Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Questions and Issues (Part V) - Page 280 | Visas and Immigration | PinoyExchange

X

Page 280 of 308 First ... 180 230 270 279 280 281 290 ... Last
Results 5,581 to 5,600 of 6151
    Hi guys, regarding ECA,
    My ECA package in WES is $200CAD + $7CAD standard mail via canada post. Total cost is $233.91 only including taxes. Haven't paid it yet I just made a quote. Not sure why it's only 233 but for @genxcop it costs hin $237.
    Will try to process it tommorow.

Thanks btw for the info regarding HelloFax will definitely try that.

Hi Illumina, i had an account for My CIC when i applied for TRV i would like to open that account to check if i can use the same account for EE application it says:Your GCKey Username and Password have been previously revoked. Please try again using a valid Username and Password.
    I can no longer retrieve that account. Thanks.

Hi po,

I am currently in the process of ECA but I just have a question. Pwede po ba na magapply as provincial nominee sa Manitoba pero sa Ontario ka maghahanap ng work?

Also, if we select "Ontario" and were not able to qualify as provincial nominee, can we change our express entry profile to "All Provinces and Territories"?
    Last edited by chamver99; Dec 11, 2016 at 03:12 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Quote Originally Posted by genxcop View Post
    Hi chamver99, yes required ang ECA. I had mine in WES, around $237CAD ang binayaran ko online thru credit card. Sa school ang ginastos ko around 2,400PHP request ng TOR then included na ang pagpapacourier sa WES. School mo na ang bahala dun. Yung sending naman ng diploma mo free lang thru HelloFax (online fax service).
    Hi genxcop, thank you sa information. I've checked HelloFax and medyo naguluhan ako kung free sya and paanu sya gamitin. Can you walk me through po kung paanu mo sya ginamit for ECA to send your diploma to WES? Tapos need ba ng duplicate copy for CIC kasi inispecify ni WES need daw ng special report which is yung duplicate copy. Thanks!

I am currently in the process of ECA but I just have a question. Pwede po ba na magapply as provincial nominee sa Manitoba pero sa Ontario ka maghahanap ng work? Also, if we select "Ontario" and were not able to qualify as provincial nominee, can we change our express entry profile to "All Provinces and Territories"?
    Last edited by chamver99; Dec 12, 2016 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Merge three comments

Quote Originally Posted by lanesky View Post
    Hi Illumina, i had an account for My CIC when i applied for TRV i would like to open that account to check if i can use the same account for EE application it says:Your GCKey Username and Password have been previously revoked. Please try again using a valid Username and Password.
    I can no longer retrieve that account. Thanks.
    Not sure if you can linked an application with a final decision. Try creating a new GCKey account and link the TRV application. Let me know how it goes because I also want to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by chamver99 View Post
    Hi po,

I am currently in the process of ECA but I just have a question. Pwede po ba na magapply as provincial nominee sa Manitoba pero sa Ontario ka maghahanap ng work?
    Technically pwede, but I would advise against it because it's possible for Manitoba to revoke your PR.

Also, if we select "Ontario" and were not able to qualify as provincial nominee, can we change our express entry profile to "All Provinces and Territories"?
    Yes, you can change your Express Entry profile as many times as you like, as long as you are TRUTHFUL.

Wow thank you dun sa HelloFax! mag ssend kame ng GF ko gamit yan maraming salamat! tapos gaano katagal ma receive yung assesstment nila?
    Kakasend ko lang din ng Diploma through HelloFax. Thanks sa info! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomguts33 View Post
    Kakasend ko lang din ng Diploma through HelloFax. Thanks sa info! :-)
    Anong fax number ginamit mo pag send?naka register na din ako sa hellofax. thank you sa info. super helpful talaga.

Quote Originally Posted by theone04 View Post
    Anong fax number ginamit mo pag send?naka register na din ako sa hellofax. thank you sa info. super helpful talaga.
    4169729004 - nakita ko lang sa isang blog nung isang nagpaprocess ng canada visa din... hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomguts33 View Post
    4169729004 - nakita ko lang sa isang blog nung isang nagpaprocess ng canada visa din... hehehe!

Salamat sa reply. Try ko din yan.

Quote Originally Posted by illumina View Post
    Not sure if you can linked an application with a final decision. Try creating a new GCKey account and link the TRV application. Let me know how it goes because I also want to do this.

Technically pwede, but I would advise against it because it's possible for Manitoba to revoke your PR.

Yes, you can change your Express Entry profile as many times as you like, as long as you are TRUTHFUL.
    Thank you again, Illumina. May I ask how long will the process of Express Entry takes place from the start and up to the last step? I was thinking of having another job at Singapore while the processing is still ongoing.
    Last edited by chamver99; Dec 12, 2016 at 10:06 PM. Reason: additional question

Quote Originally Posted by tropicstorockies View Post
    How are you doing over there Illumina?
    Sorry, I missed this earlier. I'm good, thanks. Just built my first snowman today.
    Any news on your PEI nomination?

