Gua Ai Di, My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own
    - Gulong (2007 Cinemalaya Independent Film Festival), Tamang Daan
    - A Special Symphony, I'm Already King

Album Collaborations/Guestings

- Rachelle Ann Go by Rachelle Ann Go, You And Me (We Wanted It All)
    - Nina Live! by Nina, Burn
    - Tracing The Tears by Joni Villanueva, Only Hope
    - Streisand Classics by Raki Vega, I Finally Found Someone
    - Stars by Lala, Unsaid
    - Ngayong Pasko by Sitti, Baby, It's Cold Outside
    - Beautiful World by Jim Brickman, Never Far Away
    - Music and Me by Sarah Geronimo, Please Be Careful With My Heart

Other Recordings

- Cavite Hymn
    - The MDG Album: Tayo Tayo Rin Sa 2015, Tayo Tayo Rin
    - Tawi-Tawi Provincial Government Music Video Project
    - Raymart-Claudine Santiago Wedding, To Have And To Hold [with Sitti]
    - Pilipino Kaya Natin 'To, Kaya Natin 'To

Solo Concerts and Performances

1. The Way You Look At Me, Onstage Greenbelt, 2004
    2. The Way You Look At Me, Music Museum, 2004
    3. Colour Everywhere, Araneta Coliseum, 2005
    4. Colour Everywhere, Dumaguete City, 2005
    5. Heartfelt, Music Museum, 2005
    6. Heart & Soul, Cebu City, 2005
    7. The Way You Look At Me, Fort Canning Green Singapore, 2006
    8. PYSB Jazz Holiday, RCBC Auditorium, 2007
    9. 2 on 2 Anniversary Concert, St. Francis Square, 2007
    10. Christian Inspired, Cuneta Astrodome, 2007
    11. Christian Bautista Live!, Music Museum, 2007
    12. A Journey of Love, Indonesia, 2007
    13. Christian Bautista Live!, Albay Astrodome, 2008
    14. The Sky is Bright at SkyDining, Plaza Semanggi Indonesia, 2009
    15. Concerts at the following bars and restaurants: Metro Resto Bar West Ave., Bagaberde Roxas Blvd., Bagaberde Pasig, Zirkoh Timog, Hard Rock Cafe Tomas Morato, Ratsky Tomas Morato, 19th East Bar and Grill Bicutan, 19th East Bar and Grill Sucat, Club O, Esquinita Bar & Restaurant, The Dish
    16. Shows and album tours at the following malls:
    - SM City Malls (Batangas, Bacolod, Bacoor, Clark, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Fairview, Lipa, Lucena, Mall of Asia, Megamall, Manila, Makati, Molino, Marilao, North EDSA, North EDSA (Annex), Pampanga, Sta. Mesa, San Lazaro, Southmall, Sucat, The Block, Taytay, Valenzuela)
    - Robinsons Malls (Cainta, Ermita, Galleria, Imus, Lipa, Manila, Metro East, Pioneer, Sta. Rosa)
    - Ayala Malls (Alabang Town Center, Glorietta, Greenbelt, Market! Market!, TriNoma, Gaisano Mall of Davao, Pavilion Mall Laguna)
    - Other malls (Eastwood City Libis, Festival Supermall Alabang, Metropolis Alabang, EDSA Shangri-La Plaza Mall, The Podium Ortigas, New Farmers Plaza Cubao, Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall Cainta, Pacific Mall Cabanatuan)
    17. Provincial tours in Baguio, Cavite, Olongapo, Bataan, Cabanatuan, Camarines Sur, Palawan, Occidental Mindoro, Bacolod, Leyte, Cebu, Iloilo, Davao del Norte, Davao Oriental, Lanao del Sur, General Santos City, Zamboanga, Tawi-Tawi
    18. International shows in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Hongkong, Dubai UAE, India, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Australia, Canada, Spain, UK and USA

