♥♪Asiansation Christian Bautista (Thread XVI) - He's Already King♥♪ - Page 5 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 5 of 17 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last
Results 81 to 100 of 340
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorns View Post
    thanks lani again for the shares!
    LA-rest ka muna and make sure 100% okay na bago ang totoong gala! dito na lang tayo sa cyberspace magchikahan hehe u take care and God bless.



    ano yung hawak ni ian sa pic na toh? apple? hehe

    puso o lamang loob hawak ni ian sa pic..tumutulo-tulo pa nga daw yung dugo..weird no?hehe..

    yan ba nagdedefine sa character nya?hmmmm.....

  2. #82
    ^must be a heart..didn't see the blood at first..ang creepy! haha

  3. #83
    yep kala ko din dati red bell pepper hahaha..di mo manonotice blood pag di mo nititigan...guess mysterious ang character ahh...well bestfriend sya ni maddie pero advantage sa kanya if maddie will be out..may nabasa din me na secretly inlove sya kay maddie, pero chef daniel parang priority nya ang career/work...complicated hehe....

  4. #84
    and my anticipation for TKM increased even more! hahaha just saw part 3 of mj felipe's feature on them at SNN, there was a scene na parang macho dancer ang lolo, parang sinasayawan sila nung girl na seductress

  5. #85
    haha!ang kulit mo te...haha!kakaexcite nga..

  6. #86
    this erratum appeared in philstar, today's ish..(kinda expecting it..ito topic namen kanina nina lani and dayds..pagkalaki laki ng pic, tapos article about mark bautista..tsk tsk tsk..naoverlook ng layout artist and copyreader!


    The picture of Mark Bautista (right) should have come out in Baby Gil’s column Sounds Familiar yesterday instead of that of Christian Bautista (far right).
    http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...ticleId=719554

  7. #87
    Christian AT Karylle na-home sick na
    Pilipino Star Ngayon-August 23, 2011

    Mahigit apat na buwan na ngayong nasa Singapore sina Karylle at Christian Bautista para sa shooting ng kanilang Asian series na The Kitchen Musical. Proud na proud ang dalawa sa katatapos pa lamang na press preview at mala*king karangalan ito para sa kanila na maipamalas ang kanilang talento sa buong mundo.

    Ngayon ay nakakaramdam na ng matinding home sickness ang mga young singers.

    “In the beginning medyo homesick, miss mo family mo and friends. There was a point na nalungkot talaga ako that I have to fly my whole family here (Singapore), they flew here and it’s fun and refreshing to be with them, kasi close talaga kami,” kuwento ni Christian.

    “Homesick talaga even though I kept telling my mom, I’m not homesick. Great thing talaga is seeing all the Filipinos here, nakakausap mo sila, kapag nagdya-jogging ako kilala nila ako. My mom, she just came here also, if you can’t go to Manila, Manila will go here,” nakangiting kuwento naman ni Karylle.

    Handa na kayang iwan nina Chritian at Karylle o isakripisyo ang kanilang career sa Pilipinas kung sakaling magkakaroon ng Season 2 ang nasabing series?

    “As long as they will give me challenging roles. As long as my artistry will be developed and then I can expand myself, not just in Singapore but in any country that offers something really good. My eight years in my career, seven years in the Philippines, right now I wanna explore,” pagtatapat ni Christian.

    “Hindi naman siya sacrifice like sa Showtime, si Direk Bobet (Vidanes), ‘I will wait for you. Hindi kita pipilitin.’ Nandoon din ’yung assurance kasi maganda na rin ’yung nasimulan ko,” pagtatapos naman ni Karylle. Reports from JAMES C. CANTOS

    http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...bCategoryId=96

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorns View Post
    Christian AT Karylle na-home sick na
    Pilipino Star Ngayon-August 23, 2011

    Mahigit apat na buwan na ngayong nasa Singapore sina Karylle at Christian Bautista para sa shooting ng kanilang Asian series na The Kitchen Musical. Proud na proud ang dalawa sa katatapos pa lamang na press preview at mala*king karangalan ito para sa kanila na maipamalas ang kanilang talento sa buong mundo.

    Ngayon ay nakakaramdam na ng matinding home sickness ang mga young singers.