Thank you again, Illumina. May I ask how long will the process of Express Entry takes place from the start and up to the last step? I was thinking of having another job at Singapore while the processing is still ongoing.
    It depends on your CRS score and if you will get an ITA with your score. The lowest score in recent draws so far is 470+. If your score is below 450, it may possible you will never get an ITA. There is no way to predict the draw score; only CIC determines it based on the number of people they want to invite.

After you get the ITA and submit your PR application (eAPR), the average processing time is 6 months. It can be as fast as 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by crescent19 View Post
    Salamat! Done creating a new profile. Will I need to re-register with Job Bank again using the new EE profile number and job seeker validation code? I tried kasi it doesn't allow me using my existing email address. Hi illumina, your thoughts naman, please? Thank you as always
    Have you figured it out now? Sorry again for the lateness...I've been entertaining my friends who visited me in Canada from Manila. I know there is a Settings page in your Job Bank account (use the one you previously created) where you can enter the new EE profile number and job seeker code.

Quote Originally Posted by apriljuno View Post
    What I understand from this thread is that proof of any liquid assets ang accepted ng CIC as proof for your settlement fund. I don't think kasama ang proof of property mo unless you have the proceeds of the sale available na sa bank account mo.

any thoughts Iluminna if tama ang intindi ko. Thanks.
    Yes, you're correct.

It depends on your CRS score and if you will get an ITA with your score. The lowest score in recent draws so far is 470+. If your score is below 450, it may possible you will never get an ITA. There is no way to predict the draw score; only CIC determines it based on the number of people they want to invite.

After you get the ITA and submit your PR application (eAPR), the average processing time is 6 months. It can be as fast as 2 months.
    Hi Illumina thank you for answering questions here what about the average processing time for provincial nomination?
    Last edited by chamver99; Dec 13, 2016 at 08:04 PM.

Hi illumina, yes I figured a workaround soon enough, though different from your suggestion. But it worked anyway 😊 thank you!

Hey chemae, kamusta ka na? I feel our nomination coming anytime soon. What's your case officer's initials? Mine is DW. May isa dun sa isang forum who got her nomination a few days after ADR.

Hi Illumina thank you for answering questions here what about the average processing time for provincial nomination?
    It depends on the province. I've seen PNP times range from 2-12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by crescent19 View Post
    Hi illumina, yes I figured a workaround soon enough, though different from your suggestion. But it worked anyway 😊 thank you!

Hey chemae, kamusta ka na? I feel our nomination coming anytime soon. What's your case officer's initials? Mine is DW. May isa dun sa isang forum who got her nomination a few days after ADR.
    I'm actually getting anxious now. Nalalagpasan na kme ng Feb and Mar applicants pero wala pa din kme nomination 🙁 Baka mauna ka pa sa amin. Deadma yung case officer namin (SB). Let me know once you get the nomination ha! 🙂

It depends on the province. I've seen PNP times range from 2-12 months.
    Thank you, kapag nasa Canada ka na how many years bago maging permanent resident? If na grant permanent residency mo sa Manitoba pwede ka na makalipat Ontario as permanent resident?

Thank you, kapag nasa Canada ka na how many years bago maging permanent resident? If na grant permanent residency mo sa Manitoba pwede ka na makalipat Ontario as permanent resident?
    You are PR as soon as you land and your COPR is signed. Express Entry is a PR application process. So if your EE app is approved and you land in Canada on your immigrant visa, you are a PR.

There is no strict rule on when you can move away from a province that nominated you. It's on your conscience. But the "safe" guideline is 2 years, or after getting citizenship.

You are PR as soon as you land and your COPR is signed. Express Entry is a PR application process. So if your EE app is approved and you land in Canada on your immigrant visa, you are a PR.

There is no strict rule on when you can move away from a province that nominated you. It's on your conscience. But the "safe" guideline is 2 years, or after getting citizenship.
    Hi Illumina than you! You are really helpful may God bless you more! Sa Job Bank lang po ba pwede maghanap ng employer para magkapoints? Pwede po ba kame mag hanap outside Job Bank?
    Last edited by chamver99; Dec 14, 2016 at 12:05 PM.

Good day sa lahat! tanong ko lang magbabayad na sana kami kagabi ng WES namin by Credit Card ang hindi namin alam blocked pala ng bangko ang credit card namin. May ibang option paba sa pagbayad sa WES?kong Western Union saan ipapadala?sino nka try magbayad through Western Union?

Page 280 of 308 First ... 180 230 270 279 280 281 290 ... Last