PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner is a gripping and intense post-apocalyptic rollercoaster.

read more

2014 UAAP Cheerdance Competition Preview

Will the NU Cheer Squadron retain or will we see a new cheer champion? Check out our primer for the upcoming UAAP Cheerdance Competition!

read more

PROMO: Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends

Get a chance to win advance screening tickets to The Maze Runner!

read more

PHOTOS: Ateneo Stuns FEU with Comeback Win

The Ateneo Blue Eagles overcame a 19-point deficit in the fourth quarter against the FEU Tamaraws, securing a 68-64 victory and the top seed in the Final Four.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Retains Cheerdance Championship

Got the Cheerdance Competition hangover? Relive the highlights from our photo gallery here!

read more

Ben Affleck's toughest challenge in "Gone Girl"

From the bestsellers' shelves, "Gone Girl" reveals the real Mr. and Mrs. Dunne as they go through the motion of making their marriage work.

read more

Thumbs up APAC, Northgate - Alabang

CSR Position Only (WITH or WITHOUT EXPERIENCE)

interested parties (specially those who live in Parañaque, Las Piñas and Muntinlupa or even Laguna) just post away or better yet, pm me your questions and i'll try and help out by answering what I can.

Basic Pros and Cons in APAC

Cons:
    Average Basic Salary vs Makati Call Centers, No Signing Bonus, Night Differential is 15% Only

Pros:
    Very Professional, Polite and Understanding HR Dept !!!
    Great, Calm/Easy-Going Environment !!!
    Lenient and Understanding Trainers !!!
    Dress Down (of course no shorts lol! plain tees jeans and sneakers are allowed )

for now, the above mentioned are those that ive noticed/experienced. ive been in training for only 5 days hehe, i'll share more if anything comes up

hi i want to apply here in APAC pero mas malapit ako sa cubao.. paano po mag apply?non voice po ang gusto ko

Quote Originally Posted by snowiii11 View Post
    hi i want to apply here in APAC pero mas malapit ako sa cubao.. paano po mag apply?non voice po ang gusto ko
    you can easily do a walk-in which is a better option compared to sending them an email. as for having a non-voice account, im sorry but i wouldnt really know. and as the title says, i'm recruiting for ALABANG.

Hi,

For interested applicants, txt me at 09336604345. I will refer you and give you hints regarding the application process and details that you want to know. APAC Customer Services offers a fun environment, performance based incentives and career growth, We have sites in Northgate Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Cubao, and Leyte. Hoping to work with you all soon. Again, for those interested to apply and know more about the company text me at 09336604345.