♥♪Asiansation Christian Bautista (Thread XVI) - He's Already King♥♪ - Page 17 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 16 17

twitter.com/unicahija82
    Someone I know is selling tickets for the concert.
    For sure buyer, you can contact me for details.

twitter.com/unicahija82
    Christian Bautista’s ‘X Class’ Concert Earns Rave Reviews

October 9, 2012 by Gian Carlo Vizcarra

Asiansation Christian Bautista did not lie when he said that his 10th anniversary concert is his biggest, best concert to date. Backed with perhaps the best in the industry, Louie Ocampo as Musical Director, Rowell Santiago as stage director, and STAGES as producer, Christian proved that he is indeed the most important male singer of his generation.

X Class boasts of Christian’s finest live performance in his 10-year-old career with able support from his guests Jordan Bautista, Myke Salomon, Ikey Canoy, Zia Quizon, and Alodia Gosiengfiao. During the first two nights of the show, Christian was joined by no less than Asia’s Songbird Regine Velasquez and international star MiG Ayesa.

This weekend, Megastar Sharon Cuneta (12th) and Pop Diva Kuh Ledesma (13th) will join Christian. Special guests are lined-up on the 14th, which promises to touch the heartstrings of everyone who will watch.
    The production is undeniably world-class, which further highlights STAGES capabilities to mount magical stage presentations. The whole concert was fusion of magic, technology, artistry and passion for the arts. STAGES, which is also celebrating its 15th year, is one of the premiere events management companies in the country.

Christian’s dedication is evident in all the production numbers of the concert – the magical Could It Be Magic, the victorious I’m Already King, the action-filled Live And Let Live, the colorful Colour Everywhere, the touching Broken Vow, the futuristic Unphotographable, and the crowd-pleaser mash-up of Somebody That I Used To Know/Gangnam Style, among many memorable points.

Undeniably on a class of its own, X Class is definitely one of this year’s best concerts.

twitter.com/unicahija82
    ‘Rama Hari’ cast seeks support for local theater

Why are few people watching local theater productions?
    For the cast of this year’s staging of the pop ballet musical “Rama Hari,” this is because people are just not fully aware of the ingenuity of Philippine theater.

At the production’s recent press preview, actor-singer Christian Bautista, who plays the lead male role Rama, said “people don’t know that something like this actually happens. We just need to spread the word. They’ll be hooked and become instant fans [of theater].”
    Theater Actors Guild (TAG) president and Sita alternate Kalila Aguilos echoed Christian’s thoughts, saying that there’s “a vacuum of information.”

“Misconceptions about theatre come from the fact that nobody watches,” she pointed out. “People favor western productions—which isn’t a bad thing—but they tend to judge Filipino productions because they aren’t informed.”

“We want to encourage the people to support and help the industry,” she said.

Main Sita actress Karylle, meanwhile, said: “We’ve been complaining so much about the state of entertainment. For us, we’re just doing what we can and be positive about it.”

Not elitist

Karylle added that people shouldn’t be daunted by the theater. She doesn’t believe the notion that theater is elitist, and can only be appreciated by the cultured.

“It’s for everyone,” she stressed. “Going to the theater is like a huge field trip for me. It’s just a matter of getting used to getting there on time, turning off the phone, etc.”

Produced by Ballet Philippines, “Rama Hari” is based on the “Ramayana,” an Indian literary epic. The ballet musical was set to the music of Ryan Cayabyab. National Artist for Literature Bienvenido Lumbera penned the libretto, while National Artist for Theater Design Salvador Bernal took charge of the set and costume design.

Healthy competition

Asked if she believed that the influx of foreign productions should be limited, Karylle said that balance was important. “I hope producers of foreign shows could also do local shows. They’re earning so much, so maybe they can shell out money for local productions!” said the 31-year-old singer-actress.

“Everybody’s welcome,” Christian added. “But I also want to encourage producers to support local productions to achieve balance and foster healthy competition.”

“Rama Hari” was first staged in 1980 at the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP), with OPM icons Basil Valdez and Kuh Ledesma as lead actors. Do Christian and Karylle feel the pressure of having big shoes to fill?

“I like to think of it as a tribute to the original ensemble in 1980. Their creativity was big as their hair and shoulder pads,” Karylle said. “They were gutsy and exaggeratedly creative.”

Christian, on the other hand, said that more than the pressure, it’s the drive to showcase the artistry of Filipinos that fuels him. “We want to show that Filipinos are immensely talented when it comes to dance, music and literature,” he said.

