DAVID ARCHULETA #46: Local TV's Newest Prince Charming (itsmorefuninthephilippines) - Page 69 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win exclusive movie merch from Fist Fight!

read more

REVIEW: Hacksaw Ridge

"As the screen darkens and the credits start to roll, you are left with a sense of having witnessed something extraordinary."

read more

Recommended driving schools

Looking for a driving school? Here are some recommended schools you may want to check!

read more

2017 PEx Oscar Pool

Join the 2017 PEx Oscar Pool. Check out this thread for more info.

read more

From court to courtside!

New commentators are making waves in the UAAP scene. Who's giving you the best impression so far?

read more

Restuarant hunt

Find some of the recommended hidden restaurants in the metro here. Plan your next food trip now!

read more

Page 69 of 69 First ... 19 59 68 69
Results 1,361 to 1,369 of 1369

David in Nashville snow

another songwriting session

hi guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lindahomze View Post
    reserveeeddddd :bo p:
    para saan?

article about David's trip to Mexico

source: http://losmormones.org/2193/david-ar...a-los-mormones

English Translation:

The young singer gave autographs at the premiere and participated in a series of interviews as part of the promotion of the documentary.

The young singer , who covered the soundtrack ” Glorious,” the film “Meet the Mormons ” gave autographs at the premiere and participated in a

series of interviews as part of the promotion of the documentary that will premiere next Friday 27 February. On February 19th and 20th, he

participated in various radio spots to promote documentary .

“I am very happy to participate in this project that will reach many people and will show who we Mormons are.”

David Archuleta , who began his career as a finalist of the popular talent show “American Idol ” in its seventh season in 2008 , came to Mexico to

participate in the season premiere of the documentary “Meet the Mormons ” .

The Mormon and singer tried to convey who he was through his principles and values. “Somehow you want motivate people to be better, that’s

one of my goals, ” he said.

Archuleta served a full-time mission in Chile, interrupting his career during the two years of the service. Today, he says, he’s in a creative time

writing material in English and Spanish . “I’m learning a lot of music.”

” I’m not perfect; I have many weaknesses. I hope people understand that I’m wrong many times, but I always try to be better and seek God’s

guidance. I hope that people know I’m here to have a relationship with God to understand and share the talents he has given me, and if they

understand that they will understand who I am” .

Up!

Sana mag-appear si Archie sa AI reunion this week.

3 weeks na akong LSS sa NUMB.
    Ang ganda lang

Sana may EP siya soon.

Page 69 of 69 First ... 19 59 68 69