UAAP Season 78 (2015-2016) | UAAP Games Main | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

On Ginebra and Tim Cone

JPM talks about his personal Ginebra fandom and the arrival of Tim Cone in the Barangay. All that in this week's PBA Feature that you don't want to miss. Read it here!

read more

Travel Photo of the Week: Miyajima, Japan

PExer 22mai shares his travails in Miyajima, Hiroshima in this week's PEx Travel Feature!

read more

PROMO: Inside Out

Join our movie promo and get a chance to win tickets to the premiere of 'Inside Out' in IMAX!

read more

Show Me Your Teeths: The Finale

As the adage goes, all good things must come to an end. Chelsey and Merly talk about happenings in PEx for one last time in the series finale of Show Me Your Teeths.

read more

August Movies Schedule!

Find out the full movie lineup this August in our movie infographic! See it here.

read more

REVIEW: Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

19 years. 5 films. Has the 'Mission Impossible' franchise finally found its voice? Find out in our movie review here!

read more

Intellectually Stimulating __bahay_kubo__'s Avatar

UAAP Season 78 (2015-2016)

UAAP Season 78, which will be hosted by the University of the Philippines, will open on September 5, 2015, according to this tweet by FEU Athletics Director and ABS-CBN Sports Analyst Mark Molina:

Last edited by __bahay_kubo__; Feb 4, 2015 at 12:24 PM. Reason: salamat Kenilworth! hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by __bahay_kubo__ View Post
    UAAP Season 78, which will be hosted by the University of the Philippines, will open on September 5, 2018, according to this tweet by FEU Athletics Director and ABS-CBN Sports Analyst Mark Molina:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ykzyhe.jpg
    2018? Sobrang tagal. Anyway, March (?) - September 5 is quite a long way off...

^ post edited. salamat ulit!

ready for UAAP Season 78?

Meanwhile...

May mga UAAP schools na magstastart pa rin sa June.

Adamson (June 16) - kinonfirm ng regular student friend ko doon. (also see their website)
    UE (June 8) - see their website
    NU (June 8) - see their official Facebook page

Wala pa akong nakikitang start date ng FEU.

June pa rin ang FEU (link).

OK, with the calendars complete for all UAAP schools, paano gagawin ang mga UBelt schools para sa second semester student-athletes nila? (June sila lahat magstastart except USTe.)

Mandatory Summer session? O may gagawin silang ibang paraan?

Sana sa Philippine Sports Stadium or Arena ang UAAP opening at sana may fireworks. I will await how UP's performance for opening. Alam ko matagal noong 2008 pero aminin nyo maganda talaga at walang dead air. Expect Jovy Peregrino to be the emcee again.

I wonder how would NCAA be accomodated. I've been happy with them out. Volleyball and to a certain extent football blossomed.

the UAAP already had a "bad" experience doing an outdoor opening ceremony during UAAP Season 74, which was hosted by ADMU. i doubt that the league will be open to that idea once more, especially now that the start of the new season has shifted deeper into the rainy season.

Quote Originally Posted by __bahay_kubo__ View Post
    the UAAP already had a "bad" experience doing an outdoor opening ceremony during UAAP Season 74, which was hosted by ADMU. i doubt that the league will be open to that idea once more, especially now that the start of the new season has shifted deeper into the rainy season.
    May 50k seater indoor Philippine Arena naman eh. I just wish that opening with fireworks would push through. Ibang level na yun. Wonder what the theme would be.

^ actually, it won't be feasible to hold UAAP games at the INC Complex in Bocaue given the current situation. masyadong malayo from the Metro Manila-based schools na members ng liga bukod sa walang access to public transportation, which is vital to most students of the eight UAAP member schools. masyado din malaki ang Philippine Arena to be used for a UAAP sports event.