Looking forward to this!
Join now and get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hangover 3!read more
Alaska beat Ginebra 104-80 in game 3, sweeping the series and bagging the Commissioner's Cup title.read more
Summer seems to be ending, but the feeling doesn't have to end. Check out this list for awesome road-trip getaways!read more
The NU Lady Bulldogs outlast the AdU Lady Falcons in 4 sets, taking their first trip to the Shakey's V-league finals.read more
Guess the theme! Have you seen Twilight, Sister Act and these other movies? Share your thoughts and reviews in here!read more
just finished watching the pilot episode! CUTE!
ZOOEY DESCHANEL IS SUPER ADORABLE AND FUNNY!
I heard nga that iTunes has released the pilot episode. WATCH IT NOW U GUYTHS
definitely one show i'm looking forward to in the fall.
saw her back on times square before, i fell in <3
I liked the pilot, esp. when they were singing Time of my Life na out of naman
magiging recurring joke kaya yung pagbabayad ni Schmidt sa douchebag jar?
ito pala ang papalit kay Damon Wayans Jr.
Pilot is awesome!
I love you Zooey.
Finally, napanood ko rin yung 1st episode.
Jess is so adorable and I love when she sings about random stuff. Reminds me of someone
BTW, free pa rin yung pilot sa iTunes I think up to Sept 28.
this will most certainly be included in my must-watch tv list, along with himym, leverage, chuck, mad men, boardwalk empire.
just how much they'll get in that douchebag jar?!
cents lang sa pilot.
- pilot is adorable and entertaining. gusto ko si Jess, Nick at Coach. (i'll surely miss Coach for sure. gusto ko pa naman yung character niya.)
- yung Time of my Life. MYGAS. super out of tune na eh.
- si Schimdt (?) seems forgettable. gusto ko pa malaman yung character niya.
baka papanoorin ko to every Wednesday.
-The comedy seems a hit or miss thing for me...
- The reason most people tuned in to this show: Zooey is
- The pairing seems to be pointing at the bearded guy and Zooey but I wouldn't be surprise if the douche would make it a triangle...
-The comedy reminds me of three men and a baby...
-The premiere was good enough for me to make it a weekly viewing habit...
Last edited by sqloudane; Sep 12, 2011 at 07:06 PM.
I'll put some spoilers tags for those who haven't watched it....