PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

PHOTOS: Belo Plays the Hero for FEU

Mac Belo nailed a game-winning three-pointer at the buzzer, sending the FEU Tamaraws to the UAAP Finals with a 67-64 win over the DLSU Green Archers.

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

PHOTOS: NU Eliminates Ateneo from Final Four

The NU Bulldogs have successfully booked a trip to the UAAP Finals, their first one since 1970, via a 65-63 victory over the Ateneo Blue Eagles.

read more

Page 1 of 47 1 2 11 ... LastLast

UP Street Dance Club

gogogo! pagusapan natin ang UP Street Dance Club. wala pa namang thread sila diba.

^ I knew this would happen sooner or later. Haha

We were just talking about creating a dedicated thread for the UP Streetdance Club back in the UP pep thread and thebigQ suggested that we create one after the streetdance competition. But, anyway, I guess we can move along and talk about UPSDC here.

Here's my favorite part of their recent annual concert that was held last March 5. Go to YouTube and search for Street Fuzion to watch the other clips.

http://www.youtube.com/v/GW2jQG2qXEk

Banned by Admin
    3rd to post! ... Tough 3 na ako. lol.

Yehey! Kaso 3rd runner up lang ako. Hahahaha!

^ Hecky sama ka na this Saturday manood ng live! Ikaw ang maging official critic ng UP pex squad at mag-provide ng in-depth analysis.

I'm sure we'll see a lot of voguing, isolation, shuffle, and of course tutting from other schools.

But I'm thesis-ing myself! Hahahahaha!

Sana hindi umOA sa voguing at whacking ang ibang teams. Hahahahaha! I wanna see some real b-boying at street stunts.

Banned by Admin
    Yung uniforms ng UP Street Dance Club sa poster reminds me of the Dominatrix Theme ng Dolce & Gabbana fashion show (circa 2007/2008). Kulang na lang ay pamalo, keys and locks at songs ni Madonna sa Confessions on a Dance Floor (Forbidden Love at Future Lovers) as background music. lol.

Go UP Street Dance Club!

ay, dedicated thread. likey mga teh!

see you saberdey, gurls

Quote Originally Posted by wthecklers View Post
    But I'm thesis-ing myself! Hahahahaha!

Sana hindi umOA sa voguing at whacking ang ibang teams. Hahahahaha! I wanna see some real b-boying at street stunts.
    congrats sa new thread for UP Street!

super like ang street jargon! clueless naman ako bigla. haha! hope to see alot of popping and locking movements (yun lang alam ko) and of course, astig na floor stunts! aside from the hardcore streetdance moves, meron din sana gimik and street na pampakwela lang sa audience!

see you all on Saturday!

Naiinggit ako! May tickets na kayo!

I know sikat na ang UPSDC sa UP. pero pag nakuha nila itong sa sabado, mas sobra na ang pagsikat.

sana maganda din iyong premyo.

naghahanap nga ako ng mga videos nila sa youtube. kaso ang corny ng net ko ngayon walang alam gawin kung hindi magbuffer. post na lang tayo dito para mas madali.haha

Go UPSDC!

Street Dance Perf na tatak UP. Hindi ko alam exactly kung paano iyon pero I am sure iyon ang makikita natin sa kanila.haha

I was here 'nung sinayaw nila 'to. I was shouting my lungs out the entire routine. Hahahahahaha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfcwoTIeNQA

i like their 2009 Sketcher's perf. hardcore street at the same time, love the sexy moves ng girls nila. pinakaayoko pa naman pag babae na trying hard magpaka-astigin masyado sa sayaw to the point of trying to be guys, no offense. anyway, it was a perfect balance. i wouldnt mind seeing this kind of approach again on Saturday but with more unique stunts or gimmick. dun kasi ako na-elib sa CADS for their perf this year.

i guess its safe to say that all of us have high hopes for UP Street. we know what they're capable of bringing on the floor. i still hoped na hindi tayo yung first performer, i would have wanted an element of suspense after watching first half of the others teams, if not all before us

Okay na din ang first to perform I guess if kaya nilang tuldukan 'yung competition after their routine. Tipong wala ng susunod at commercial na lang ang labas ng iba. Hahahahaha! That will be a very long commercial break.

^its possible naman that they can do that. haha. cyempre nanjan pa rin ang CADS and LSDC; worth watching din. the rest, lets see. lol

Banned by Admin
    Ayokong umasa na UP Street ang mananalo. Baka mausog! lol.

Ako naman, gusto ko siyempre UP Street. Pero what's making me not as excited as I was 'nung Skechers is 'yung "purpose" ng competition which is competition only and nothing else. (Sana I'm wrong about this.) 'Nung Skechers kasi, whether you win or not, masaya. Bonus na lang talaga if you place. What matters is celebrating with the dance community in the Metro, with people who love their craft. So I'm hoping for same atmosphere sa Saturday.

Pero siyempre, UP Street na 'yan! Hahahahahaha!

i really felt that UP Street was robbed of the title nung skechers..haizt...anyways, I expect a great performance from this squad..paniguradong you will set the bar high for the next groups that will be performing

Page 1 of 47 1 2 11 ... LastLast