Local Group Concerts, Event Guestings and Tours

1. Night of the Champions in Araneta Coliseum, Cavite, Cebu, Bacolod
    2. Pinoy Idols, Araneta Coliseum
    3. Pop Ko 'To, Folk Arts Theater
    4. Jesus Reigns, Cuneta Astrodome
    5. Three Of A Kind, Bacolod City
    6. A Toast To Life, Marikina City
    7. A Pair To Remember, NDSSM Koronadal City
    8. Sweet Inspiration, Metro Bar
    9. In Tandem For A Dream, Tacloban City
    10. Save The La Mesa Dam Watershed Benefit Concert, Araneta Coliseum
    11. Pinoy Ako!, Cultural Center of the Philippines
    12. Kalinga Luzon, AFP Theater Camp Aguinaldo
    13. Christmas with the Champions 2, NCCC Mall Davao
    14. Lovebirds, Manila Hotel
    15. You & Me, Aliw Theater
    16. VCF Christmas Convergence, Ultra Pasig
    17. Celebrating Life, PICC Plenary Hall
    18. Real Love Revolution, Le Pavilion
    19. JIL's 29th Anniversary, Quirino Grandstand
    20. Concert for Christ, United Church of the Kingdom of God Cubao
    21. 109th Philippine Independence Day Cultural Presentation, PICC Plenary Hall
    22. February Romance, Ormoc City
    23. Ol 4 Luv, Araneta Coliseum
    24. Bantay Bata 163 10th Year Anniversary, Meralco Theater
    25. The Pop Icons in Araneta Coliseum, Bacolod, Cebu
    26. West Side Story, Meralco Theater
    27. IRRI's 50th Anniversary, UPLB
    28. Gintong Galing ng Pinoy in Aliw Theater, Davao, Cebu
    29. NCAA Season 85 Opening, Araneta Coliseum
    30. Poveda Batch 1998 Reunion and Fundraising Concert, Eastwood Central Plaza
    31. Heal Me Lord Concert, Subic Bay Boardwalk
    32. ASEAN Ikon Finals, Le Pavilion
    33. MYX Mo! Concerts
    34. ABS-CBN Christmas Specials and Trade Shows and Events
    35. Miss Cebu Pageant, Miss Earth Pageant, MassKara Pageant, Aliwan Pageant
    36. Various school events in AMA, Ateneo de Manila University, Colegio de San Juan de Letran Manila, Corpus Christi Cagayan de Oro City, Centro Escolar University Malolos, De La Salle University Taft, Holy Cross of Davao College Inc., Holy Name University Bohol, International Christian Academy, Lyceum Of Batangas, Philippine School of Business Administration, St. Augustine School of Nursing, St. Mary's College Meycauayan, University of the Philippines Los Baños, University of Northern Philippines Vigan
    37. Special appearances in different award shows such as Metro Manila Film Festival Awards, PMPC Star Awards for TV, Awit Awards, MTV Pilipinas Video Music Awards, Aliw Awards, Famas Awards, MYX Music Awards, Box-Office Entertainment Awards, Cinema 1 Originals Digital Film Festival, Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards
    38. Guest singer in the concerts of Basil Valdez, Charice, Carlo Orosa, Dolphy, Gary Valenciano, Jasmine Trias, Jennylyn Mercado, Janet Basco, Judy Ann Santos, Kuh Ledesma, Lea Salonga, Lani Misalucha, Martin Nievera, Nina, Pops Fernandez, Rachelle Ann Go, Regine Velasquez, Ramon 'RJ' Jacinto, Sarah Geronimo, Sharon Cuneta, Side A, Sitti, Zsa Zsa Padilla
    39. Other provincial tours in Baguio, Cavite, Olongapo, Bataan, Cabanatuan, Camarines Sur, Palawan, Occidental Mindoro, Bacolod, Leyte, Cebu, Iloilo, Davao del Norte, Davao Oriental, Lanao del Sur, General Santos City, Zamboanga, Tawi-Tawi

