As a Technical Support Representative/Customer Service Representative(call center agent), you will guide customers to help fix their internet connection problems, troubleshoot e-mail and client software issues and provide product support to ensure customer satisfaction. Top-level language and process skills training will be provided to ensure your success. Continuous support from our highly-skilled team leaders and coaches will help you to constantly improve on your performance.
• Graduate of any Bachelors degree or any 2-year vocational, technical or diploma course
• College undergraduate completing the 4-year combo:
[at least 1 year in college + minimum 3 years work experience in a call center setting]
[at least 2 years college + minimum 2 years work experience in a call center setting]
[at least 3 years college + minimum 1 year work experience in a call center setting]
• Fluent English communication skills
• Good computer navigation skills
• Knows how to use the Internet
• Typing speed of 30 wpm or higher
• Can multi-task
• Willing to work on night shifts
• Willing to work full time
• Willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong or Makati.
• Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
SEND YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com