PEx Highlights

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Thumbs up APAC, Northgate - Alabang

CSR Position Only (WITH or WITHOUT EXPERIENCE)

interested parties (specially those who live in Parañaque, Las Piñas and Muntinlupa or even Laguna) just post away or better yet, pm me your questions and i'll try and help out by answering what I can.

Basic Pros and Cons in APAC

Cons:
    Average Basic Salary vs Makati Call Centers, No Signing Bonus, Night Differential is 15% Only

Pros:
    Very Professional, Polite and Understanding HR Dept !!!
    Great, Calm/Easy-Going Environment !!!
    Lenient and Understanding Trainers !!!
    Dress Down (of course no shorts lol! plain tees jeans and sneakers are allowed )

for now, the above mentioned are those that ive noticed/experienced. ive been in training for only 5 days hehe, i'll share more if anything comes up

hi i want to apply here in APAC pero mas malapit ako sa cubao.. paano po mag apply?non voice po ang gusto ko

Quote Originally Posted by snowiii11 View Post
    hi i want to apply here in APAC pero mas malapit ako sa cubao.. paano po mag apply?non voice po ang gusto ko
    you can easily do a walk-in which is a better option compared to sending them an email. as for having a non-voice account, im sorry but i wouldnt really know. and as the title says, i'm recruiting for ALABANG.

Hi,

For interested applicants, txt me at 09336604345. I will refer you and give you hints regarding the application process and details that you want to know. APAC Customer Services offers a fun environment, performance based incentives and career growth, We have sites in Northgate Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Cubao, and Leyte. Hoping to work with you all soon. Again, for those interested to apply and know more about the company text me at 09336604345.