International Group Concerts, Event Guestings and Tours

1. Night of the Champions US Tour (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Guam)
    2. Return of the Champions US Tour (Honolulu, Maui, San Diego, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, Chicago, New York, Washington DC)
    3. Stars in a Million: The Reunion US Tour
    4. Autumn Hits in Carson City, California
    5. Side A Live! in Toronto, Canada
    6. Showdown of the Champions in Dubai, UAE
    7. Night of the Champions Australian Tour (Syndney, Melbourne)
    8. Kuh Ledesma @ 25 US Tour (San Diego, Anaheim, San Francisco, Orlando, Chicago)
    9. You & Me US Tour (Sta. Clara, Bonita, Las Vegas, Hanford, Los Angeles, Alameda, San Diego)
    10. Hearts From Home in Doha, Qatar
    11. Night of the Champions 2 US and Canadian Tours (Anaheim, Houston, San Jose Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Vancouver)
    12. 1st Filipino Expo 2008 in Dubai, UAE
    13. An Evening of Inspiration in New Jersey
    14. Philippine Independence Day Celebrations in Bracknell, London and Barcelona
    15. The Unity Tour in US and Canada (New Jersey, San Jose, Long Beach, Vancouver)
    16. Indonesian events (Indonesian Idol, Femina Beauty Pageant, Valentine Concert, 1st Asian Beach Games, Ladies on Top, Completely: Christian Bautista, Sumarecon Serpong Event, The Sky is Bright at SkyDining)
    17. ASAP tours in USA, Japan, Hongkong, Middle East
    18. Album promotion and radio tours in Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia
    19. Tours in other countries such as Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Hongkong, Singapore, Qatar, India, Kuwait, Oman, Australia, Canada, USA, East and West Coast

Singing Engagements (Corporate/Institutional/Other Venues)

1. Amcor
    2. American Express
    3. Avon
    4. Aboitiz
    5. Ayala Land Inc.
    6. Amadeus
    7. AOL
    8. Araneta Center
    9. Bantay Bata 163
    10. Bank of the Philippine Islands
    11. Bench
    12. Belo Medical Group
    13. Baguio Country Club
    14. Burn Magazine
    15. Casino Filipino (Parañaque, Tagaytay)
    16. Convergys
    17. CIO
    18. Chikka.com
    19. Close-Up
    20. Discovery Suites Pasig
    21. Dunkin' Donuts
    22. Development Bank of the Philippines
    23. Epson
    24. Eskinol
    25. Energy FM
    26. Ever Bilena
    27. Essensuals Toni & Guy
    28. Globe
    29. Gold's Gym
    30. Globe Telecom
    31. Island Grande Subic Bay
    32. iFM
    33. L’Oreal Philippines
    34. Linden Suites Pasig
    35. Musicademy
    36. Malacañang State Visit
    37. Makati Shangri-La Hotel
    38. Manila Hotel
    39. Monster Radio RX 93.1
    40. Magic 89.9
    41. Meralco
    42. Meg Magazine
    43. Mead Johnson
    44. Nestlé Philippines
    45. Novartis
    46. Nokia
    47. Philips
    48. Pharma
    49. PAGCOR (Pasay, Tagaytay, Pampanga, Davao)
    50. People Asia Magazine
    51. PLDT
    52. Philippine Daily Inquirer
    53. Rustans
    54. Starmall
    55. Sennheiser
    56. San Miguel Brewery Inc. (National Sales Convention)
    57. Smart
    58. Star FM
    59. Swatch
    60. Surf
    61. TitikPilipino.com
    62. Teatrino Promenade
    63. Unilever
    64. Universal Records
    65. Victory Christian Fellowship
    66. Wella
    67. Waterfront Hotel and Casino Cebu
    68. WRR 101.9
    69. Warner Music Philippines
    70. World Vision Development Foundation
    71. Yamaha
    72. Yehey.com

Highlights and major accomplishments in the music and entertainment industry

Cast member, musical play, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Trumpets, Meralco Theater, 2003
    Cast member, musical play, Spoliarium, Cultural Center of the Philippines, 2003
    Finalist, Star in a Million contest, ASAP, ABS-CBN, 2003
    Recording artist, Warner Music Philippines, 2004
    First movie role as Felix Yan/Timothy Lam, Mano Po 5: Gua Ai Di, Regal Films, 2005
    Lead actor, musical play, West Side Story, Trumpets, Meralco Theater, 2008
    Recording artist, Universal Records, 2009
    Artist/entertainer/singer/actor/host in various shows of ABS-CBN and other TV stations
    Singer/guest singer in various solo and group concerts in the Philippines and abroad
    Celebrity product endorser
    Supporter of various welfare and other benefit institutions
    OPM Vice-President for Special Projects
    Ambassador of Indonesian Language in the Philippines

Awards and Recognitions Received

Gold, Platinum and 2X Platinum Record Awards for the album Christian Bautista
    Chart-topping songs (The Way You Look At Me, Hands To Heaven, Colour Everywhere, Kailan Pa Ma'y Ikaw)
    Platinum and Double Platinum Record Awards for the album Christian Bautista in Indonesia
    Chart-topping songs (The Way You Look At Me, Hands To Heaven) in Indonesia
    Candy Magazine's 50 Hottest Guys
    National Press Club's Tinig Award, Most Promising Male Singer of the Year
    Monster Radio RX 93.1, Male Artist of the Year
    National Consumer Affairs Foundation, Most Promising Young Male Performer
    Star FM, Song of the Year (The Way You Look At Me)
    Energy FM, Star FM, Song of the Year (The Way You Look At Me)

3X Platinum Record Award for the album Christian Bautista
    Appreciation and Recognition as Outstanding Caviteño
    Outstanding Accomplishment in Music and Entertainment, Municipality of Imus
    Young Achievers Award, PAFJO, Philippine Dental Association
    Gawad Amerika, Male Entertainer of the Year
    Awit Awards, Best New Male Recording Artist
    Awit Awards, Record of the Year
    Aliw Awards, Best Concert Performance in an Intimate Venue
    MTV Pilipinas Video Music Awards, Favorite Male Artist
    Box Office Entertainment Awards, Male Recording Star of the Year
    ASAP Platinum Circle Awards Recipient
    MYX Music Awards, Favorite Collaboration with Nina (Burn)
    MYX Music Awards, Favorite Male Artist Nominee

Platinum Record Award for the album Completely in Indonesia
    Gold Record Award for the album ASAP Hotsilog
    MTV Pilipinas Video Music Awards, Favorite Male Artist
    ASAP Platinum Circle Awards Recipient, International Category
    ASAP Pop Viewers' Choice Awards, Favorite Music Video (She Could Be)
    Box Office Entertainment Awards, Male Recording Star of the Year
    Philippine Daily Inquirer's Supreme Awards, “I Am Super and I Rock the World of Music to the Extreme" Awardee
    S Magazine's Readers’ Choice Awards, Hottest Male Pop Star
    Meg Magazine, Favorite Male Artist
    Catholic Mass Media Awards, Best Adult Educational/Cultural TV Program, Kunin Mo O Diyos cast member
    Famas Awards, Best Theme Song (Nasaan Ka Man)
    MMFF Awards, Best Supporting Actor Nominee, Mano Po 5: Gua Ai Di
    Awit Awards, Best Performance by a Duet Nominee
    Awit Awards, Best Inspirational/Religious Song Nominee

4X Platinum Record Award for the album Christian Bautista
    Gold and Platinum Record Awards for the album Just a Love Song... Christian Bautista Live!
    Platinum Record Award for the album Completely
    ASAP Pop Viewers' Choice Awards, Favorite Male Artist
    ASAP Pop Viewers' Choice Awards, Favorite Kapamilya TV Theme Song with Rachelle Ann Go (Pag-ibig Na Kaya from Princess Hours)
    ASAP Platinum Circle Awards Recipient for 3 Platinum Albums
    ASAP 24K Awards Recipient
    MYX Music Awards, Favorite Music Video (Invincible)
    MYX Music Awards, Favorite Mellow Video (Invincible)
    MYX Music Awards, Favorite MYX Live Performance
    Box Office Entertainment Awards, Male Recording Artist of the Year
    Monster Radio RX 93.1, Male Artist of the Year
    OPM Songhits Awards, Favorite Male Artist
    OPM Songhits Awards, Favorite Collaboration with Rachelle Ann Go (Pag-ibig Na Kaya)
    26th Annual Consumers Awards and Expo, Top Male Entertainer of the Year
    Gold’s Gym Award, Celebrity Ambassador of Wellness
    Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, Pinoy Wannabe Nominee

Imus Carabao’s Club, Awardee of the Year
    MYX Music Awards, Favorite Collaboration with Rachelle Ann Go (Pag-ibig Na Kaya)
    Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards Philippines, Favorite Music Act
    Fliptunes Special Awards, Most Downloaded Song with Sitti (To Have And To Hold)
    Featured Artist, Young Southeast Asia: 40 Inspiring Youths

Gold and Platinum Record Awards for the album Romance Revisited: The Love Songs of Jose Mari Chan
    Walk of Fame Philippines Awardee
    ASAP 24K's Golden Voice Awardee of the Year
    ASAP Platinum Circle Awards Recipient
    ASAP Pop Viewers' Choice Awards, Favorite Pop Male Performance in a Music Video (Tell Me Your Name)
    Monster Radio RX 93.1, OPM Male Artist of the Decade
    MYX Music Awards, Favorite Collaboration with Sitti (Captured)
    Awit Awards, Best Inpirational/Religious Song with Erik Santos (Never Give Up)
    Aliw Awards, Best Stage Actor in a Musicale Nominee for West Side Story

Double Platinum Record Award for the album Romance Revisited: The Love Songs of Jose Mari Chan-Phils
    Most Stirring Singer of the Decade-Stir Awards
    MYX Music Awards Special Citation for his contributions in the international music scene
    Double Platinum Record Award for the album Romance Revisited: The Love Songs of Jose Mari Chan-Indonesia
    Awit Awards Texter's Choice Album of the Year
    Triple Platinum Record Award for the album Romance Revisited: The Love Songs of Jose Mari Chan-Philippines
    PMPC Star Awards for Music-Male Recording Star of the Year
    ASAP Pop Viewers Choice Awards , Pop Male Artist
    ASAP Platinum Circle Awardee
    ASAP Platinum Circle Special Citation for making waves across Asia

Quadruple Platinum Award for Romance Revisited: The Love Songs of Jose Mari Chan-Phils.
    MYX Music Awards Favorite Remake for Beautiful Girl
    MYX Music Awards Favorite Mellow Video for I Remember the Girl
    GMMSFI’s 42nd Box Office Entertainment Awards Male Recording Artist of the Year
    WRR Tambayan OPM Awards-Best OPM Revival for Beautiful Girl
    Yahoo OMG Awards Coolest Male Singer
    Platinum Record Award for Romance Revisited Video Collections
    Last edited by remi; Aug 8, 2011 at 12:43 AM.

Regular TV Shows

Star in a Million, ABS-CBN (2003) - as one of the ten finalists

Sarah, The Teen Princess, ABS-CBN (2004) - as Christian Leynes

Search for a Star in a Million, Season 1, ABS-CBN (2005) - host and performer

Kampanerang Kuba, ABS-CBN (2005) - as Lorenzo

ASAP, ABS-CBN (2004 up to present) - host and performer

Star Power: Sharon's Search for the Next Female Pop Superstar (2010-2011) - host and performer

The Kitchen Musical (2011) - as Daniel

Mano Po 5: Gua Ai Di, Regal Films (2006) - as Timothy Lam / Felix Yan

Kimmy Dora, Kambal sa Kiyeme (2009)

A Special Symphony (2011) - as Jayden

Past and Present Endorsements/Sponsors

Angel Bar Photography
    Artea Beverages
    Bench Clothing Lifestyle
    BlackWater Cologne
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Essensuals Toni & Guy Hair Salon
    Eye Bank Foundation of the Philippines/Visine
    Gold's Gym
    Greenwich Pizza
    Ink All-You-Can
    Kiseki Notebooks
    Levi's Jeans
    MediaCom Digital Karaoke
    Oishi Potato Chips
    Outland Footwear
    Sennheiser Communications
    Skechers Shoes
    Smart Telecommunications
    St. Augustine School of Nursing
    Swatch Watches
    Trumpets Playshop & Musicademy
    World Vision Development Foundation
    Bedhead Tigi Hair Care Products
    Belo Medical Group
    Elijah Dental Specialists

