The Beauty Pageants Thread - 17 - Page 191 | Pageants and Queens | PinoyExchange

X

Page 191 of 251 First ... 91 141 181 190 191 192 201 241 ... Last
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 5009
    PDA-PBB Adiks 4ever!! mm_cuties's Avatar
    ms brazil? host country siya? bakit 2nd runner up siya? hay naku!!!!

we should be proud, at least Shamcey is the 3rd Runner-Up!

Quote Originally Posted by loida_verano View Post
    Angola is beautiful, much more beautiful than Mpule, Miss Universe 1999. And angola nailed it down with her answer.

but Im so proud of Shamcey. she almost won. still, 3rd Runner-Up is a good thing better than nothing.

congrats to Ms. Philippines!

congrats to the new Ms. Universe!
    imo, angola did not answer the question...she responded like a typical beauty queen.

unlike philippines or even china and ukraine who answered the question first then gave out their reasons.

buto-buto para sa aso
    Leila is a stunner kahit sa mga shots/photos niya she's fierce and as i've said dark horse..

Congrats Shamcey, that's tough to beat! you put up a good fight so u have our crown

Ok na rin yan! At least 3rd runner up. Last year 4th runner up, and we're proud of it... magaganda talaga ang mga Pinay hohohohohoooo!!!

ukraine could have been a better choice

Congratulations! to Miss Angola !!!!

Miss Philippines did a great job!!! at least natural beauties na ang mga finalist ngayong taon.

What do you expect from 2 judges from Brazil ???? Dapat makapasok siya sa finals-- Hehehe

Angola was already the crowd fave and Lea didn't exactly make it tough for her with that simplistic question. Of course she will give the safe beauty pageant answer. Kasalanan ni Lea. She fanned the flame. Hahaha.

Maganda na rin sagot ni Shamcey kaya lang it's divisive and debatable. It can't please everyone no?

ANGOLA! awesome winner, she really deserves it! i would be happy if ukraine or china won...

and im SHOCKED greece and malaysia didnt made it! and wtf panama and colombia did... and poor mexico... but oh well good miss universe!

Angola was one of the candidates in my list ( pero as a semifinalist ) It was sure an unexpected win pero she nailed the question and answer portion.

Vote ulit tayo next year !!!! Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by RiVazZa20 View Post
    Angola was already the crowd fave and Lea didn't exactly make it tough for her with that simplistic question. Of course she will give the safe beauty pageant answer. Kasalanan ni Lea. She fanned the flame. Hahaha.

Maganda na rin sagot ni Shamcey kaya lang it's divisive and debatable. It can't please everyone no?
    ano ba ulit ang sagot ni angola. parang telenovela sa haba kasi at halatang rehearsed as per translation of the interpreter.

Reading is sexy <3 hermionecutie's Avatar
    Now black/brown skin is IN! Whitening products are OUT!

yung sagot kasi ni shamcey ay debatable. oo ngat maganda ang sagot nya pero hindi lang naman yun ang tinitingnan ng mga judges, yung overall ang tinitingnan ng mga judges. at dun lumamang si Angola, poised na poised sya compared dun sa apat na finalist.

kung pagandahan lang dun sa lima, Ukraine ang dapat nanalo. still, Im so proud of Ms. Philippines!

bawi na lang tayo next year.

Baka tinanong na kay Miss Angola ang question na iyan during the preliminaries.

Anyway, 4th time pa lang ng Africa to win the coveted crown, South Africa 1978, Namibia 1992, Bostwana 1999 at Angola 2011.

for the past few years Angola is sending strong candidates sa Miss Universe

Quote Originally Posted by hermionecutie View Post
    Now black/brown skin is IN! Whitening products are OUT!
    no thank you.

Congratulations!Shamcey

Shamcey did very well.I'm so proud of you.I was expecting for a 2nd runner-up for Shamcey, pero ok na rin yun. Nasa top 5 ulit tayo at 3rd runner-up pa.the top 5 deserved their spots.They are indeed the cream of the crop.
    This is a big challenge to Bb.Pilipinas Org to discover another strong delegate to Miss Universe.

Angola was my instant favorite the second she was called in the Top 16. Just a negress stunner. She looked like the black beauty model from Bob Barker's Price is Right.

Philippines gave a solid answer but her downfall was two-fold: Her dress didn't do her any favors (she blended in the background); likewise, by saying she's choosing God over the man she's marrying, that pissed off the male judges.

Brazil was fckng ugly. She had too much forehead and cheeks. |3itch shouldn't have made it in the Top 16 in the first place.

Ukraine had a flat face.

China's translator was fckng hilarious. It's like she was pulled from the local Brazilian chinatown at the last minute. She even had her purse on, lolz.

Miss Angola reminds me of Miss Zaire, 1985

Page 191 of 251 First ... 91 141 181 190 191 192 201 241 ... Last