Directed and choreographed by Ballet Philippines founder Alice Reyes, “Rama Hari” is set to have 10 performances from November 30 to December 9 at the CCP Main Theater.

twitter.com/unicahija82
    Christian Bautista Reunites with Karylle in ‘Rama, Hari’

“Rama, Hari,” the hit pop ballet musical based on the Indian epic Ramayana, is returning to CCP stage this November, with a powerhouse cast of the country’s best singers and dancers.

This year’s staging of “Rama, Hari” will star two of ABS-CBN’s most talented stars, Christian Bautista and Karylle in the lead roles of Rama and Sita, backed by an equally powerhouse cast of the country’s leading theater actors and singers: Robert Seña as the demon Ravana, OJ Mariano (alternating as Rama), Kalila Aguilos (alternating as Sita), Cristian Rey Marbella, Noel Rayos, Lani Ligot, Amparo Sietereales and Brezhnev Larlar.
    Ballet Philippines’ principal dancers Jean Marc Cordero and Richardson Yadao will essay the role of Rama and Carissa Adea and Katherine Trofeo as Sita.

“Rama, Hari” is Ballet Philippines’ third production this year, following the staging of “Songs” and “Neo-Filipino: Anting”

Ballet Philippines’ Artistic Director Paul Alexander Morales says that what makes “Rama, Hari,” special, then and now, is the great collaboration work done by the best Filipino artists on the production, including two national artists.

Choreographed by Ballet Philippines’ founder Alice Reyes, the ballet musical was set to music of maestro Ryan Cayabyab, while National Artist for Literature Bienvenido Lumbrera wrote the libretto and National Artist for Theater Design Salvador Bernal did the set and costume design.
    The lyrics of “Rama, Hari” are in Filipino, but there will be English subtitles during the performance, translated by National Artist Rolando Tinio.

Ballet Philippines first staged “Rama, Hari” in 1980 at the Cultural Center of the Philippines with Basil Valdez and Kuh Ledesma as the voice behind Rama and Sita, respectively. Leo Valdez portrayed the role of the evil demon Ravana.

twitter.com/unicahija82
    Karylle And Christian's Successful Tandem Stems From Good Friendship

By MAUREEN MARIE BELMONTE
    October 18, 2012, 10:55am

MANILA, Philippines – The fact that they almost fell in love with each other in the past works wonders in accentuating the chemistry between Christian Bautista and Karylle.

Considering themselves fortunate to be reprising the titular roles in the fourth restaging of Ballet Philippines’ “Rama, Hari,” Karylle and Christian related on Wednesday that the friendship they've had for years has been a crucial ingredient in their work relationship.

"Christian and I have worked together for so long, I always say this, [I’ve worked with him] when he was still too skinny and his suits are too big and ‘yung hindi pa siya ganyan ka-macho,” Karylle said.

The balladeer has been a witness to her many highs and lows that “I don’t even have to tell him and he’ll know. So we’ve gone through a lot together, we’ve had our little crazy fights. We’ve had our nice batian moments.”

On his part, Christian waxed a little nostalgic about being paired again with his co-“Kitchen Musical” star, with whom he last shared the stage in the local restaging of “West Side Story” in 2009.

“K and I have done so many projects together…We know each other, we support each other in everything that we do. And for another show like this, for me ang sarap na katrabaho si K especially in the stage because there’s no other place where we’re more comfortable with,” shared he.
    Asked if they feel uncomfortable whenever their would-have-been romance is broached, Karylle let out a girlish laugh and blurted, “Like that? I guess so. Yeah.”

The internationally-renowned singer reiterated that whatever happened in the past should remain there.

“Ang pinakaimportante lang is now and what we do after your friendship and the bond.”

“Rama, Hari” will have 10 performances from Nov. 30 to Dec. 9 at the CCP Main Theater, with the Manila Symphony Orchestra playing live accompaniment.For tickets and inquiries, call Ballet Philippines at 551-1003 or Ticketworld at 891-9999.

Hey CFs!

Musta na ang lahat? Tagal na rin akong di nakabisita dito.

How's everyone?

Merry Christmas, Christian Friends!

Lightbulb Research on Celebrity Idols

Hello po!

Ako po ay isang psychology student. Nagthethesis po ako ngayon tungkol sa mga fans at kailangan ko po ng tulong ninyo. Kung may oras po kayo o interesado sa research namin. Click lang po ninyo ang link sa ilalim.