    “In the beginning medyo homesick, miss mo family mo and friends. There was a point na nalungkot talaga ako that I have to fly my whole family here (Singapore), they flew here and it’s fun and refreshing to be with them, kasi close talaga kami,” kuwento ni Christian.

    “Homesick talaga even though I kept telling my mom, I’m not homesick. Great thing talaga is seeing all the Filipinos here, nakakausap mo sila, kapag nagdya-jogging ako kilala nila ako. My mom, she just came here also, if you can’t go to Manila, Manila will go here,” nakangiting kuwento naman ni Karylle.

    Handa na kayang iwan nina Chritian at Karylle o isakripisyo ang kanilang career sa Pilipinas kung sakaling magkakaroon ng Season 2 ang nasabing series?

    “As long as they will give me challenging roles. As long as my artistry will be developed and then I can expand myself, not just in Singapore but in any country that offers something really good. My eight years in my career, seven years in the Philippines, right now I wanna explore,” pagtatapat ni Christian.

    “Hindi naman siya sacrifice like sa Showtime, si Direk Bobet (Vidanes), ‘I will wait for you. Hindi kita pipilitin.’ Nandoon din ’yung assurance kasi maganda na rin ’yung nasimulan ko,” pagtatapos naman ni Karylle. Reports from JAMES C. CANTOS

    http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...bCategoryId=96
    hello cf's!!

    thanks ate lorns for the article!

  9. #89
    Karylle and Christian Bautista topbill this music-dance-drama TV series that will be shown all over Asia
    By Gian Carlo Vizcarra
    Tuesday, August 23, 2011 12:00 AM



    PHOTO CAPTION: Christian Bautista (top frame) and Karylle are some of the Filipino celebrities included in the cast of the Pan-Asian TV series The Kitchen Musical.



    SINGAPORE—Karylle and Christian Bautista underwent four weeks of intense acting and dancing rehearsals, as well as a kitchen boot camp to prepare for The Kitchen Musical. The first Pan-Asian TV series is scheduled to air on seven countries, including ABS-CBN and Studio 23, in the region and 18 territories via AXN this October.



    During the August 18 media launch of the series held in Singapore, it was revealed that Ben Silverman's Electus is planning to bring the Asian format to the United States.



    Electus is the producer of the hit TV series Ugly Betty (which originally came from Colombia) and The Office (originally from the United Kingdom).


    In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Silverman was quoted as saying, "We are pleased to add this compelling new series to our fast-growing slate of high concept, international programming as The Kitchen Musical has universal appeal that will resonate greatly with the global marketplace."



    During the press conference, the first episode earned positive feedback from viewers.



    After watching the said episode, Carlo Orosa, Head of STAGES Talent Management that handles the careers of Christian and Karylle, said, "I am very proud of both Karylle and Christian because of what they have showed here. The Kitchen Musical is set to catapult Karylle's international career and further establish Christian as an Asian Idol. It's like we landed on the moon with this project."

    Produced in Singapore by The Group Entertainment, The Kitchen Musical fuses music, dance, drama, comedy to come up with a TV series targeted for regional and international markets.


    In the show, Karylle plays Maddie, a Paris-trained Sous Chef who works for her father's restaurant called The Avilon. Meanwhile, Christian is cast as her childhood friend, Sous Chef Daniel. The series also features Filipino talents such as Ikey Canoy, Thou Reyes, and Art Acuña.



    Broadway star Stephen Rahman Hughes of Bombay Dreams is the other lead character in the story.



    Karylle and Christian shared that this The Kitchen Musical stint has further honed their craft as performers.



    "We all worked hard for this show, and we're very happy that finally, after two months, we had this chance to give people a glimpse of what we have been doing," says Karylle. "It gives us great joy that we represent our country in this project."


    Christian further adds, "You will see me and Karylle in a very new light in this musical. It's exciting."


    Also present during the Media Launch were Studio 23 Head March Ventosa, Universal Records General Manager Kathleen Dy-Go, and David Cosico, personal manager of Karylle.

    http://www.pep.ph/guide/at-a-glance/...-all-over-asia

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorns View Post
    thanks lani again for the shares!
    LA-rest ka muna and make sure 100% okay na bago ang totoong gala! dito na lang tayo sa cyberspace magchikahan hehe u take care and God bless.



    ano yung hawak ni ian sa pic na toh? apple? hehe
    Tama dito na lang muna ang pagtambay hehe

    Unang tingin ko parang yung nanggagaling sa red cross na dugo.

