PEx Highlights

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

Ben Affleck's toughest challenge in "Gone Girl"

From the bestsellers' shelves, "Gone Girl" reveals the real Mr. and Mrs. Dunne as they go through the motion of making their marriage work.

read more

PROMO: Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends

Get a chance to win advance screening tickets to The Maze Runner!

read more

PHOTOS: NU Retains Cheerdance Championship

Got the Cheerdance Competition hangover? Relive the highlights from our photo gallery here!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner is a gripping and intense post-apocalyptic rollercoaster.

read more

PHOTOS: Ateneo Stuns FEU with Comeback Win

The Ateneo Blue Eagles overcame a 19-point deficit in the fourth quarter against the FEU Tamaraws, securing a 68-64 victory and the top seed in the Final Four.

read more

SAMSUNG service center in manila

I bought my galaxy tab a month ago. everything was working fine. last night I want to play some music but I cant use the volume because my mom is sleeping already so I've decided to use the earphone that is part of the sales package when i bought it.

To my dismay it's not working!!! I thought it's only the earphone so I tested it on my laptop and IT'S WORKING FINE!! so im assuming that the hole / port on the SGT that is not working. Are there any service centers around manila so that they can check it? thanks

There's a service center in SM Megamall and SM North EDSA. There are other service centers as well, but I'm not really familiar with the locations.

BTW, I'm also a Galaxy Tab user. I hope it gets fixed soon.

I Love The KNIGHT Life Rafiboy_05's Avatar
    ito yung mga Service Centers ng Samsung sa Metro Manila

Samsung Mobile Shop
    4th flr. bldg, Cyberzone area SM Megamall

Samsung Mobile Shop
    Ceberzone, 2nd flr. North Wing SM MOA

Samsung Mobile Shop
    4th flr, Cyberzone The Annex bldg. SM North EDSA

Memo Express
    3058 Festival Mall, Alabang

Memo Express
    Level 2 Robinsons Place Pioneer

JSP Service Center
    Jaka Center bldg Chino Roces Ave cor. Urban Ave. Makati

huminggi kasi ako ng address ng service centers just in case magkaproblema yung Galaxy S ko.

thanks guys for the reply. it seems that it working fine now. i removed the jelly case at parang kailangan na sobrang attached yung earphone dun sa port oh well....i'll keep the lists for future reference

Thanks for this info!
    any one knows if they provide service unit? O mabilis lang din ang service? Plan kong pumunta sa megamall.

Thanks again!

I have audio/sound problem with my S3 as well. Walang sound ang speaker. I checked all the settings and make sure na walang naka-mute, restarted my phone several times pero no audio talaga sa speaker. Pag nakaheadset ok naman. Kaya badtrip kasi wala akong naririnig na notifications sa mga messages ko at palagi ko namimiss mga tawag. Kaso I got my phone from SG pwede kaya nila i-service 'to? Not sure lang if may international warranty 'to. Got my S3 august last year.

Cortana powered by BING hethler's Avatar

Samsung launches its biggest store in the Philippines

Samsung launches its biggest store in the Philippines

Samsung Philippines is continuing its efforts to roll-out more Samsung Stores across Philippines. The company is set to open its biggest store yet in the country tomorrow, June 7 at SM Aura, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.

Dubbed as ďSamsung Experience StoreĒ the company teases that attendees of the said event will get an exclusive treat if they are existing Galaxy Note II, SIII or S4 user.

Based on the flyer, Iím guessing that Samsung Philippines will launch new brands for both ATIV (running Windows OS) and Galaxy (running Android OS) ahead of Samsungís London event on June 20th.

As a Windows Phone fanboy (Iím still using my unlocked Samsung Focus from AT&T), I still hope that Samsung will still bring their high-end Samsung ATIV S Windows Phone (as previously teased on their billboards) in the country but thatís highly unlikely.

http://hethlerized.wordpress.com/201...e-philippines/