Fans just got a taste of what to expect this season. Here are the numbers that shaped the first week of UAAP volleyball action.read more
The DLSU Lady Spikers took a walk in the park as they dominated UST from start to finish with 25-8, 27-25, 25-13read more
Japeth Aguilar's trey and block saved the day as Barangay Ginebra escaped the Talk N Text Tropang Texters 97-95.read more
Jessy Mendiola's time is here. Patiently waiting for her turn in the spotlight, she is proof that good things come to those who wait.read more
While we don't espouse violence, one can't help get more adrenaline watching the game when you see players go at each other at all costs.read more
ako siguro yung mga students din kailangan gumawa ng effort para mapaganda din image ng FEU.. minsan sa LRT may nakikita ako students na naka polo at green slacks pero naka rubber shoes naman! yung mga simpleng bagay lang na ganun sends wrong message eh sa ibang tao lalo na sa mga di taga FEU.. yun lang naman sa tingin ko..
Not really "baguhin" but these are my suggestions:
1. The Admin should not allow the students to use the FEU PE Uniform outside the campus. Personally, napapangitan ako pag nakakakita ng FEU student na nakaPE uniform sa public places, especially sa mga mall. At minsan pa, medyo may amoy yung ibang students (especially the ladies), kasi napapawisan na.
2. More perks and activities for the alumni.
3. No to PE uniform + maong pants during UAAP games! A different FEU shirt or a jacket would be better.
4. Make the "FEU bandanna" (the one used during UAAP CDC), the FEU crowd trademark. I think collectively, it loos better than the UST balloons and the ADMU, DLSU balloon clappers.
5. I don't know how the admin can deal with this, but I hope, the students will make some conscious efforts on improving their manners especially in public places. We're getting tagged with negative things already. We always have to remember that wherever we are, whatever we do, we represent the FEU...
6. Bigger Gym
7. If the school officials can do something to improve the establishments outside the campus, along Morayta and Recto, it'll better to the eyes and to the safety of the students. Buy the entire Recto side and maybe the buildings along Morayta.
dapat madami elevator... hahahaha saka dapat may rule na lahat pipila mapa prof ka man o hindi... dapat pantay pantay.... walang unahan... pero pag president na n etc ang pinag uusapan iba na yun...
nilabas daw ang sama ng loob
sa bawat buildings hindi sa buong feu.... LOL
Last edited by Falkner; Jan 5, 2012 at 02:49 PM.
1. Para sakin, instill in the minds of freshie's to work hard/study hard to make their school proud of them. And always remind the students that wherever they go, and whatever they do, they carry the name of the school that they should be more pristine with their actions.
2. Be more strict in accepting students, <<pinaka importante, the school should accept students lang if, even though average student lang nung HS, eh has the will to do better in his stay in FEU.
OT 3. Last but not the least, I call the attention of all FEU Alums, and especially the current students. FEU has produced a lot of successful people and we are really proud of them, it's quite sad to imagine if WE are not able to follow their footsteps. SANA we aim higher, be excellent at what we do and be more competitive, at nang marami pang mga future Henry Sy, CJ Art Panganiban, Ramon Ang ang manggaling sa FEU.
Lagpas 4 ang elevator sa FEU
Kuya napag hahalataan ka na matagal ka ng alamnus
haha sabi mo kasi "as if naman na magkatotoo ang 4 na elevator sa feu" Sa ibang school nga wala atang elevator kawawa mga prof na matatanda haha
for me just more activities so that the students are encouraged to show what they are capable and see what they can bring to the table.
Graduate na naman ako.. Pero nung nasa FEU ako, sana naman alisin na nila yung mga higad sa puno! HAHAHA.. Na-higad kasi ako dati dun e.. )
Sana h'wag ng mag-tuck-in yung mga IN.. Bakit kasi kailang naka-tuck-in pa, buti na lang graduate na ako.. HAHAHA..
mag level up ang mga prof. hindi porke't nakapag turo sa ibang university ay pwede na rin sa feu.. dapat meron din high standarsds sa selection ng mga prof.