    Thanks po sa lahat ng articles. Tagal naman ng TKM

  11. #91
    yeah la ah! kelangan everyday ang pagpaparamdam dito hahaha
    ipa-quiz kaya natin bago natin itanong sa concern kung ano talaga yun hawak nya at baket yun??? 'm really wonderin hehe

    a. apple (at kaya lang me blood kasi nahiwa siya)
    b. heart (aside from being a sous chef, butcher din siya)
    c. blood fr. red cross (kasi marami daw nadedengue sa pinas, offer yun ni ian)

  12. #92
    http://www.laarnilozadaonline.com/

    Hi to all the fans of Asiansation Mr. CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA! Good evening and God bless po all of you!


    Please support and watch po the concert of Ms. Laarni Lozada- Pinoy Dream Academy 2 Grand Star Dreamer and the Ethereal Diva this September 2, 2011 at the Teatrino!

    http://www.facebook.com/lozadalaarni






    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw0zq7SvR6k

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHKW66IJgCk

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=876SrDbm0PA

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ3UMSmpsfg

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8bDOhRCKug






    I would like to invite po all of you to attend the first concert of Pinoy Dream Academy 2 Grand Star Dreamer and the Ethereal Diva, Ms. Laarni Lozada. She will perform live at Got Fridays Night @ Teatrino Greenhills on September 2 at 8 p.m

  13. #93
    nagulat naman ako..nang bumalik ako i thought namali ako ng thread hehe..

  14. #94
    higher-quality video of ian singing "the climb" during "Need to Succeed" VCF greenhills' seminar-retreat (thanks to the uploader)

    http://www.youtube.com/v/aMnp0yJKs40

  15. #95
    Filipinos conquer Asean
    By: Marinel R. Cruz
    Philippine Daily Inquirer



    SINGAPORE—For Filipino singer-actor Christian Bautista, the biggest challenge in playing the role of Daniel Ray in the TV production “The Kitchen Musical” (TKM) is having to dance in all 13 episodes.

    TKM is the first international musical TV drama series produced in the Lion City for the regional and international markets.

    The series is scheduled to premiere in 19 countries in Asia and Europe in October (on Studio 23 in the Philippines). Each episode features rearranged and re-recorded pop songs with dance sequences. The series, which will run weekly, centers on wine and food.

    “In the beginning, I was nervous,” Christian told Inquirer Entertainment during a media gathering held in Republic Polytechnic, where the TKM set is located. “It’s good that Jason Coleman, a top choreographer in Australia, can work with anybody, and with whatever level of dance skill he or she has.”

    Coleman, currently a judge in the Australian version of the hit TV series “So You Think You Can Dance,” was choreographer and dance consultant for the animated film, “Happy Feet.” In 2008, he opened the Jason Coleman’s Ministry of Dance, currently the largest dance school in Australia.

    Perfecting his moves

    Still, Christian pointed out, perfecting his moves has required a lot of practice. “I’m not a natural at this, but, with Jason’s guidance, I’m slowly getting the hang of things. It’s easier for me to get the steps now,” he added. “Jason has so much experience. I didn’t have any idea how big he was the first time we met. He’s so humble and positive. In all of my sessions with him, he would inevitably say, ‘You’re doing a good job.’ I always want to do better because that’s how encouraging he is.”

    TKM revolves around a rich young girl named Maddie Avilon (Karylle Tatlonghari) who, after graduating from the culinary school Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, goes to work at her father’s famous restaurant, The Avilon.

    Christian plays the role of Daniel, Maddie’s childhood friend and shoulder-to-cry-on. Daniel is unassuming and supportive, but is considered a wild card. He has the most to gain if Maddie, who is a sous chef like himself, decides to leave.

    Also in the cast are British actor Stephen Rahman Hughes, French fashion model and singer Rosemary Vanderbroucke and Filipino stage actor Arthur Acuña. Gerard Salonga is musical director and arranger.

    Futuristic concept

    Malaysia-born, Singapore-based CheeK, a.k.a. Cheah Chee-kong, is creator/director. He is also executive vice president and creative director of The Group Entertainment, which produces the series.

    CheeK has directed films like “Stories of Love” and “Chicken Rice War” and is the editorial director of MTV Singapore.