Institutional Support/Advocacies

UNICEF Jingle
    Ateneo Scholarship Foundation
    United Nations Millenium Development Goal (MDG)
    Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR), Metro Manila Air Quality Improvement Sector Development Program (MMAQISDP), 2006
    Bantay Kalikasan, 2006
    Catholic Women’s League, 2006
    USAID - MTV Exit program on Human Trafficking, 2007
    National Geographic Favorite Documentary Celebrity Anchor, 2008
    Operation Blessing, CBN Asia, 2008
    Promil I-shine Ambassador, 2009

C - committed to his singing career and profession.
    H - heartfelt singing from a handsome guy
    R - rendered songs with confidence and comes from the bottom of his heart
    I - invincible artist
    S - sensational male singer
    T - talented & true to his craft, love, & beliefs
    I - indispensable artist in the music industry.
    A - accepts criticisms constructively
    N - never gives up on failure instead, used them to stand back

J - Jesus is always the center of his life.
    O - open minded and ready to face problem.
    S - sexy... just for being himself makes him so sexy
    E - enthusiastic, extrovert, excellent
    P - perfect gentleman... passionate to his craft...
    H - honesty is his legacy.

M - making everyone inspired by his voice and kindness. . .
    O - on the go with his hectic schedules..
    R - romantic
    A - attractive with his personality
    T - takes responsibility in everything he does
    A - accept all his fault even though it was embarrassing

B - brave to all trials and difficulties
    A - admirable in every sense
    U - understanding to his love ones
    T - takes his time when it comes to love
    I - ideal son, partner in life, brother, friend... everything
    S - sincere in everything he does...
    T - totally awesome artist inside & out
    A - Asia's Romantic Balladeer...

January
    1 - [email protected]
    4 - Tito Ebert Bautista
    20 - Tita Jo Bautista

February
    1 - yannie_sai
    3 - deearr_d
    14 - vitri
    18 - -Niña-

March
    3 - crissa_crista
    15 - kimchigirl
    20 - remi
    21 - jhamie

April
    9 - riaroxannie
    12 - taborits
    30 - _jehanna, nikkisantos20

May
    3 - ghengen
    4 - emescee
    11 - aish011
    13 - funtank
    28 - Renthead (Sir Oliver Oliveros)

June
    20 - kitkat_2002
    30 - Joshua Bautista

July
    2 - Prince Tyrone
    8 - zhentian
    21 - blueoyster

August
    17 - agot1775
    21 - azulistha08
    25 - jayianne
    29 - Jordan Bautista

September
    17 - mingsn
    24 - kayceedrew
    25 - iannamel

October
    4 - Lorns
    7 - azilannom07
    19 - Christian Bautista

November
    1 - revz
    12 - la ah
    19 - lhika_anne
    30 - princemacoi

December
    11 - tin208

Hey Christian Friends!

Done na with our new house! Sorry kung di gaanong maayos at maganda. Rush eh.

Bawi na lang ako next time.

Btw, pa-update naman kung may kulang sa mga info na na-post ko. Thanks guys!

Keep on posting!

Credits to all the owners.

rems, pakiadd na lang sa highlights and major accomplishment, siya OPM vice president for special projects and ambassador for indonesian language in the philippines

thanks for the new thread, rems and loysie!
    may the fire of our love, enthusiasm, and fondness for ian continue to burn!

Quote Originally Posted by remi View Post
    Hey Christian Friends!

Done na with our new house! Sorry kung di gaanong maayos at maganda. Rush eh.

Bawi na lang ako next time.

Btw, pa-update naman kung may kulang sa mga info na na-post ko. Thanks guys!

Keep on posting!

Credits to all the owners.

wow... nice one.. d p maayos to non? ang cute nga e.. he.. he..

Quote Originally Posted by Lorns View Post
    rems, pakiadd na lang sa highlights and major accomplishment, siya OPM vice president for special projects and ambassador for indonesian language in the philippines

thanks for the new thread, rems and loysie!
    may the fire of our love, enthusiasm, and fondness for ian continue to burn!
    Ok! Thanks, Ate Lorns.

Pati rin si Macoi. Siya yata gumawa ng banner.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 11 ... Last