PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: DLSU Completes Comeback Win vs UE

Prince Rivero came up big in the clutch, scoring two crucial baskets to help DLSU complete comeback bid over UE, 60-58

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45
  1. #1

    APAC alabang-hiring decision process

    Hi everyone, I applied here at APAC alabang last tuesday, June 7, 2011. I made it to the final interview the next day and thank God out of 7 people in my batch somehow pinabalik ako for final interview. After the final interview, which is 9pm pa yung sched, the interviewer told me that the HR will re-evalute me and to wait for their call within no specific time frame.

    The interview went well so far. I'm just wondering how long I'm going to have to wait for the job offer and if I'm possibly qualified for the position. I need your advice regarding this 'coz until now I'm not receiving any call from them. Btw, I'M a newbie in call center. Is it advisable to call them to inquire about the decision process? At jobstreet.com I saw that they have 100 vacancies for the position so I'm really hoping. What hints do you guys know that you are possibly qualified for the position?

    Any advice please...thanks a lot!

  2. #2
    based on what i have noticed and as well has happened to a buddy of mine, sadly, usually.. if it's been a week or more that they haven't gotten back to you means you did not pass the final interview but as they say, they're gonna endorse you to a different account which based on your evaluation fits you better.

    im a call center virgin as well. i've scouted through Convergys, Genpact, HSBC, GE, Stream, Firstsource and APAC. after carefully weighing the pros and cons (based on posts here at PEX and other sites as well as through calls with their respective HR Depts) I didn't have a hard time deciding to go with APAC.

    so far, from HR to Trainer to Environment = Professional, Lenient and Untoxic. as for the other phases in training, i'll only know how toxic it could get once we reach further stages.

    If you want, feel free to pm me your complete name and i'll check with HR tom regarding your application.

  3. #3
    Oh that's so nice of you! I'd appreciate it if you could kindly try to know when are they going to start the training for June applicants. With that, I would know if I'm not qualified when the training is already going on. Thanks for the info! May I know when you applied here and how long did you wait for their call after the final interview? And what qualification do you think they are looking for an applicant to get the position? Because I'm a college graduate of a 4-year course and that's one of their qualification, plus I'm really eager since I'm flexible with working at graveyard shifts and on top of that I informed them that I'm a good listener, quick learner and that they can train me easily.

    Tomorrow is going to be the first week since I applied at APAC so I'm still hoping. Btw, Can you give me further effective advice on CC because I'm planning to apply at Stream or Genpact sooner. What do you know about these companies? Again, thanks and God bless with your career!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RyckJerold View Post
    Oh that's so nice of you! I'd appreciate it if you could kindly try to know when are they going to start the training for June applicants. With that, I would know if I'm not qualified when the training is already going on. Thanks for the info! May I know when you applied here and how long did you wait for their call after the final interview? And what qualification do you think they are looking for an applicant to get the position? Because I'm a college graduate of a 4-year course and that's one of their qualification, plus I'm really eager since I'm flexible with working at graveyard shifts and on top of that I informed them that I'm a good listener, quick learner and that they can train me easily.

    Tomorrow is going to be the first week since I applied at APAC so I'm still hoping. Btw, Can you give me further effective advice on CC because I'm planning to apply at Stream or Genpact sooner. What do you know about these companies? Again, thanks and God bless with your career!
    for our wave, its started monday. as for other waves/accounts i dont think i can verify such but ill see what i can do. you haven't pm'd me your full name which ill need in checking the status of your application

    not that im being biased, but as ive stated.. based on my findings, starting off as a csr at APAC would be the best choice since youre a cc virgin as well, unless you have a strong command or are quite convincing since other companies require selling.

    you're welcome and God bless too sir!

  5. #5
    I got to call them today, they said I failed that final interview, but they also told me to wait for endorsement to other accounts. I wonder ow long will it take.

  6. #6
    I already started my training here.. Going 7 weeks and enjoying it so far even the account is quite hard.. You won't regret joining apac.. Great company with the great people..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RyckJerold View Post
    I got to call them today, they said I failed that final interview, but they also told me to wait for endorsement to other accounts. I wonder ow long will it take.
    was just about to pm you... like i mentioned on my post above, sadly...

