PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

Thumbs up APAC, Northgate - Alabang

CSR Position Only (WITH or WITHOUT EXPERIENCE)

interested parties (specially those who live in Parañaque, Las Piñas and Muntinlupa or even Laguna) just post away or better yet, pm me your questions and i'll try and help out by answering what I can.

Basic Pros and Cons in APAC

Cons:
    Average Basic Salary vs Makati Call Centers, No Signing Bonus, Night Differential is 15% Only

Pros:
    Very Professional, Polite and Understanding HR Dept !!!
    Great, Calm/Easy-Going Environment !!!
    Lenient and Understanding Trainers !!!
    Dress Down (of course no shorts lol! plain tees jeans and sneakers are allowed )

for now, the above mentioned are those that ive noticed/experienced. ive been in training for only 5 days hehe, i'll share more if anything comes up

hi i want to apply here in APAC pero mas malapit ako sa cubao.. paano po mag apply?non voice po ang gusto ko

Quote Originally Posted by snowiii11 View Post
    hi i want to apply here in APAC pero mas malapit ako sa cubao.. paano po mag apply?non voice po ang gusto ko
    you can easily do a walk-in which is a better option compared to sending them an email. as for having a non-voice account, im sorry but i wouldnt really know. and as the title says, i'm recruiting for ALABANG.

Hi,

For interested applicants, txt me at 09336604345. I will refer you and give you hints regarding the application process and details that you want to know. APAC Customer Services offers a fun environment, performance based incentives and career growth, We have sites in Northgate Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Cubao, and Leyte. Hoping to work with you all soon. Again, for those interested to apply and know more about the company text me at 09336604345.