Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Questions and Issues (Part V) - Page 300 | Visas and Immigration | PinoyExchange

X

Page 300 of 308 First ... 200 250 290 299 300 301 ... Last
Results 5,981 to 6,000 of 6151
    Quote Originally Posted by apriljuno View Post
    Hi All- I am helping a relative on her ECA and I checked the docs via dhl site that it was received but WES account still says "waiting for the docs" How long usually it would take WES to update the status? Thanks.
    Based on experience around 3 working days from the date na mareceive nila.

Thanks Tomguts33. It was received last Mon..Will give it a few more days.

Hi apriljuno! From my experience status changes every friday. So I think by Monday status on WES site should've changed

Not all who wander are lost joeyboy0411's Avatar
    We already have our PR visas on hand, and we plan to leave for Canada sometimes from late July to early September (still undecided when exactly). Saang site ba makakahanap ng cheap one way flights? Obviously and more often than not, round trip flights are better value for practicality purposes for most airlines.

I often search on Skyscanner and Kayak, but maybe there are other sites that I'm unaware of

Thanks!

FYI.
    Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is open to new intake for SINP. Their in-demand list were also revised. Hving trouble with my phone so i can't paste the link.

Attend our Colleges and Institutes Orientation Seminar on Saturday, June 17 from 1PM to 6PM at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Ortigas Centre, Pasig City, for the launch of the Study Direct Stream (SDS) program, our streamlined study permit process.

Admission to the event is free. To register online for the following sessions, please visit www.cican.eventbrite.com:

Study in Canada and Study Direct Stream (Embassy of Canada and Scotiabank)
    Arts and Creative Industries
    Business and Entrepreneurship
    Information Technology and Engineering
    Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts
    Health and Medical Science

See you there!

#StudyinCanada #Educanada
    Last edited by alcalanog; May 20, 2017 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Wrong link

Hi everyone

Ask ko lang is it true by next month that they will put on hold all express entry applications because of so many backlogs? What will be the new procedures to apply for immigration in canada?

Here is my status:
    Im currently applied through an agency and already have WES-ECA assessment.I need to take IELTS and get the minimum score of 67 or higher to be eligible for express entry.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyboy0411 View Post
    We already have our PR visas on hand, and we plan to leave for Canada sometimes from late July to early September (still undecided when exactly). Saang site ba makakahanap ng cheap one way flights? Obviously and more often than not, round trip flights are better value for practicality purposes for most airlines.

I often search on Skyscanner and Kayak, but maybe there are other sites that I'm unaware of

Thanks!
    Google St. Raphael travel and tours; they have first time immigrant deals.

Hi there! We're now in Toronto we're still looking for a permanent place to stay. Nasa North york area kme pero we're looking to move to Pickering. Baka meron po kayo masusuggest pa na place that we can consider? Preferred sana namin kid-friendly environment and accessible pag commute.

@crescent: how are you??? Hope all is well with your application. Lapit na yan!

Hi chemae02, congratulations! How's Canada so far? Hope all is well with you

Ask ko lang if you can post your timeline here sa thread. Sorry if you've already done that before, it's hard lang kasi to backtrack. Hehe. Thanks! 😊

Hi Crescent19 and Teenzky, how's your applications going so far?

Quote Originally Posted by chemae02 View Post
    Hi there! We're now in Toronto we're still looking for a permanent place to stay. Nasa North york area kme pero we're looking to move to Pickering. Baka meron po kayo masusuggest pa na place that we can consider? Preferred sana namin kid-friendly environment and accessible pag commute.

Quote Originally Posted by ritz90 View Post
    Hi chemae02, congratulations! How's Canada so far? Hope all is well with you

Ask ko lang if you can post your timeline here sa thread. Sorry if you've already done that before, it's hard lang kasi to backtrack. Hehe. Thanks! &#128522
    Thanks ritz90! Here's our timeline:

Nomination: dec 15 '16
    ITA: dec 16
    AOR: dec 20
    Bg check changed to Not started: Jan 10
    Medical passed: Feb 8
    Bg check changed to In progress: Mar 4
    PPR + RPRF: Mar 27
    Visa on hand: Apr 1

Jeremy Renner's Wife princess_foxy's Avatar
    Question lang po sa mga nag apply ng PR or express entry sa Canada.

Ano ang best way para maka pag apply ng express entry, prov nominee para maka apply ako ng PR? Ive tried to apply for jobs in Canada pero ang hirap humanap. Halos ayaw nilang mag sponsor for LMIA kse ang laki na ng fee ($1000)

I really want to live or work canada. Anong agency kaya ang pwedeng malapitan sa Pinas na pwede kong mahingan ng tulong?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by princess_foxy View Post
    Question lang po sa mga nag apply ng PR or express entry sa Canada.

Ano ang best way para maka pag apply ng express entry, prov nominee para maka apply ako ng PR? Ive tried to apply for jobs in Canada pero ang hirap humanap. Halos ayaw nilang mag sponsor for LMIA kse ang laki na ng fee ($1000)

I really want to live or work canada. Anong agency kaya ang pwedeng malapitan sa Pinas na pwede kong mahingan ng tulong?

Thank you!
    Back-read on this forum. A fair number of us got provincial nominations for Express Entry without using any agencies. It's all about timing for PNPs. You have to apply as soon as they are open because it's basically first-come first-served for them.

One more way is to get at least CLB 9 in all your IELTS and have at least a bachelor's degree.

@ chemae: Congrats! How's the exploring going? If you visited Pickering and saw that you like it, I don't see why not. I'm personally biased with York Region though.
    Last edited by illumina; Jun 1, 2017 at 11:17 PM.

Hi guys!

For those who landed, did you still apply for an independent medical insurance? If so, how long did you apply for?

Our journey to Canada: https://tropicstorockies.wordpress.com/

Depends on the province where you landed. Here in Alberta, immigrants are covered the day you landed. In Ontario I guess it's different.

Quote Originally Posted by tropicstorockies View Post
    Hi guys!

For those who landed, did you still apply for an independent medical insurance? If so, how long did you apply for?

Our journey to Canada: https://tropicstorockies.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by pappylips View Post
    Depends on the province where you landed. Here in Alberta, immigrants are covered the day you landed. In Ontario I guess it's different.
    It's 3 months wait for your health card to take effect. We got ours from sunlife and paid around 300 but just like any other insurance, depends on several factors like age... Etc

Depends how you define a kid friendly environment. Overall anywhere here in ontario is kid friendly but accidents happen just like the other week when a kid was struck riding a bike in the park that pass through a busy lane and fell in the car lane. Looking for a place to rent criteria is commute going to work, accessible ang public transport, grocery stores, school, day care and etc...

Thanks ritz90! Here's our timeline:

Nomination: dec 15 '16
    ITA: dec 16
    AOR: dec 20
    Bg check changed to Not started: Jan 10
    Medical passed: Feb 8
    Bg check changed to In progress: Mar 4
    PPR + RPRF: Mar 27
    Visa on hand: Apr 1
    Hello! I just want to ask how long dod you wait before you receive the nomination?

Hi guys, how you doin? Sana ok naman ang kahat. I would like to get some resource about sa amin ni fiance pareho kami Canadian citizen. magpapakasal kami sa pinas this Sept. Ano mga docs na kelangan namin icomplete in terms of legalities sa consulate para marecognize marriage namin pagbalik dito sa Canada? Thank you sa nakakaalam

Page 300 of 308 First ... 200 250 290 299 300 301 ... Last