Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Questions and Issues (Part V) - Page 302 | Visas and Immigration | PinoyExchange

X

Page 302 of 317 First ... 202 252 292 301 302 303 312 ... Last
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 6333
    Quote Originally Posted by illumina View Post
    Oh congrats! Actually you will have to report this immediately to add your newborn to your application. They will tell you the forms, or you can also search for the procedure on the CIC website. Get a passport for your baby as well so that your baby will get a COPR too.
    Thanks Illumina! I checked the website and in my profile, they're saying that the additional information we have provided is now currently being reviewed. I don't know how I can contact IRCC, but I found the form for additional dependents. In the form, it requires the passport number. I checked in the dfa website and they require for the nso certified birth cert of a newborn baby and according to nso, it will take up to 6 months before I can request for a certified one because my child was born outside metro manila.

Should I just wait? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Brightfuture View Post
    Thanks Illumina! I checked the website and in my profile, they're saying that the additional information we have provided is now currently being reviewed. I don't know how I can contact IRCC, but I found the form for additional dependents. In the form, it requires the passport number. I checked in the dfa website and they require for the nso certified birth cert of a newborn baby and according to nso, it will take up to 6 months before I can request for a certified one because my child was born outside metro manila.

Should I just wait? Thanks!
    Can you get this?

https://www.passport.gov.ph/requirem...ew-application
    "Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar and duly authenticated by PSA"

Sorry, I don't know how else you can go about it. Have you looked into getting a travel document?
    My brother got a passport when he was 3 months old, but that was well before they started requiring the NSO copies.

Hi! I'm a newbie here. My wife and I are contemplating on applying for Canada. We tried to browse through the express entry info and we would like to ask for your advice. We are a family of 3 (baby age 2). We prefer that we leave at the same time. What should be the best way for us to apply?

When you apply, is it possible to get a job offer before leaving the country? If so, where could we possibly apply for jobs via online? Do we have to take IELTS now given that it's only good for a limited period of time?

Thanks for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by machiz View Post
    Guys,

Need your advice.
    Yung last pay ko kasi was deposited sa payroll ATM ko sa pinas.
    I'm already here sa Canada so i called my pinas bank but i didnt get any positive feedback from them.
    What's the ideal way to get mt ATM money?

TIA
    Since nasa Canada ka na. Why not ask around if you know anyone sa Canada who wants to send money to the Philippines. Get the CAD cash or make a CAD money transfer Canadian bank to bank using Interac. Tapos sa Pilipinas, you do the same, as in bank to bank transfer sa Pilipinas. At least you can agree on the exchange rate and without the fees. Sa banks kasi or any other currency exchange companies, they will buy low and sell high. Same situation as our close friend, paid him CAD and he deposited PESO to our account sa Pinas.

Hi Guys, Need your advice. We are planning to migrate to Canada as well. Me and my wife already took the IELTS exam and planning to do ECA next. I got a CLB7 and she got a CLB9

Is it advisable to create an EE profile for both of us? Our plan is I'll be the main applicant since I'll be the one working there. My working experience is more than 10yrs already (continuous). My wife resigned 2yrs ago and became a full-time housewife but she is still planning to work there once we're settled. Since she got a better result in IELTS, do we have a better chance of getting an invitation if we create a separate profile or should we continue our plan where I'll be the one to create an EE profile (due to working experience)?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by ritz90 View Post
    Try 12300 (no space, no comma)

Thank you! It worked.

Quote Originally Posted by machroe View Post
    Hi! I'm a newbie here. My wife and I are contemplating on applying for Canada. We tried to browse through the express entry info and we would like to ask for your advice. We are a family of 3 (baby age 2). We prefer that we leave at the same time. What should be the best way for us to apply?

When you apply, is it possible to get a job offer before leaving the country? If so, where could we possibly apply for jobs via online? Do we have to take IELTS now given that it's only good for a limited period of time?

Thanks for the replies
    Either you or your wife applies and the other spouse and child will be dependents of the main applicant.

The main applicant can't apply for immigration to canada without an IELTS score, period.

It's possible to get a job offer before you land but very difficult unless you are in a specialized field.

Quote Originally Posted by pg2003 View Post
    Hi Guys, Need your advice. We are planning to migrate to Canada as well. Me and my wife already took the IELTS exam and planning to do ECA next. I got a CLB7 and she got a CLB9

Is it advisable to create an EE profile for both of us? Our plan is I'll be the main applicant since I'll be the one working there. My working experience is more than 10yrs already (continuous). My wife resigned 2yrs ago and became a full-time housewife but she is still planning to work there once we're settled. Since she got a better result in IELTS, do we have a better chance of getting an invitation if we create a separate profile or should we continue our plan where I'll be the one to create an EE profile (due to working experience)?

Thanks in advance
    If your wife has the higher CRS score, she should be the main applicant, regardless of whether she intends to work there or not.

Calculate your score here:
    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra...d/crs-tool.asp

You can both create separate EE profiles with the other spouse as dependent. Go with whomever gets the ITA first.

Just also want to share that my sibling recently got a NOI from Ontario. My sibling's CRS score climbed up to over 400 due to the new rule to add 15 points for siblings in Canada (i.e yours truly).

Thanks, illumina. We should work on our IELTS then first. Suppose that she would be the main applicant (she is in the academe), would it be advisable for me to take the ielts together with her now or will i just take it later?

Quote Originally Posted by illumina View Post
    If your wife has the higher CRS score, she should be the main applicant, regardless of whether she intends to work there or not.

Calculate your score here:

You can both create separate EE profiles with the other spouse as dependent. Go with whomever gets the ITA first.

Just also want to share that my sibling recently got a NOI from Ontario. My sibling's CRS score climbed up to over 400 due to the new rule to add 15 points for siblings in Canada (i.e yours truly).
    Thanks Illumina!

Quote Originally Posted by machroe View Post
    Thanks, illumina. We should work on our IELTS then first. Suppose that she would be the main applicant (she is in the academe), would it be advisable for me to take the ielts together with her now or will i just take it later?
    I can't answer you for sure because I do not know your wife's profile.
    If she doesn't have her ECA yet, have her look at her equivalency preview here to use for the calculation below, and then follow the steps to order the report for her Express Entry profile: https://www.wes.org/ca/preliminary/poe.asp

You have to calculate her projected score here:

Your wife has to aim for at least 413 points, which has been the lowest score drawn. If she has fewer points than that, then see if she gains more points when you take the IELTS and ECA.

As I've mentioned in this forum before, it's not possible to create an Express Entry profile without the IELTS and ECA results.

Hello!

Landed in Charlottetown, PEI last June 20. (Landed in Toronto June 17).

Was just wondering how long we will probably wait before we get our PR and Health cards.

Our journey to Canada: https://tropicstorockies.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by tropicstorockies View Post
    Hello!

Landed in Charlottetown, PEI last June 20. (Landed in Toronto June 17).
    Congrats!
    I love Cows ice cream lol. My favorite flavor is salted toffee.

Was just wondering how long we will probably wait before we get our PR and Health cards.

Our journey to Canada: https://tropicstorockies.wordpress.com/
    Check the CIC site for the PR card timing as it does get updated regularly. Could be longer or shorter than when you check now.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...imes/index.asp

For the health card, you'll have to apply for it. Not familiar with PEI's timings or when you can start to be eligible for benefits.
    https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en...gn=health-card

Any news kelan ang next draw sa EE? What is the predicted CRS cut off score considering the recent changes in the points system?

Hi Illumina,

Just wondering kung nasa Canada ka na? Ontario ka nag apply diba?

Quote Originally Posted by anthonx View Post
    Hi Illumina,

Just wondering kung nasa Canada ka na? Ontario ka nag apply diba?
    Yes and yes.

Hi guys,

Pwede ba ang may hep b carrier sa Canada? Di active ang hepa B ng kapatid ko peru sa test positive sa Hepa B.
    Apply sya ng resident visa.

Just in case anyone here from Toronto... Pinoy Fiesta and Trade Show. June 24, 2017 8AM to 10PM.

http://www.philippinecanadianfoundat...fiesta-toronto

Hi Everyone!

I just got my WES ECA result. I just want to ask if what will be my possible CRS score if the ECA result says that "Canadian equivalency summary: Diploma(2yrs) and Bachelor's degree(4yrs)?

Will I be categorized under bachelor's degree or under two or more diplomas,degrees and certificates (with one program for atleast 3 yrs)?

Thank you.

Page 302 of 317 First ... 202 252 292 301 302 303 312 ... Last