Who's better? Dindo or Franz? | UAAP Games Main | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Sausage Party

Are you ready for a different kind of party? Check out our official PEx movie review here!

read more

For the photography newbies!

Looking for photography tips? This is where our shutterbugs share their tips. Hop in!

read more

REVIEW: Ang Hapis at Himagsik ni Hermano Puli

"The plot- and detail-driven aspect of the film makes it a good piece to use in history classes for students. "

read more

Secret love letters!

May mga hindi ka ba masabi sa personal? Dito mo na sabihin ang kwento ng puso mo!

read more

PEx Volleyball Club

Looking for a group where you can learn and enjoy playing volleyball? Know more about PExVC in this forum!

read more

We want it spicy!

Craving for spicy foods? PExers shared their recipes and foodie picks here!

read more

X

We just need a few minutes of your time. Tell us what you think of PinoyExchange!

Click here

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 63
  1. #1

    Who's better? Dindo or Franz?

    Sino mas magaling na coach at bakit?

  2. #2
    I'm a certified TPMer's rintintintin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    From Universe
    Franz Pumaren pa din hehe... how many years na naging coach ng la salle si coach franz?

  3. #3
    too early to compare.

  4. #4
    for me si coach pido padin lalo na sa 3 pts.

    lampasong lampaso ang purefoods at sanmiguel sa ginebra noon!

  5. #5
    The Lost Gospel Gospel of Judas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    hanging on a tree
    si franz pa rin malamang, duh!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gospel of Judas View Post
    si franz pa rin malamang, duh!
    walang 'trademark' both si franz and dindo before. they are good point guards especially in the assist dept but that's it.

    si coach pido may specialty - 3pts. tandem pa sila ni jayvee gayoso before remember? so for me coach pido is better than both franz and dindo combined.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles and QC
    Quote Originally Posted by JupiterJr View Post
    walang 'trademark' both si franz and dindo before. they are good point guards especially in the assist dept but that's it.

    si coach pido may specialty - 3pts. tandem pa sila ni jayvee gayoso before remember? so for me coach pido is better than both franz and dindo combined.
    Pido is a great 3 point shooter... but the question is, if you haven't noticed yet is, who's better, FRANZ PUMAREN, or DINDO PUMAREN.

    I'd still go for Franz Pumaren. Dindo hasn't won any championships with La Salle YET.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebryant81 View Post
    Pido is a great 3 point shooter... but the question is, if you haven't noticed yet is, who's better, FRANZ PUMAREN, or DINDO PUMAREN.

    I'd still go for Franz Pumaren. Dindo hasn't won any championships with La Salle YET.
    coach pido already won one championship for us. so at the very least you'd agree he's better than dindo right?

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Franz, basing on the number of championships he won for DLSU.

  11. #11
    Until Dindo wins six bball titles, he hasn't proven sh|t to his brother. And what's with the comparison anyway?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by souljah_boy View Post
    Until Dindo wins six bball titles, he hasn't proven sh|t to his brother. And what's with the comparison anyway?
    wake up to reality dude. you live in a world where everyone gets compared to determine who's better or best. isnt that the essence of sports? to see who's no1.

    anyway, for me it's still:
    pido > dindo (1 uaap championship vs 0)
    pido > franz (better pba point guard)

  13. #13
    The Great Bigote, naman. Period.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles and QC
    Quote Originally Posted by JupiterJr View Post
    coach pido already won one championship for us. so at the very least you'd agree he's better than dindo right?
    sure, you could say that based on championships won as a coach in the UAAP. Pido has 1 championship and Dindo has none YET. But then again, if you STILL haven't noticed, the question was, who is better, FRANZ PUMAREN or DINDO PUMAREN. So I don't get it why you keep on inserting PIDO in this thread.

  15. #15
    Between Dindo and Franz, i think Franz has the edge since he has proven already his worth in the UAAP as a coach by giving La Salle 5 championships (between 1998 - 2009). Aside from that, he also brought La Salle into the Final Four during his time except last year.

    But then again, it's too early to tell since Dindo is still in his 5th or 6th year of being a coach in the UAAP.

    ANIMO LA SALLE!
    Keep the Faith.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebryant81 View Post
    sure, you could say that based on championships won as a coach in the UAAP. Pido has 1 championship and Dindo has none YET. But then again, if you STILL haven't noticed, the question was, who is better, FRANZ PUMAREN or DINDO PUMAREN. So I don't get it why you keep on inserting PIDO in this thread.
    democracy, nuff said.

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by JupiterJr View Post
    democracy, nuff said.
    dude, gawa ka na lang ng sariling thread. Lagay mo UST's Coach Pido is the best coach in the UAAP eversince! Dali! hahahahahaha!

  19. #19
    Jolly Green Giant Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Coming Soon!
    Franz of course. Let's revisit the question again after a decade.

    Off-topic:
    PBA career: Dindo > Pido
    Dindo Pumaren
    PBA 2nd Mythical Second Team - 1997 & 2000
    PBA All-Defensive Team - 1999 & 2000

    Pido Jarencio
    Most Improved Player - 1992

    Coaching career: Franz > Pido & Dindo
    Pido -1 championship (year na wala ang DLSU)
    2006: 6-6 Champion
    2007: 8-6 4th place
    2008: 6-8 5th place
    2009: 6-8 4th place
    Regular season record: 26-28

    Dindo - has a better win-loss record than Pido and never missed the Final Four
    2005: 10-4 4th place
    2006: 8-4 3rd place
    2007: 14-0 2nd place
    2008: 9-5 4th place
    Regular season record: 41-13

    But when it comes sa Playoffs, Dindo has a really bad win-loss record.

    Last edited by Hulk; Jul 28, 2010 at 01:30 AM.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by JupiterJr View Post
    wake up to reality dude. you live in a world where everyone gets compared to determine who's better or best. isnt that the essence of sports? to see who's no1.

    anyway, for me it's still:
    pido > dindo (1 uaap championship vs 0)
    pido > franz (better pba point guard)

    wake up man! we don't give a damn about pido. topic sticks to DINDO and FRANZ

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •