PEx Highlights

PROMO: Past Tense

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

REVIEW: Horrible Bosses 2

Horrible Bosses 2 carried its hilarity from the first movie and showed good comedic chemistry of its three lead actors.

read more

REVIEW: Penguins of Madagascar

Our adult/kiddie review is back! This time, Jollo and Aidan share their thoughts on the sly and slick Penguins of Madagascar.

read more

PHOTOS: Beermen Blasts Batang Pier

The San Miguel Beermen put on a demolition job against the GlobalPort Batang Pier, winning by a huge margin, 95-69.

read more

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    UAAP CDC 2014 Review

    Hello PExers

    Post your reviews here. We might pick the best review You might also want to share your thoughts regarding this questions.

    1) How much has the CDC evolved compared to the time when you were still performing? (For former cheerleaders)

    2) Are you happy with this year's level of competition?

    3) Is the playing field changing?

    4)What is the most iconic routine of the year?

    Share your reviews per routine also

  2. #2
    Kumapit kayo magbabalik ako September 2015 for spoilers!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ilogtigris View Post
    Kumapit kayo magbabalik ako September 2015 for spoilers!
    Sana kung magbibigay ka ng spoilers, be sure you give info on other schools too. Parang UST at FEU lang ang pinag-initan mo this year, giving away almost their whole routine. While you were mum on the rest especially UP. Well, this could be cause you're from UP or partial to it.

    If you can't be fair, better not give spoilers at all. It doesn't make you look better. It makes you cheap and pathetic. UAAP should even ban someone like you-- treacherous and devoid of sports ethics.

    And for the record, we don't really need your spoilers.

  4. #4
    Come as you are Jarek212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Botanical Garden
    Quote Originally Posted by ilogtigris View Post
    Kumapit kayo magbabalik ako September 2015 for spoilers!
    pathetic

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthbyNorthwest View Post
    Sana kung magbibigay ka ng spoilers, be sure you give info on other schools too. Parang UST at FEU lang ang pinag-initan mo this year, giving away almost their whole routine. While you were mum on the rest especially UP. Well, this could be cause you're from UP or partial to it.

    If you can't be fair, better not give spoilers at all. It doesn't make you look better. It makes you cheap and pathetic. UAAP should even ban someone like you-- treacherous and devoid of sports ethics.

    And for the record, we don't really need your spoilers.

    pathetic nga. nagbibigay ng spoiler para mapansin lang. wala sigurong pumapansin sa kanya in person kaya dito nalang sa pex nagpapasikat

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ilogtigris View Post
    Kumapit kayo magbabalik ako September 2015 for spoilers!
    Go lang. Para tambay muna dyan si Tita Carmi sa talifafz.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ExApparatus View Post
    Go lang. Para tambay muna dyan si Tita Carmi sa talifafz.
    Throat!

  8. #8
    Most iconic routine this year?

    Of course UP's pantay-pantay routine.

    Is the playing field changing?

    Definitely. From recruitment up to the style of routine that will merit high score to the judges.

    Regarding the result, i agree to the placing but not to the dance score the best dance routine and execution didn't get the proper merit.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by darth_vader23 View Post
    Most iconic routine this year?

    Of course UP's pantay-pantay routine.

    Is the playing field changing?

    Definitely. From recruitment up to the style of routine that will merit high score to the judges.

    Regarding the result, i agree to the placing but not to the dance score the best dance routine and execution didn't get the proper merit.

    Agree. UP's Pantay Pantay routine

  10. #10
    Former Samsung Stunner Nesza Salvador and another UP Pep Squad member degrading National University, this was posted on Nesza's Facebook day after the competition. Kaya di na ako magtataka kung bakit di pa din maka move on ang fans ng UP kasi kahit members nga may hinanakit pa sa NU but this convo's below the belt. It's wrong to generalize and stereotype, if i were from NU, warla skwala NESZA! Ano kaya ang pinaglalaban nila. For the sake of the routine lang talaga ang adbowkasi nilang EQUALITY, di nila kayang isabuhay.






Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Advertisement



Advertisement


Hot Topics

SPORTS:

Azkals demolish Indonesia 4-nil, reach AFC Suzuki Cup semis

Azkals demolish Indonesia 4-nil, reach AFC Suzuki Cup semis

read more
PBA:

Streaking Elasto Painters get fourth straight win against NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93

Streaking Elasto Painters get fourth straight win against NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Isabelle Daza now a Kapamilya, set to work with Gerald Anderson in new teleserye

Isabelle Daza now a Kapamilya, set to work with Gerald Anderson in new teleserye

read more
LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

Ano ang epekto ng pagkapanalo ni Pacquiao sa bansa maliban sa Pinoy Pride?

Ano ang epekto ng pagkapanalo ni Pacquiao sa bansa maliban sa Pinoy Pride?

read more
PROMO:

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

read more
CALL CENTER:

What Christmas gift will you buy yourself this year?

What Christmas gift will you buy yourself this year?

read more
NMFtv:

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

read more

Advertisement