LRT/MRT Commercial Space Leasing/Renting | The Entrepreneur's Corner | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Hidden food spots in the metro!

Some of the best food spots are just hiding behind the busy streets of the metro. Have you find one? Share it here.

read more

Call center job openings

Find the latest and most in-demand BPO jobs in this forum. Are you ready to take your next big career leap?

read more

For the workout Newbies!

Start a more active lifestyle here. Want to know the basics of working out? Check out this thread!

read more

NBA Updates

Get the hottest game commentaries in this forum. Join the game and feel the NBA excitement here.

read more

Wimbledon Fantasy League

Get your white outfits ready, it is Wimbledon time! Join the fantasy league in this thread!

read more

Solo backpacking!

Pack light and travel big!Are you into backpacking? Share your latest travel stories here.

read more

X

LRT/MRT Commercial Space Leasing/Renting

Good day to all!

Would anybody happen to know how to rent or lease a space in LRT/MRT stations? I hope to have a small food kiosk in LRT/MRT Cubao station.

How much is the rent? Who can I contact or where can I go to know more about this? Is it hard to secure a space? I would assume that so many people would want to put up a business there due to the sheer volume of foot traffic.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolgirl View Post
    Good day to all!

Would anybody happen to know how to rent or lease a space in LRT/MRT stations? I hope to have a small food kiosk in LRT/MRT Cubao station.

How much is the rent? Who can I contact or where can I go to know more about this? Is it hard to secure a space? I would assume that so many people would want to put up a business there due to the sheer volume of foot traffic.

Thank you!
    Most, if not all, of the comml spaces in LRT/MRT stations have already been leased out to corporations so if you want to rent a space you'll have to sublease it from them. You can try contacting LRTA for further information.

up this thread!
    sana may mag provide pa ng infos regarding sa subleasing at rates

Not really, my brother in law opened a takoyaki in LRT and lugi sila. To think na sa food business talaga ang family nila.

Quote Originally Posted by 23_pie View Post
    Not really, my brother in law opened a takoyaki in LRT and lugi sila. To think na sa food business talaga ang family nila.
    So magkano po inaabot ang monthly or daily rate ng space rent sa lrt?

Would you guys share what existing food businesses each of you have? and how were you able to make it a success?