PEx Highlights

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

PHOTOS: NU Hands Ateneo its First Loss

The NU Bulldogs relied on Troy Rosario and Rev Diputado to give Ateneo its first loss of the season, 64-60

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

Global Milestone Asia

Is this a call center or a recruitment agency for BPO's?

a bpo recruitment agency. go visit them. they're the best!

hi peeps!

wanna ask how credible is this recruitment firm to hand over resume? Cz I have experience once going thru "Direct Hire Agency" and was told to get endorse but nothing happens. Any inputs?

Thanks

BE SAFE EVERYONE

Okay sa global milestone. Bait nla. They make sure you get in a call center. Hotness pa mga employees nla especially the boss. Ms Pretty!!

bro wala tatalo sa worldwide empowerment ganda ng mga nagwowork dun

un sa reception kamukha ni CESCA LITON tapos un isa putcha walang tatalo hapit na hapit ang suot!!

@metblackwolf all naman ng recruitement or referal cmpany ng BPO is credible magulat ka kung hihingan ka ng pera!!

inendorse ka lang??? kasi un samen i-cocoach ka nila, then after one hour phone interview na ng company pag nakapasa ka isasakay ka ng shuttle papaunta dun sa company tpos exam, intial interview,final interview ganun un sakin...

what name ng recruitment firm na pinuntahan mo ??

Quote Originally Posted by joenel View Post
    @metblackwolf all naman ng recruitement or referal cmpany ng BPO is credible magulat ka kung hihingan ka ng pera!!

inendorse ka lang??? kasi un samen i-cocoach ka nila, then after one hour phone interview na ng company pag nakapasa ka isasakay ka ng shuttle papaunta dun sa company tpos exam, intial interview,final interview ganun un sakin...

what name ng recruitment firm na pinuntahan mo ??
    - Hi, what i ment about credibility is how reliable and trusted are they in terms of handing down your resume then ending up with false promises. If they would ask a sum of money, that's a Scam!

Anyways, it was 1 month and weeks ago..bad trip nga e. That's why I'm thinking twice to submit again with another recruitment firm. Ang bili ng process...interview lang ginawa sakin at parang hindi nga nakikinig yung HR e.."Direct HR" daw ***. Tinandaan ko name : Miguel ng World Pacific Contact Center Solutions in Makati.

- i guess its still better to apply direct to any cc.

Good one ya, for catching a fish in the net What recruitment firm sayo?

CHEERS!

BE SAFE EVERYONE

lagi q tu nkikita sa jobstreet, kung ndi man global milestone e southeast eminence o worldwide.. matry nga pumunta sa mga tu.. hehe

Join our team.
    Be a customer service representative, technical support representative and data encoder!

We offer above-industry overall compensation package and special account-specific rewards like performance incentives, referral incentives, tenure incentives and upsell incentives.

Plus with FLEXIBLE COMPENSATION PROGRAM (FlexComp), you have the freedom to choose between a package with higher basic salary and one with higher benefits. It's your call!
    Starting salary varies depending on your choice of compensation package. The company offers a FLEXIBLE COMPENSATION package to all its new hires. We'll give you the freedom to choose between two packages to help you address your needs.

1. Customer Service Representatives

Credit Card and Sales

Life Insurance FIXED WEEKENDS OFF!

Investment and Banking

Inbound Telesales for Travel - AND EARN AS MUCH AS Php 50,000 IN INCENTIVES ALONE PLUS OTHER PERKS AND BENEFITS!

DAY SHIFT Satellite provider

Healthcare account

Internet connection

Telecommunication account

Broadband and Communications

2. Data encoder

3. Technical Support Representatives

HTML and Laptops
    DSL, Telco phone and email support

4. FOREIGN LANGUAGE SUPPORT
    Mandarin / Cantonese
    Vietnamese
    Thai
    Korean
    Bahasa-Indonesia

Just pass the application process:
    1. Initial Interview over the phone or personal
    2. Final Interview
    3. Job offer

Fresh graduates and under graduates are encouraged to apply!!

Just pm me for more details

Join our company's Travel Account , *Get your ONE MONTH EXTRA PAY and and earn as much as Php 50,000 in incentives alone plus other perks and benefits! !

We offer above-industry overall compensation package and special account-specific rewards like performance incentives, referral incentives, tenure incentives and upsell incentives.

Plus with Flexible Compensation Program (FlexComp), you have the freedom to choose between a package with higher basic salary and one with higher benefits. It's your call!

hi..
    ummm..

how about po office staff? kahit data encoder?
    okay lang po ba nursing grad, no experience sa office? lol
    last time kasi may pinuntahan kaming recruitment agency, pinilit kaming magpa interview for call center agent kahit di yun ang inaapplyan namin. T.T nagutom kami sa dami ng interview. lol

Quote Originally Posted by fruity27 View Post
    Join our team.
    Be a customer service representative, technical support representative and data encoder!

Plus with FLEXIBLE COMPENSATION PROGRAM (FlexComp), you have the freedom to choose between a package with higher basic salary and one with higher benefits. It's your call!
    Starting salary varies depending on your choice of compensation package. The company offers a FLEXIBLE COMPENSATION package to all its new hires. We'll give you the freedom to choose between two packages to help you address your needs.

1. Customer Service Representatives

Credit Card and Sales

Life Insurance FIXED WEEKENDS OFF!

Investment and Banking

Inbound Telesales for Travel - AND EARN AS MUCH AS Php 50,000 IN INCENTIVES ALONE PLUS OTHER PERKS AND BENEFITS!

DAY SHIFT Satellite provider

Healthcare account

Internet connection

Telecommunication account

Broadband and Communications

2. Data encoder

3. Technical Support Representatives

HTML and Laptops
    DSL, Telco phone and email support

4. FOREIGN LANGUAGE SUPPORT
    Mandarin / Cantonese
    Vietnamese
    Thai
    Korean
    Bahasa-Indonesia

Just pass the application process:
    1. Initial Interview over the phone or personal
    2. Final Interview
    3. Job offer

Just pm me for more details
    STILL HIRING? pm me details pls.
    jonahsheilroyo@gmail.com

Hi sino gusto magparefer sa ACCENTURE?
    Voice or non-voice post
    Email your resume at refermeataccenture@yahoo.com

hi guys. any advised? This recruitment agency had texted me a while ago and invite me for an interview. i am applying for a company nurse with a confidential company, i was decided if i go for it after i read some positive and somenegative comments. do you think it just a waste of time if i go for it? it would be highly aprreciated if you would help me about this. thank you.