    "if it's been a week or more that they haven't gotten back to you means you did not pass the final interview but as they say, they're gonna endorse you to a different account which based on your evaluation fits you better"

    as for how long it will take, a friend of mine got a return call from them 2-3 days from the time i asked regarding the status of her application. If yours takes more than such, it doesnt mean thats it for you or youre just wasting time.. though youre free to scout around and have other options.. but i'd say, be a lil more patient coz APAC's definitely worth it. actually just finished our first week of training... so far so good! one thing's for sure, training's a-ok and the environment = just damn great haha

  8. #8
    Oh, that's quite frustrating...and the good things you just mentioned about APAC gave me eagerness to pursue my career in there. I'm having doubts about the endorsement because my final interviewer told me that the HR will have to re-evaluate me, not to endorse me to other account, which is contrary to the advice I got when I called them for follow-up.

    Would you please, (if it's in your power to do so) encourage them to reconsider giving me a chance to other accounts sooner? Because as far as I'm aware of myself, I'm very willing to render them my best with all effort and strive to improve my potentials in order to meet their needs.

    Thanks a lot for the extent of your concern.

  9. #9
    And another thing. When I had my final interview, I was perplexed when we discussed about the social networks. My interviewer asked me to rate myself on how I'm used to using them as 10 being the highest. I answered 9 and she asked why? so I replied because I've been using them since like 2009 and I've been just doing the same thing with it then she said why not 10 if you think you're really used to it? I replied because I believe nobody's prefect; then she goes again saying but if you think you know everything about it then why not? I said, then I guess I don't know everything yet and there are still a lot to be discovered.

    My point is, what is the relevance of that concerning my qualification for the job!?

  10. #10
    sorry for the late reply been quite busy with other things besides the usual training. sadly, the person at the HR whom I usually get in touch with is on leave, i'll try and reach my contact on monday and as soon as i get a definite answer, ill let you know whatever the score is regarding your application.

    oh and btw, i dont have any "powers" lol as ive only been with the company for 2 weeks but i'll do what i can to help you out.

  11. #11
    RyckJerold has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

    i just texted the one who has been assisting me at HR. as for her reply, ill forward such to you when i get it. just be a lil more patient, im trying to help as much as i can but if you decide to just bump unto another company at the end you may just regret such. i can only do so much specially now that our schedule has been moved to 9 PM already. i'll let you know when i get feedback from her. God Bless.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by moneyAPACquiao View Post
    RyckJerold has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

    i just texted the one who has been assisting me at HR. as for her reply, ill forward such to you when i get it. just be a lil more patient, im trying to help as much as i can but if you decide to just bump unto another company at the end you may just regret such. i can only do so much specially now that our schedule has been moved to 9 PM already. i'll let you know when i get feedback from her. God Bless.
    Oh thanks dude, I owe you a favor! I have cleared some space in my inbox now so that you can PM me. I really wanted APAC, I find it a "cool center". hehe. In fact, I was invited for an interview at stream but I didn't took it seriously because it's incomparable to APAC. With this support, I kind of feel I'm meant to work here. All I need is to be patient with timing. God bless too and God willing I hope we'll be colleagues soon!

  13. #13

    Cool hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by RyckJerold View Post
    Oh thanks dude, I owe you a favor! I have cleared some space in my inbox now so that you can PM me. I really wanted APAC, I find it a "cool center". hehe. In fact, I was invited for an interview at stream but I didn't took it seriously because it's incomparable to APAC. With this support, I kind of feel I'm meant to work here. All I need is to be patient with timing. God bless too and God willing I hope we'll be colleagues soon!
    Hello! I just want to ask what happened to your application with APAC? They told me that they'll call me too but until now I haven't received any. Like you I wanted to work for APAC that's why I didn't apply for other CCs yet, I'm still waiting for their call.. I was just wondering how long will I wait for their call? I'm sorry if I bug you with too many questions. I'll be waiting for your response. Thanks!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveclays View Post
    Hello! I just want to ask what happened to your application with APAC? They told me that they'll call me too but until now I haven't received any. Like you I wanted to work for APAC that's why I didn't apply for other CCs yet, I'm still waiting for their call.. I was just wondering how long will I wait for their call? I'm sorry if I bug you with too many questions. I'll be waiting for your response. Thanks!
    Hi! Yes they called me on mobile just today and yesterday asking if I'm still interested for the position as a CSR but unfortunately we had an unclear conversation. The person at the other line claimed that he cannot hear me so he told me that they will call later which happened today but same thing happened. Perhaps the problem could be in my phone or theirs. When I tried to contact them through landline, nobody's answering. Now I just hope they would call again. As for how long the wait will be, I really don't know but to give you an idea I applied at apac last month, early june. I hope I was able to help you. Welcome.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    How about sum ice?
    Quote Originally Posted by RyckJerold View Post
    Hi! Yes they called me on mobile just today and yesterday asking if I'm still interested for the position as a CSR but unfortunately we had an unclear conversation. The person at the other line claimed that he cannot hear me so he told me that they will call later which happened today but same thing happened. Perhaps the problem could be in my phone or theirs. When I tried to contact them through landline, nobody's answering. Now I just hope they would call again. As for how long the wait will be, I really don't know but to give you an idea I applied at apac last month, early june. I hope I was able to help you. Welcome.
    the one you're saying final interview??.. is it the "LANGUAGE TEST"?? or what??.. because i applied yesterday.. passed all the test up to the Language Test and after that they told me that i should open my phone line cause they're going to call me anytime for the that "SO CALLED FINAL INTERVIEW".. it's been 2 days still no call from them... I ask you because i see my situation similar to yours...

  16. #16
    @dreaddreamer
    language assessment is the 2nd interview only and the final interview will be your last hopefully you could make it. Just wait for it they will call you for your appointment. Mine was almost 30days before i got my 2nd final interview..

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    How about sum ice?
    Quote Originally Posted by karl_0319 View Post
    @dreaddreamer
    language assessment is the 2nd interview only and the final interview will be your last hopefully you could make it. Just wait for it they will call you for your appointment. Mine was almost 30days before i got my 2nd final interview..
    I see.. how long did they call you for your first Final Interview??... and did they tell you any specific time frame?? they just told me to ready my phone line... still i'm kind of being paranoid.. almost waiting the whole day, hoping that my phone will ring... because I'm having a hard time going back and forth coz I live in Laguna.. its really painful in the pocket.. that's why I'm trying to inquire and find answers... thanks anyway.. BTW.. how about you??.. working already??

  18. #18
    Member DI10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    www.pinoyrider.com
    I guess one follow up after a week is good. Pag wala pa rin, move on na.

    Wag ka mawalan ng pag asa. This doesn't necessarily mean you don't have what it takes. Malay mo nag pull out yung client kaya di na nila naasikaso mga applications diba. or nung nagapply ka e napuno na nila yung 100 na agents na kailangan nila...

    dami pang iba dyan.

  19. #19
    Silver Award Recipient?! mikeru22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Makati City
    Hi, the first ever company that broke my heart was APAC.3 years ago I attended a language and culture training for call center aspirants and APAC was one of their partners so after a series of interviews in the training center, I was given a green signal for applying at APAC. Once there I failed the 1st part of the application which was panel interview.

    To set your expectation, the hiring process in companies that are urgently looking for employees doesn't usually take more than a day...most often than not, if an applicant qualifies for the post he is applying for, he would be notified right then and there about the result. In your case it is really possible that they are still trying to evaluate your application but if it takes a while, that would suggest that they didn't consider you for the post at all.

    There are usually no hints, you would now for sure once they advice you that you made it through the application process.

  20. #20

    contact number

    hi! can anybody tell me what's the contact number of APAC here in the Philippines? im trying to find out if they will call me to have a final interview or not so i can find another one. thankyou in advance!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Tips for newbies and career-shifters!

Tips for newbies and career-shifters!

Call Center - Directory

Sub title