BRITNEY SPEARS: Hotter Than The A-List (Thread 23) - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 119 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... Last
    Britney says “My fans mean everything”

http://www.youtube.com/v/FY-SAUUJDrE&feature

“I feel like that connection and that contact with your fans is so important,” she says. “If it wasn’t for them, of course, I really wouldn’t be here. … I’m so dedicated to them, and they make you feel larger than life. … My fans mean everything.”

Britney adds that listening to her fans chanting just before stepping on stage for a concert is “the most exciting thing” and helps pump her up along with her backup dancers. “They do wonders,” she says with a smile.

Britney is touring with Nicki Minaj, and she calls the performer “very interesting to watch,” especially how she fits in with “the whole girl power” theme of her show: “I just think it’s really empowering for girls and for me to be able to be a part of that.”

Preview of Femme Fatale Tour wardrobe!

Tomorrow, Extra TV, will show a preview of the Femme Fatale Tour costumes!
    Check out the commercial below, which includes footage of the last candids.

http://www.youtube.com/v/mA0LfXXTPhA&feature

Love Arci Munoz' I WANNA GO HAIR!

Sa mga may TWITTER dyan... WE need your help...

We, @PinoysHeartBrit, needs your help para makapunta si Britney Spears dito sa Pinas. Start na ng Femme Fatale Tour nya in less than 48 Hours.

Paki-TWEET naman oh: #BritneyLiveInManila --- THANKS!

Paki-follow na din po ako sa Twitter -- @BritRey ---

Rey,
    na publish ba yung tweet ko sayo sa twitter.comxoxofloflo ?
    @britrey *** up co-admin? You loggin' @PinoysHeartBrit for #BritneyLiveInManila mission?

P.F.M If i'm coming on T.S XianEnzo22's Avatar
    yehey new hause!!! miss Y'all!!!

Hi Britters!

Congrats on your new House!

Femme Fatale Tour ROCKS!!!

Wishing she'll be here in concert.

Inside britney's Tommy Hilfiger Shopping Spree

Quote Originally Posted by XianEnzo22 View Post
    yehey new hause!!! miss Y'all!!!
    can't stop laughing

http://www.breatheheavy.com/2011/06/...ce=twitterfeed

A track Britney co-wrote, called “Whiplash,” hit the Internet today. Originally, it was a track slated for “Circus,” but didn’t make the final cut. Selena Gomez scored it instead

Britney’s officially in Sacramento, CA! Check her out getting in a last minute run before tomorrow’s big show. Also pictured is Nicki Minaj arriving to her hotel in Sacramento. Brit’s much anticipated Femme Fatale Tour kicks off tomorrow!

mukang relax na relax si mama brit ha haha

Info about last rehearsal:

'Rehearsals are over. Britney is back fully. Best show since DWAD. I'm in shock.''

''She was singing over prerecorded vocals. Very little CD vocals. I could hear her breathing and ad libbing under the track.''
    ''Way more confident than Circus. Honestly guys. She was so energetic. This is up against Onyx and DWAD tour.''

''She killed the HIAM final chorus. No mistakes. She starts the song in electric chair after she gets arrested in opening video.''

''He About to Lose Me was breathtaking. Sang on purple couch on B stage. Sexy moves while dancers hang above her.''

from twitter :

She said hi whats up sacramento she waved & smiled & spoke a bit RT @nbrink: @MRKiNGFATALEXXX was there fan interaction/what was it?

Slave was hot, boys was snake charmer so cool RT @marclovebritney: @MRKiNGFATALEXXX and what about her dancing?old coreo for boys,slave?
    On stage during the song RT @Lys022: @MRKiNGFATALEXXX that's hilarious. did she actually curse on stage or backstage?

Amazingggg the dancer with her is wild as ****. RT @AliZahoor: @MRKiNGFATALEXXX How was DLMBTLTK? (:

The intro is really hot @britneyspears is being chased by cops & a swat team. She fights them & beats them up then ends up in handcuffs.

Wild RT @Ricserfer: @MRKiNGFATALEXXX What can you tell me from TROUBLE FOR ME i'm from Venezuela please!! What about that performance?

Britters

Today pala first day ng tour ni Brit. Lets wish her goodluck andd lets pray na maging successful ito!

At gusto ko din mapanuod sana ito! Kaso parang magwewait nalang tayo ng vids...
    ]
    Quote Originally Posted by brien View Post
    Info about last rehearsal:

'Rehearsals are over. Britney is back fully. Best show since DWAD. I'm in shock.''

''She was singing over prerecorded vocals. Very little CD vocals. I could hear her breathing and ad libbing under the track.''
    ''Way more confident than Circus. Honestly guys. She was so energetic. This is up against Onyx and DWAD tour.''

''She killed the HIAM final chorus. No mistakes. She starts the song in electric chair after she gets arrested in opening video.''

''He About to Lose Me was breathtaking. Sang on purple couch on B stage. Sexy moves while dancers hang above her.''

Diba january 20 release ng IWG?! What time and date yun dito sa atin?

Quote Originally Posted by joabrit21 View Post
    Britters

Today pala first day ng tour ni Brit. Lets wish her goodluck andd lets pray na maging successful ito!

At gusto ko din mapanuod sana ito! Kaso parang magwewait nalang tayo ng vids...
    ]

Diba january 20 release ng IWG?! What time and date yun dito sa atin?
    8 pm ata hhaha

Quote Originally Posted by brien View Post
    8 pm ata hhaha
    8pm dito at january 20 din?

Nawala na si Ate Brien!

Kakapanuod ko lang nung Daybreak interview ni Brit! Gandang babae niya dun! Regaluhan natin si Brit ng fluffy pillows kung sakaling pumunta siya dito sa Pinas ha. Haha. May plan na kaagad.

haha trending sa yahoo..

joana hindi ko sure hmm. 8am the following day pala

Britney Spears Dancing Through Time

Posted 8 hrs ago by MTV News in Britney Spears

By Danielle Genet

Britney Spears’ Femme Fatale tour kicks off tonight in Sacremento, Calif. MTV News has been following Britney since the beginning but we’re so excited for one of this summer’s most anticipated tours, we’ve decided to look back at some of Britney’s hottest dance hits and help you relive some of Britney’s most memorable routines. Britney doesn’t just do the jazz square, she takes it to the next level.

Baby One More Time

Watching the “Baby One More Time” video stirs nostalgia inside us and her choreographed dance moves remain vivid in our memories. Britney even shows off her acrobatic skills around 2:19, doing a round-off back handspring. The video is one of many that showcases Britney in front of a pyramid formation of synchronized back-up dancers (around 2:41). One of the main purposes of a pyramid formation is to focus the audience’s attention on the dancer in the center, which gives Britney the chance to shine. It also gives the back-up dancers the opportunity to improvise for a few counts and then everyone can join back together at a specific count without looking sloppy.

Oops I Did It Again

Britney’s music video for “Oops! I Did it Again,” which premiered in 2000, was out of this world. Britney, dressed in a shiny red latex catsuit, shook her hips, swung her arms and flipped through the air planet Mars. The heart-pumping choreography for the line “I played with your heart” around 1:32 goes down as the one of the most repeated Britney moves to date. She repeats the chorus choreography twice in the video, but Britney gets away with it because her moves are full-out and sharp. At the end of the video, Britney takes a few steps forward out of formation to proclaim “I’m not that innocent.”

I'm A Slave for You

n every tour thus far, Britney has clung on to the original choreography (taught by the talented Wade Robson and Brian Friedman) for “I’m a Slave 4 U.” Britney stripped down the year before at the VMAs, so she stepped up her game with an entrance in a lion cage and danced with a live snake at the 2001 show. Sweaty and barely dressed, she traded in the animals to bump and grind with her dancers in the video. On a mission for water, smoky-eyed Spears absolutely kills it with an intricate dance sequence starting at 1:20. In the routine, Britney emphasizes visual body rolls (she had some belly dancing training), which created so much fan favor that videos re-creating the dance still flood YouTube.

Sometimes

The “Sometimes” music video was poppy and innocent and Britney’s dance moves resembled the softness of the lyrics. The choreographer of the video allowed a “fun” feel to evolve out of the dance by creating various formations and catchy dance moves. For example, for the lyrics “hold you tight” Britney crosses her arms over her heart while bouncing from side to side. The formation of the heart of dancers surrounding Britney at 2:35? Amazing…enough said.

Me Against the Music

Britney and Madonna’s dueling-duet on “Me Against the Music” was hot, hot, hot. This music video rounds up our list because of the multiple and unbelievably great dance sequences that are involved. Britney breaks out in tight, powerful moves around 0:52 while looking fierce in her fitted black suit. At around 1:26, Britney and Madonna engage in a battle, in which Britney seems to overpower Madonna with her dancing posse against a solo Madonna. At 2:11, Britney and her dancers, in a V-formation, engage in hip-hop-style movement. Taking note of one last routine, at 2:52 Britney dances perfectly in rhythm with Madonna’s words “I’d rather see you bare your soul” as Britney presses together her palms and raises them to the sky and ends that routine sliding to the ground as we watch Britney “take it down.”

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/06/15/b...-through-time/

Page 3 of 119 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... Last