DLSU Green Archers!!! | UAAP - Basketball | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

French Open 2016

Catch the latest tennis updates in this thread. Are your favorites ruling the court so far?

read more

Warcraft The Movie

Calling all gamers! Here is a movie you should not miss! Participate in the movie thread to get Warcraft PEx pins!

read more

Jacklyn Jose wins best actress plum!

Seasoned actress Jacklyn Jose was named best actress via her movie Ma. Rosa in Cannes! Know more about the movie in this thread!

read more

From stage to radio

What are your favorite songs from some of the most popular stage plays? Play it here!

read more

PEx Movie Club

Movie buffs unite! We are bringing back PEx movie club! Do you want to be part of the new movie PExkada? Raise your hand!

read more

PROMO: X-Men

Join the promo for a chance to win exclusive X-Men movie items! Check out this thread for details.

read more

X

Page 1 of 58 1 2 11 51 ... Last

DLSU Green Archers!!!

Three Exclamation Points symbolizes the third thread.

Thanks to Goj (LOLOLOLOL) for the reference.

Discussions about DLSU Basketball continues here in this thread.

Just read a tweet that Mark Dyke already committed to La Salle. Dont know if its true.

Mark Dyke confirms commitment to DLSU

MANILA, Philippines – The DLSU Green Archers just added another major piece for their future with the commitment of former National University high school Bullpups star Mark Dyke.

In a conversation with Rappler on Thursday, April 2, Dyke confirmed that he has committed to De La Salle University and will move to the campus next week.

“Starting next week, I will be staying in La Salle,” Dyke told Rappler, “so definitely po I’m committed na po sa La Salle.”

Dyke helped steer National University to the UAAP juniors’ championship in 2013, where the Bullpups went a perfect 16-0 throughout the season and the 6-foot-3 forward was named to the Mythical Five.

Dyke, 17, was named to the Mythical Five again in his 2014 senior campaign, where he averaged 13.4 points and 14.5 rebounds a contest and led NU to a second-place finish after they lost to the Ateneo Blue Eaglets in the finals.

Dyke’s commitment is the fifth major one attained by La Salle this offseason. The Green Archers have also got the commitment of former NCAA juniors’ stars Andrei Caracut, Lorenzo Navarro, and John Gob in addition to Hope Christian High School standout Jollo Go. – Rappler.com

PHSports LiveScores @LiveScoresPH
    @SwaggyD28 joins @Jollogologologo @JoshCaracut @AirRenzo11 and JBoy Gob as the La Salle commits for 2015.

2 year residency or released siya?

NU officials will have a meeting next week about that. But looks like a higher chance that those release papers for Dyke will be granted.

Quote Originally Posted by streetfood View Post
    2 year residency or released siya?
    there is a very good chance that he'll be released after the holy week, and i mean very good. you know why? because la salle were very respectful and courteous to national university. they communicated with national u and they did not alienate a fellow university. it was mark dyke's decision to suit up for la salle and the green archers managers, including ecj, did not influence him as much as possible. they let him form his own body of decisions and that's called respect.

diplomacy goes a long way and this time it looks good for dlsu, even though we're still not sure if the sy's are going to give him full release.

another school wasting time and resources just to lobby in the senate

Quote Originally Posted by LOLOLOLOL View Post
    there is a very good chance that he'll be released after the holy week, and i mean very good. you know why? because la salle were very respectful and courteous to national university. they communicated with national u and they did not alienate a fellow university. it was mark dyke's decision to suit up for la salle and the green archers managers, including ecj, did not influence him as much as possible. they let him form his own body of decisions and that's called respect.

diplomacy goes a long way and this time it looks good for dlsu, even though we're still not sure if the sy's are going to give him full release.

Of course he will be released.all the sy children went to la salle.baculi was a player for la salle in high school

who is responsible for all these new recruits?

Please elaborate. hahaha.

Dyke didn't leave NU in good terms, lets just put it this way. But he might be given the papers to play for DLSU next year.

Quote Originally Posted by death_row View Post
    Please elaborate. hahaha.

Dyke didn't leave NU in good terms, lets just put it this way. But he might be given the papers to play for DLSU next year.
    oh really? that's not what i've been told. of course nu is disappointed. totally understandable if they feel that way. syempre mark dyke is a homegrown player pero di sya sa nu maglalaro. pero hindi sya sinulot ng la salle

oh really? that's not what i've been told. of course nu is disappointed. totally understandable if they feel that way. syempre mark dyke is a homegrown player pero di sya sa nu maglalaro. pero hindi sya sinulot ng la salle
    The story you might have heard may have changed since the day I congratulated DLSU for landing a BIG recruit in the previous thread.

In fact, I posted it right after he informed NU about his "sudden" change of heart.
    Last edited by death_row; Apr 7, 2015 at 10:08 PM.

hindi sinulot si dyke. of course other schools oozing with envy will never believe that. dyke wants to play for dlsu.

and why would national u give mark dyke's release papers if he left the school in bad terms?

The story you might have heard may have changed since the day I congratulated DLSU for landing a BIG recruit in the previous thread.

In fact, I posted it right after he informed NU about his "sudden" change of heart.
    did you get your story from gameface? of course they're gonna say sinulot si dyke.

lobbying in the legislature just for basketball recruits

Si CJ Perez hindi sinulot nang ADMU. Dream nya daw maging Atenista

did you get your story from gameface? of course they're gonna say sinulot si dyke.

lobbying in the legislature just for basketball recruits
    hahahahaha I don't read gameface.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulong_Mosqueda View Post
    Si CJ Perez hindi sinulot nang ADMU. Dream nya daw maging Atenista
    Naalala ko the first time I saw this kid was during a summer league game 2 years ago at the San Juan Arena. He just started playing for Baste at the time and the game was against La Salle. I was there with Thomas Torres' dad, who's a boyhood friend of mine. He was the one who first informed me about CJ not hurdling the DLSUCET. Hinayang na hinayang siya kasi ang galing nga nung bata eh kaso 2 tries na sablay pa rin. Well baka rin naman nag-improve na scholastic ability niya ngayon kaya nakapasok na sa "dream school" niya.

hahahahaha I don't read gameface.
    Whether you do or not isn't really relevant. Point is, try polishing your rumor spreading techniques a lot more...

Page 1 of 58 1 2 11 51 ... Last