PEx Highlights

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

PHOTOS: UAE Royals vs Manila Mavericks

View the full album of the UAE Royals vs Manila Mavericks in IPTL Day 1 here!

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

PHOTOS: Indian Aces vs Singapore Slammers

Check out the scenes from IPTL Day 1 between the Indian Aces versus the Singapore Slammers.

read more

REVIEW: Past Tense

Our reviewer thinks Past Tense is a step down from KimXi's previous outing, Bride for Rent. Read the full review here!

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: The Second Edition

We were surprised at the interest generated by last week's special PBA feature on BasketBros. So we decided to put up a Part 2. Read it here!

read more

Ano ba ang pakiramdam ng naka Shabu..nakakalimutan ba nila ang lahat?

???masarap ba?? kasi yung mga problemadong tao eh nag shashabu, baka masarap ang feelings....??

di ko pa na ta try and i dont want to try it. yung mga gumagamit nun mag tang@, duwag at di kaya humarap sa problema. for sure masarap ang feeling maraming na aaddict eh.

hehehe...why do you wanna know, TS? ages ago, i've tried it but just for a month, although we did it everyday. the after effect is you can't keep your mouth shut. you always wanna talk, always wanna think, you'd be super hyper and you can't make yourself to sleep. now that i think about it, there's nothing really good about it. parang super strong na cobra lang

Banned by Admin
    TS,i tried it once. wala akong ganang kumain. di ako makatulog. tapos parang lasang metal lahat ng kinakain ko.sinumpa ko yung araw na yun at di ko na inulit. di ko magets bakit may naaadik. ang mahal pa.

ipaghalo mo RedBull saka Extra Joss. You get the same effect. Please do that tonight and tell me about it in the morning. Goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by cura_cha View Post
    ipaghalo mo RedBull saka Extra Joss. You get the same effect. Please do that tonight and tell me about it in the morning. Goodluck!
    Weh? Seryoso?

Hyper at tamang libog ako pero hirap ako tigasan

Quote Originally Posted by magales View Post
    Weh? Seryoso?
    Yeah, palpitation, hyperactivity, etc...same sh*t! Go try it. If you end up in the hospital, you can always say its an experiment.

nasubukan ko na rin, way back 2004 pa nung nasa nagba barko pa ako. hyper lagi, laging overtime. wala kang mararamdaman na pagod.

ano naman ang feeling after nawala na yung effect ng shabu?

Your Personal Jesus F-A Soldier's Avatar
    Your heart beats fast, everything is clearer, it's like redbull to millionth power.

And then like redbull 'on crack' (pun intended), after it wears off you crash...you're super tired and sh!t like that.

Shabu is cocaine right?

explore.experience.expand adiposethoughts's Avatar
    ^^ nope. shabu is metapethamine hydrochloride.

you don't snort it. it's best used with a pipe and an aluminum foil.

i think it's called a poor man's drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Impenneteri View Post
    ano naman ang feeling after nawala na yung effect ng shabu?
    takaw tulog ako

Your Personal Jesus F-A Soldier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adiposethoughts View Post
    ^^ nope. shabu is metapethamine hydrochloride.

you don't snort it. it's best used with a pipe and an aluminum foil.

i think it's called a poor man's drugs.
    Oh it's meth. LOL.

It's just meth as 'crack' is sometimes a mixed cocaine 'rock'. You can take meth a variety of ways. You can smoke it, dilute it like heroin and inject it. The most disgusting is called skin popping. You inject it under your skin and the effects is like subcue administration of regular drugs, slow.

Sometimes they mix two drugs (an upper like meth and a downer like heroin) and they take it both at the same time called speedballing. Sometimes they trip bad on it, and they twitch uncontrollably like when you take a bad batch of ecstasy. It's funny.