Thank you po ulit!

https://docs.google.com/a/dlsu.ph/sp...0yNFE6MQ#gid=0

Christian Bautista: Grand Welcome on Party Pilipinas (March 24, 2013)

Makakasama nina Jhake Vargas at Bea Binene sa bagong GMA Telebabad series STRAWBERRY LANE sina Jeric Gonzales, Rita De Guzman and Kim Rodriguez , Sunshine Dizon, Christian Bautista, Sheryl Cruz, TJ Trinidad

Hello. just passin' by to check if the Christian Bautista thread is still active, or if may bagong balita.
    Hmmm.. although it seems this is resting.

Well.. see you guys around.

up up.. watsuppp!

gosh, mukhang wala na nga bumibisita dito...
    2013 pa *** last (aside from my posts)

oh well since kinda bored ako...

sharing latest vid:

eto pa po:

eto ata latest pala

vid muna - walang bagong news ke Ian e

Christian Bautista says he is proud of Rachelle Ann Go's accomplishments

Christian Bautista says he is proud of Rachelle Ann Go's accomplishments
    3/26/2015 11:04 PM
    by: Rhea Manila Santos

Source: http://push.abs-cbn.com/features/323...complishments/

After going on a vacation in London earlier this year, Christian Bautista explained it is a new annual tradition for him to start the year in a foreign land. “I really planned to go there to have a break. Parang nagiging habit na siya of mine na every start of the year I'd have a break somewhere to recalibrate,” he said.

The singer-actor said he spent two weeks enjoying the sights and watching the theatrical productions there. “Pinanuod ko rin si Mark Bautista and Rachelle Ann Go sa West End. Eye-opener siya, the city is beautiful. I hope we can have cities like that here in this country. I watched Miss Saigon, Here Lies Love, and Once. I saw Ronan Keating perform and he was pretty good. I wish I could play the guitar like that,” he shared during the Watson's Switch and Save campaign photo shoot where he is being launched as their newest celebrity endorser.

Christian couldn't help but be proud of his ex-girlfriend Rachelle Ann (who recently played the role of Gigi in Miss Saigon) who is living alone for the very first time. “Nakaka-proud. It's good. Mas independent na siya ngayon. She cooks and she cleans. She has her own house rented for her by the company of course. She enjoys it, this new life she's having. She's on a totally different level and hopefully more doors will open for more Filipinos also. I was able to spend time with her and Mark after the show with my brother there also. Sumama kasi siya. Rachelle is here now so nagkita ulit kami nila Sarah Geronimo. We had mini-reunions,” he said.

Christian also said he supports her decision not to renew her contract with Miss Saigon. “She's auditioning for other roles also. I think it's the right decision also, one year is enough. To the next one para maiba naman,” he added.

The newest Watsons brand ambassador for oral care said he is currently busy promoting his latest album which features soundtracks of different movies. “I've been promoting my album Soundtrack. The first song was ‘Up Where We Belong’ from this movie called An Officer and a Gentleman. Now it's ‘The Way We Were’ with Rachelle Ann Go and I'm going to release a single called ‘A Thousand Years’ from Twilight. It's going to have a video with Solenn Heussaff. It's also my favorite song in the album. The song is just immensely beautiful and immensely popular. I like melodious songs. I'm not necessarily a Twilight fan but their songs were pretty good. She's so fun to be with. I've been promoting it through mall shows. I'm also creating more, writing more songs, trying to direct more—parang videos—to find new talent. I say that because the video that I did with Rachelle Ann sa London was kami kami lang with my phone. So parang ganun, ang saya pala kung kami yung gumagawa. So nasa creative phase ako ngayon,” he admitted.

After his last known relationship ended almost two years ago, Christian said he is happy to be single and just dating for the meantime. “Eh wala pa eh (laughs). Wala pang love life eh. Heart is good, content and ready. I've been dating. Hindi ko muna iri-reveal until the right moment in time siguro. Hindi ko na naman matatago yun pag meron na eh. Nothing exclusive yet. Pero I've also decided na it's not going to be that public anymore pag dumating yung point na yun, na there's some stuff I can share but there's some stuff I have to keep private kasi it will also depend on the partner to also hopefully understand this fact na I've been here for 13 years and meron na akong baon na ganyan,” he said.

The 33-year-old crooner said he is not the type to totally quit showbiz for love. “Halimbawa if I quit for love and still stay in the country, dala ko pa rin yun. So everywhere I go meron pa ring mga fans from the past ten years. I don't know. Pero if I do I'll have to move out of the country kasi para ma-experience yung normalcy. Pero I don't think I will (laughs). I love what I do. I am passionate about it. I love the country, ang daming nangyayari. I don't want to give up on it. Pero when that kind of love comes, dun natin malalaman so I don't know,” he admitted.

The Cavite-born artist also shared that he plans to spend Holy Week in Balesin island.

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 16 17