    Christian is all praise for CheeK. “He is very humble, patient and creative. He has ideas that nobody seems to even think of. The concept of the musical alone is genre-busting. Who would have thought of combining singing, dancing and cooking? He’s very futuristic.”

    Along with the rest of the cast, Christian began working on the series on June 1. They were put through four weeks of intense acting and dancing rehearsals, as well as a kitchen boot camp.

    “We were taught how to cut, slice and mince [ingredients] fast. We handled all kinds of knives,” Christian related. “We studied the basic movements of a chef and a cook. We learned all these so that when the camera started rolling, they were second nature to us.”

    The actor said being a good cook in real life is a big advantage in this kind of production. “But if you’re just a lover of good food, okay na rin,” he added. “Lately, whenever we eat out, we find ourselves asking, ‘What went into this dish? Does it have jasmine, rosemary or thyme? When we want to drink wine, we already know what to ask for. We’ve really learned a lot.”

    Christian said living away from family and friends was tough in the first three weeks. “I was really homesick,” he said, “but I was okay after a month. Now I even think I could live here. It takes a month for me to adjust. Initially, I thought four months of work was too long… and now we’re halfway through.”

    Shouldn’t staying away from Manila be cause for concern, career-wise? “I was worried, but changed my mind when I saw how big this was going to be. It more than makes up for all the time I’d be away.”

    Christian’s talent manager, Carlo Orosa, added, “He sees that his career could flourish more here, that he could do more things region-wide. He’s been in and out of the country for the past few years. He’s already made his mark in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.”

    Disadvantage

    But Christian admitted that working overseas is a disadvantage to his love life. “I have thought about that—four months somewhere, two months elsewhere— it’s not going to work out. So maybe it’s not time for a serious relationship. Still, I go out and meet people, make new friends, wherever I am,” he said, adding that he tends to seek out Filipino girls just the same, because of the “instant connection.”

    He pointed out, “I’ve noticed that there are two kinds of Singaporean girls—those who are lively and those who are very serious and business-minded. This whole country is about business.”

    http://entertainment.inquirer.net/10...-conquer-asean

  16. #96
    CF's! sensya na at now lang nagparamdam ulit. Medyo busy lang mag prepare para sa 1st birthday ni louis

    Anyway, ate lorns, thanks sa mga articles.. 7 months na lang magkikita kita na tayo weeee!!!!! sooooo excited

    hmmm ano nga kaya hawak ni ian? parang apple naman hehe kaso may blood? weird lang

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorns View Post
    yeah la ah! kelangan everyday ang pagpaparamdam dito hahaha
    ipa-quiz kaya natin bago natin itanong sa concern kung ano talaga yun hawak nya at baket yun??? 'm really wonderin hehe

    a. apple (at kaya lang me blood kasi nahiwa siya)
    b. heart (aside from being a sous chef, butcher din siya)
    c. blood fr. red cross (kasi marami daw nadedengue sa pinas, offer yun ni ian)
    Ipa quiz pa talaga. Pero di naman masama kung biglang mag post si Ian dito diba? Baka naman pwede sya dumalaw dito?

    Thanks again sa shares ate lorns. I know di ka kukupas.

    Loyse may live streaming ba ang bday ni louis?

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by kayceedrew View Post
    CF's! sensya na at now lang nagparamdam ulit. Medyo busy lang mag prepare para sa 1st birthday ni louis

    Anyway, ate lorns, thanks sa mga articles.. 7 months na lang magkikita kita na tayo weeee!!!!! sooooo excited

    hmmm ano nga kaya hawak ni ian? parang apple naman hehe kaso may blood? weird lang
    wow! i can't wait! at magbibirthday na pala ang aming inaanak hehe..time flies so fast! parang kelan lang..hehe makikipaghabulan na yan pag uwi nyo dito hehe

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by la ah View Post
    Ipa quiz pa talaga. Pero di naman masama kung biglang mag post si Ian dito diba? Baka naman pwede sya dumalaw dito?

    Thanks again sa shares ate lorns. I know di ka kukupas.

    Loyse may live streaming ba ang bday ni louis?
    isa lang ang magpapakupas haha at alam nyo na yun!

    magpopost dito si ian?? wishful thinking..but who knows?

  20. #100
    ^Wag nawa sanang mangyaring kumupas ever.

Page 5 of 17 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •