PEx Highlights

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Hands Ateneo its First Loss

The NU Bulldogs relied on Troy Rosario and Rev Diputado to give Ateneo its first loss of the season, 64-60

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

Page 1 of 229 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

The Best UAAP Drummers

Sino kaya?

for me the best drummers UST, UE, and ADU malalakas ang bass drums ng mga Squad na ito and beside sarap pakinggan ng mga beats nila

yep.. agree ako wid ADU DRUMMERS>> asteg... lalo na kahapon sa CDC!!!lufet!

The Lost Gospel Gospel of Judas's Avatar
    ateneo. lalo na yung gumawa nung slitting throat action nung sabado! pakisabi sa kanya wanted sya!

uy ang daming pikon sa drumline ng ateneo

The Lost Gospel Gospel of Judas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blue&green View Post
    uy ang daming pikon sa drumline ng ateneo
    ok lang kami dun sa paduro-duro and the sarcastic, dead stares at the opposing crowd. part of cheering yun eh. pero duon sa slit throat na yun, i think that is crossing the line. and that was not one drumline, it was one guy.

UST-YJs...

kaya nilang ibeat lahat...

nakakatuwa dahil its a show of respect na rin lalo na kapag exchanging of beats!

^

I invite you to watch the performances of the DLSU PEP before. HS days natin. 2000-2003 (ata) and look at what they did. come on. ang PIKON TALO. and dun sa paduro-duro, hindi lahat ok eh... kitang-kita naman sa reaction sa ibang site

Minsan lang ginawa ng Ateneo pikon na. DLSU has been doing it for years. Just like in basketball, kung kaya mo magbigay dapat kaya mo rin tumanggap.

^^
    I expect this kind of post from a person na bias.

May gumawa na ba ng slitting of throat sa DLSU Pep? Just like what the BBB did?

^

Wala pero may inapakapakan ang jacket ng Ateneo. Naglabas ng rubber chicken symbolizing an eagle na pinatay. Marami pang iba.

Problema sa mga iba dito recently lang ata nanunuod ng UAAP. Biased? Onga pala, every thing I say against DLSU is biased ano?

KAPAG KAYA MAGBIGAY MATUTO TUMANGGAP!

^Sabagay, kumain lang naman ng chicken sa court yung isang Pep nung first game ni bj manalo against ateneo. Nag arana jig as if proud pa sila sa taunting na ginawa against an Ateneo player, "nag-picture taking" sa gitna ng court, also imitating the breeding of its players before. Sus...

^

Perfect example of people who like dishing it but do not want to be at the receiving end.

^

Wala pero may inapakapakan ang jacket ng Ateneo. Naglabas ng rubber chicken symbolizing an eagle na pinatay. Marami pang iba.

Problema sa mga iba dito recently lang ata nanunuod ng UAAP. Biased? Onga pala, every thing I say against DLSU is biased ano?

KAPAG KAYA MAGBIGAY MATUTO TUMANGGAP!
    Sa usapang jacket tayo...

Do you know that in one performance of the BBB a few years ago, they had a La Salle jacket and they used it to wipe the floor?

The BBB issued a written apology to the La Salle Community for that stunt...

Quote Originally Posted by animo24 View Post
    Sa usapang jacket tayo...

Do you know that in one performance of the BBB a few years ago, they had a La Salle jacket and they used it to wipe the floor?

The BBB issued a written apology to the La Salle Community for that stunt...
    Usapang jacket lang? bakit? hindi mo ma-defend yung iba.

Pero sige, granted. Does that justify what the DLSU PEP did back then? OR WHICH CAME FIRST?? I'm pretty sure the Ateneo jacket incident came first.

Tulad ng sabi ko KUNG KAYA MO MAGBIGAY, MATUTO KA TUMANGGAP.

wooah! i can't imagine napatungan ng UERD ang YJ nung opening?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWwnyZi-skg

kailan ginawa ng BBB yung slitting of throat ?

^got pics of said incident?

16. Advertisement

Going back to Ateneo's drumline last Saturday, well it was good but your previous drumlines were better. Also, yung drumline niyo last Saturday was somewhat a bit out of synch tapos sobra yung pag bounce ng drum beats sa walls ng Araneta kaya lalong gumulo.

To other Lasallians here, hayaan niyo na yung ginawa ng BBB last Saturday. Let's leave it as it is, bawi na lang tayo by the time na tayo naman ang mananalo!

Honestly, the rivalry won't be this exciting if there will be no things like that. Buti nga hanggang dun na lang unlike before na may bugbugan at siraan ng cars.

I just hope that the ARCHER STANCE won't be banned anymore though i must admit that the other schools are so pissed and 'pikon' whenever we do that that's why they asked the UAAP board to ban that stance.

ANIMO LA SALLE!
    Keep the Faith.

Usapang jacket lang? bakit? hindi mo ma-defend yung iba.

Pero sige, granted. Does that justify what the DLSU PEP did back then? OR WHICH CAME FIRST?? I'm pretty sure the Ateneo jacket incident came first.

Tulad ng sabi ko KUNG KAYA MO MAGBIGAY, MATUTO KA TUMANGGAP.
    The La Salle jacket incident came first. The apology letter from the BBB was even published in TLS back then. And i think i was the one who scanned that article here in pex or in apcom nung nag labas ng retro issue ang TLS last 2005 or 2004.

ANIMO LA SALLE!
    Keep the Faith.

Quote Originally Posted by greenergy View Post
    The La Salle jacket incident came first. The apology letter from the BBB was even published in TLS back then. And i think i was the one who scanned that article here in pex or in apcom nung nag labas ng retro issue ang TLS last 2005 or 2004.

ANIMO LA SALLE!
    Keep the Faith.
    Kelan po ang La Salle jacket? If that happened during the 1990s then I'm wrong, it did come first. This is the incident where the Lasallian jacket was used to wipe the floor, right?

living the martini life lovejones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergy View Post
    Going back to Ateneo's drumline last Saturday, well it was good but your previous drumlines were better. Also, yung drumline niyo last Saturday was somewhat a bit out of synch tapos sobra yung pag bounce ng drum beats sa walls ng Araneta kaya lalong gumulo.

To other Lasallians here, hayaan niyo na yung ginawa ng BBB last Saturday. Let's leave it as it is, bawi na lang tayo by the time na tayo naman ang mananalo!

Honestly, the rivalry won't be this exciting if there will be no things like that. Buti nga hanggang dun na lang unlike before na may bugbugan at siraan ng cars.

I just hope that the ARCHER STANCE won't be banned anymore though i must admit that the other schools are so pissed and 'pikon' whenever we do that that's why they asked the UAAP board to ban that stance.

ANIMO LA SALLE!
    Keep the Faith.
    Amen. Imagine an Ateneo La Salle rivalry where everyone is polite, accommodating, politically correct, and just plain nice to one another.

Walang duruan kundi peace sign...walang trash talk kundi peaceful conversations...walang "pak yous" kundi "thank yous"...walang sikuhan kundi pats on the back.

Tapos, at the end of the game, the victors will console the losers, cheering them up, telling them how worthy an opponent they were, and, later, all players and fans will join hands in singing "Let there be peace on Earth" with everyone swaying in perfect unision.

Sickening, right?

Kelan po ang La Salle jacket? If that happened during the 1990s then I'm wrong, it did come first. This is the incident where the Lasallian jacket was used to wipe the floor, right?
    yep, it happened during the 90s.

I'll try to look for that article.

ANIMO LA SALLE!
    Keep the Faith.

Page 1 of 229 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast