UAAP Season 80 Predictions | UAAP - Basketball | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

PROMO: The Great Wall

Join the promo for a chance to win some movie goodies here! Check the thread for more details.

read more

Interpreter para sa Miss Universe?

Panahon na ba para magkaroon ng Interpreter sa Q and A ang pambato natin sa Miss Universe?

read more

UAAP Volleyball: Rookies of Season 79

Who are the most anticipated rookies of season 79? Let us know your picks here!

read more

PEx Vet Finder

Looking for a trusted pet doctor? Check out this thread for recommendations.

read more

Guess the nominees!

Join the 2017 Guess the Oscar nominees challenge. Check out this thread for more info.

read more

Leftover food recipes

What to do with your yummy leftovers? Here are some cool recipes suggested by some of our PEx foodies. We would love to know yours also!

read more

X

Hi! Were doing a study on OFWs and wed appreciate your support. Please take this quick survey to help us learn more about you. Get a chance to win one of four (4) Amazon gift certificates worth $50!

Click here

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1

    UAAP Season 80 Predictions

    way too early to early to UAAP Season 80 predictions

    fire away

    if you want to reminisce how wrong it went for last year's predictions (except for the inevitable champion) http://m.pinoyexchange.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=782842

  2. #2
    For UP ha.

    1) We will enter the Final 4. I am expecting a stronger Paul Desiderio.
    2) Influx of better players from Team B.
    3) Javi, Gelo, and Diego would step up too.


    UAAP in general:
    1) Some UAAP teams would suffer because of the K12.
    2) Adamson, Finals contender.
    3) NU well, might be at the bottom but let us see who will replace Coach E.

  3. #3
    My mock team standings
    1. Lasalle - 2 words. BEN MBALA
    2. Adamson. core is still there plus Hill, Lojera and Pingoy
    3. FEU - Core minus Raymar Jose plus Cani, Sennining, Tolentino, Ramirez etc.
    4. ADMU - Improved Isaac Go, Ravena, Wong, Nietos plus entry of Tio and Gabby Reyes
    5. UP - Desiderio and an influx of players sa Team B led by Santillian and Quattara
    6. NU - Jayjay alejandro is still there. young guys like Gallego plus Sinclair and incoming rookie Bartlett i think will be playing
    7. UE - young core led by Batiller, Bartolome, Manalang. plus i think they have recruits like the Green brothers and Conner
    8.UST - I think the entry of Akomo wont still help their cause, They have guys also who were transferees like Escalambre and Sta. Ana

  4. #4
    Intellectually Stimulating __bahay__kubo__'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Everywhere
    Perhaps the UST faithful will be hoping for a return of Pido and the Mandarin Sky boys next season.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimpix View Post
    My mock team standings
    1. Lasalle - 2 words. BEN MBALA
    2. Adamson. core is still there plus Hill, Lojera and Pingoy
    3. FEU - Core minus Raymar Jose plus Cani, Sennining, Tolentino, Ramirez etc.
    4. ADMU - Improved Isaac Go, Ravena, Wong, Nietos plus entry of Tio and Gabby Reyes
    5. UP - Desiderio and an influx of players sa Team B led by Santillian and Quattara
    6. NU - Jayjay alejandro is still there. young guys like Gallego plus Sinclair and incoming rookie Bartlett i think will be playing
    7. UE - young core led by Batiller, Bartolome, Manalang. plus i think they have recruits like the Green brothers and Conner
    8.UST - I think the entry of Akomo wont still help their cause, They have guys also who were transferees like Escalambre and Sta. Ana
    FEU: steve holmqvist coming back from injury. plays SF shooter from perimeter.

  6. #6
    Shooster will play for UST right? Basta Cesafi player yung foreign player nila

  7. #7
    I Love Holly Golightly!!! BubblesButtercup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New York City
    1. Dlsu
    2. Admu
    3. Adu
    4. Feu
    5. Nu
    6. Up
    7. Ue
    8. Ust

    Pag si Sablay parin coach, wala na ko pake sa uaap hanggang sa palitan sya

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimpix View Post
    My mock team standings
    1. Lasalle - 2 words. BEN MBALA
    2. Adamson. core is still there plus Hill, Lojera and Pingoy
    3. FEU - Core minus Raymar Jose plus Cani, Sennining, Tolentino, Ramirez etc.
    4. ADMU - Improved Isaac Go, Ravena, Wong, Nietos plus entry of Tio and Gabby Reyes
    5. UP - Desiderio and an influx of players sa Team B led by Santillian and Quattara
    6. NU - Jayjay alejandro is still there. young guys like Gallego plus Sinclair and incoming rookie Bartlett i think will be playing
    7. UE - young core led by Batiller, Bartolome, Manalang. plus i think they have recruits like the Green brothers and Conner
    8.UST - I think the entry of Akomo wont still help their cause, They have guys also who were transferees like Escalambre and Sta. Ana
    Santillan is with DLSU. Si Manzo yung taga UV na nasa UP. But yes there will be a lot that will be elevated from Team B as long as they're eligible.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by streetfood View Post
    Shooster will play for UST right? Basta Cesafi player yung foreign player nila
    Akomo previously from UV

  10. #10
    Intellectually Stimulating __bahay__kubo__'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonchemist View Post
    Santillan is with DLSU. Si Manzo yung taga UV na nasa UP. But yes there will be a lot that will be elevated from Team B as long as they're eligible.
    Hopefully, there will be a lot of them who are eligible to be elevated to UP Team A, and are more than capable enough to help deliver the goods and meet the intended target (i.e., hopefully, more than just a Final Four finish).

  11. #11
    Lasalle
    Adamson/Ateneo
    Feu
    UP
    NU/UST/UE

  12. #12
    Wag na kayo magaksaya ng panahon. Repeat lang ulit DLSU. AHAHAHA. 4 of them graduating. Tero Santillan Gob Langston Mallilin are coming in. Umuwi na kayo hahahaha. DLSU-ADAMSON YAN

  13. #13
    Hoping Tolentino, Cani, Senining and Parker will make FEU competitive this coming season. Go FEU!

  14. #14
    Sa ngayon,

    DLSU
    AdU
    ADMU
    FEU
    UP/NU
    UE/UST

    Magbabago pa to

  15. #15
    DLSU pa rin tingin ko ang top seed

    next is either Ateneo o FEU

    NU or Adamson can enter final 4

    champion ? hindi pa sure ang DLSU

  16. #16
    ^ Ang tanong ay kung magagawa ba ni Olsen ang nagawa ni Nash sa FEU. Sure, Nash might be the consultant and the core of the deputies (Eric Gonzales, Johnny Abarrientos, Gilbert Lao, I guess also Jojo Lastimosa) is still there but Olsen still has his own coaching style. May materyales ang FEU next season because of the entry of the ex-Atenistas pero ang tanong na lang ay how good Olsen will be as a coach eh hindi ganun kaganda ang recent head coach stints niya.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by __bahay_kubo__ View Post
    ^ Ang tanong ay kung magagawa ba ni Olsen ang nagawa ni Nash sa FEU. Sure, Nash might be the consultant and the core of the deputies (Eric Gonzales, Johnny Abarrientos, Gilbert Lao, I guess also Jojo Lastimosa) is still there but Olsen still has his own coaching style. May materyales ang FEU next season because of the entry of the ex-Atenistas pero ang tanong na lang ay how good Olsen will be as a coach eh hindi ganun kaganda ang recent head coach stints niya.


    sana naman tutal consultant pa rin si Nash at pareho sila ng Sistema, sa decision-making na lang court magkaka-alaman

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by __bahay_kubo__ View Post
    ^ Ang tanong ay kung magagawa ba ni Olsen ang nagawa ni Nash sa FEU. Sure, Nash might be the consultant and the core of the deputies (Eric Gonzales, Johnny Abarrientos, Gilbert Lao, I guess also Jojo Lastimosa) is still there but Olsen still has his own coaching style. May materyales ang FEU next season because of the entry of the ex-Atenistas pero ang tanong na lang ay how good Olsen will be as a coach eh hindi ganun kaganda ang recent head coach stints niya.
    malay mu he fits in college coaching.. Tagal pa ng season 80. marami pa summer leagues na sasalihan. January ang start ng practice nila for season 80, with the players coming from Team B and some HS prospects. Naka-set na program nila, FEU will be fine, as always. check your UP fighting maroons are they ready to make some noise next year?

  19. #19
    Olsen is from admu and Nash is from Dlsu. Definitely big difference mentally

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SmAll View Post
    Olsen is from admu and Nash is from Dlsu. Definitely big difference mentally
    brothers mentally...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


X