Jelly Citea Milk Tea. I can assure you masarap! The best.
The UST Golden Tigresses outplayed the tough UP Lady Maroons squad in 4 sets to win 25-15, 22-25, 25-21, 25-22.read more
The Meralco Bolts relied on speed and heavy defense to shock the Barangay Ginebra squad and win 100-87.read more
What's up Daniel Padilla fans? Join the discussion and raise your hands if you're a proud member of DJP Global!read more
The UAAP Season 76 volleyball tournament ushered in fresh faces with impeccable talent. Just who are the rookies to watch out for?read more
for me, the best pa rin ang milk tea ng SOM's! hehe wala nga lang pearls or crystals. no sugar level rin. just plain milk tea in blue little bottle.
Sobrang sarap! Sa kanila lang ako nasarapan sa milk tea. Kasi super nasususka ako dati sa ibang tea tapos nung natikman ko, ang sarap!
Masarap rin yung sa Hap Chan na milk tea. YUM.
i love the choco mousse ng chatime...^_^ By the way, nakaka poop ba ang mga milk tea? it never fails eh, pag bumibili ako mga after few hours sumasakit na tiyan ko. Here's what I found sa Imodium Philippines fanpage so baka nga totoo.
While it may be soothing to some, dairy can actually cause diarrhea for those that are lactose intolerant. If you are lactose intolerant, watch out for milk based drinks such as Milk Tea, Frappuccinos, chocolates and certain types of cuisine that are known for adding milk into the ingredient mix, such as Thai and Indian food.
So does it mean lactose intolerant ako? Sa milk tea lang naman eh. =/ Fave ko pa naman, may way ba na ma prevent na ma poop ako every after drinking this? Like any meds to drink before drinking milk tea? Hehehhe
Here's list of favorite Milk Tea shops:
I ranked them from 5 as lowest to 1 as highest.
5. Bon Appetea - I love their nirvana and ambrosia but I didn't liked their fruit tea. It taste awfully sweet. Magkaka-diabetes ata ako kapag inubos ko pa yung Fruit tea na natikman ko.
4. Chatime - Pearl Milk Tea, it's good not too milky not too watery. Just the right blend.
3. Serenitea - Masarap ang Wintermelon nila. Na-try ko rin yung hokkaido milk tea and pinagawa ko siyang 50% sugar and sobrang tamis pa rin ng caramel nila. I wonder if I should try 100% 0_o.
2. Infinitea - I love their Okinawa Milk Tea and Caramel Milk Tea. Caramel milk tea is the best! It's not too sweet for my taste and I made sure that my drinks have no ice. And their frappes! Oh so yummy! Dissapointed lang kasi walang whip cream sa taas as advertised. Just make sure na walang or konting ice and ipalagay niyo sa milk tea kung hindi, magiging watery ang lasa niya.
1. Gong cha - First Gong Cha that I visited was ATC. Oo, bago lang ang Gong Cha sa ATC. But when I tried their House Special Milk Wintermelon Tea, napatunganga ako sa sarap! Para akong nasa heaven. I'll try to buy other drinks if have the time.
Infinitea would be my first in my rankings if kung di ko natikman yung Gong Cha. This list is, of course, subjective and it is only my opinion as consumer.
quickly cheap but tasty and fast.
Serenitea's Okinawa 25% and Gong Cha's Toffee Milk Tea 70%
I just had an issue about sa serenitea kanina sa BF Homes. Yung mga pearls nila ang liliit at sobrang lambot halos di manguya. Everytime na magsi-sip ako sa straw may mga pearls na dumederetso sa throat ko at minsan nabibilaukan ako. 5 times nangyari sakin yun kanina.
pag uminom ba kayu deretso sa esophagus? ako kasi basta sweetened drink tinatakam ko bawat cubic centimeter ng inumin sa taste buds ko.
hindi ko siya ginagawang pang hydrate.
My fave lately is Gong Cha's Milk Wintermelon Tea. In a Chinese grocery, I was able to buy Taiwanese wintermelon tea in brick form and it tastes exactly that of Gong Cha's minus the cream. Now if I could only figure out how to replicate that cream then I'm set!