[AI10] Haley Reinhart: You. Sing. Sexy. - Page 5 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 5 of 21 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last
    I love Haley. I hope she stays!

Paninindigan ko gusto kong maging top 2, at si Haley ang gusto kong last girl standing in the competition Sana bukas safe siya! She just nailed the song "I Who Have Nothing"

Pagaling siya ng pagaling every week, what I mean is kitang kita mo yung improvement niya, na hook na ulit ako sa AI ng marinig ko ang "Rolling in the Deep" niya. Nakakasurvive si Haley sa sariling kayod unlike ng iba they're pimped. Tsk, kahit di naman kagalingan laging magaling. Ehem.

At ng tinanong si Randy sino sa tingin niya winner sa 1st round na, ng sabihin niyang na kina James Scotty and Lauren, then sagot ang Haley mo ng "Thank you, That's so nice of you." Panalo ka dun girl! Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by einhander View Post
    better yet, like what you tube said, she should have dropped the mic at the end of the performance, walked away, and uttered "take that b!tches"

tama she should have done it last week and this week. panalo!

Yay Haley is going home...to her hometown!!

power of thought
    win or not,she's still awesome to me...love the I WHO HAVE NOTHING!

Of the three finalist, Haley lang ang may potential to be in superstardom! seriously! kaya i am now her fan!
    kumalat na sa youtube, facebook yung mga rendition niya like House of the Rising Sun among others! it is very viral in a good way!

Ok lang if she will not win AI. mukhang kung sino ang nananalo, flop na lately. parang may curse ang maging winner!

Scotty is another Taylor Hicks in the making! sorry, but there is something wrong with the way he sings (like Taylor Hicks). he is also BORING, predictable and ordinary...i don't see the hype in him! Better if it was James who get in to top 3 instead of this plain old looking guy. James is more entertaining and surprises us every week!

Lauren, all she can do ...trying hard to be sexy and cute, but she's not. Another Jordin Sparks in the making! I can't believe how "bigger" she is right now! But hey, she is much better than Scotty and she surprise us with her number.

go go go haley!

since the beginning i like her na talaga, napakamalaro ng boses niya... infairness naman sa 1st performance niya kagabi, medyo maingay nga at hindi niya masyadong abot - pilit... pero bumawi pa rin!

masyado tong si randy makapagcomment kay haley e...

Haha! I'm loving all the "Haley hate" by James fans in IDF and the official forum. I never thought they'd be so petty. Whatever happens I'm already satisfied, she was the one who was supposed to be gone weeks ago, but now she's top 3 so I'm happy no matter what place she ends up.

"You Oughta Know" daw napili ng judges na kantahin niya sa Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by mm872004 View Post
    Even though I have apprehensions, I think this would be really good for her. This is her way to say that yes, she is contemporary and can sell! I just don't know how they will clean the lyrics of this song. Baka puro bleep. And Crystal and Alanis made a duet with this last year.

Hi, my first time to post in this thread.

Actually, i am really for James and Casey (and also Thia na rin - Pinoy pride!!). But during the competition, Haley was growing on me. She has turned into a gem as the weeks went on. What i also like about Haley is that she is cool at simple lang.

Now that James is out, sana HALEY na. I dont like Lauren. AT. ALL. I still dont get the praise.

Haley Scotty for the finale. Hope i dont sound too ambitious to hope for a win by Haley. But who knows. Pero okay na rin si Scotty, pero Haley na lang.

Quote Originally Posted by Anifreak View Post
    Haha! I'm loving all the "Haley hate" by James fans in IDF and the official forum. I never thought they'd be so petty. Whatever happens I'm already satisfied, she was the one who was supposed to be gone weeks ago, but now she's top 3 so I'm happy no matter what place she ends up.
    I know, right? I think it's funny that most fans only blame Haley when there are two other people who also made the Top 3!

At binalik nanaman yung issue na "she was smiling/laughing/happy" when James got eliminated. You know, the way some Pia fans hated on her. Kaloka.

If you check out the videos from her homecoming, you can see that she was happy with the judges' song choice for her. So if she likes the song choice, I think she'll do well with it.

I wish she strays away from the original arrangement. Hopefully, she does something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EPLb4KYpck

Quote Originally Posted by mm872004 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet_Letter View Post
    Even though I have apprehensions, I think this would be really good for her. This is her way to say that yes, she is contemporary and can sell! I just don't know how they will clean the lyrics of this song. Baka puro bleep. And Crystal and Alanis made a duet with this last year.
    I'm not sure about this song. It's a good one and very well known but it is not really for singing contest. Parang pang videoke lang. Sana payagan nila si Haley na ibahin ang tempo ng kanta or i-fit sa style nya.

Scotty and Lauren got it good with the judges' choices for them. Parehong walang challenge. Kaya nilang kantahin ng nakapikit. At, yung lyrics ng songs nila, Scotty's song is a love song while Lauren's song is inspirational. Yung kay Haley, bitter love. Yung casual voters pa naman sa US, they sometimes vote depending on song meaning.

She is overstaying talaga. Para siyang lumiliit sa competisyon. She should've been out at top 7.

Quote Originally Posted by elma_emo View Post
    She is overstaying talaga. Para siyang lumiliit sa competisyon. She should've been out at top 7.
    Bitter much?
    Overstaying? What made you say that?
    She's the most deserving to win in the top 3.
    I find it funny that people blame her for everything bad that is happening on Idol.

but guess what... she is on Top 3! that means she is really good and America loves her! which is true!
    don't be so bitter dear!

Banned by Admin
    juzko, hanggang dito ba naman sa thread bitter ka?

dun ka na lang sa thread mong "haley is overstaying"

ang galing kaya niya nung top 7 sa rolling in the deep... she's getting greater past few weeks.

lumiliit ba siya sa competition, eh she's improving much pa nga at may 3 standing ovations pa (moanin, House of the rising sun, and i who have nothing) baka you mean siya pinakamaliit kesa kina lauren scotty and james. si scotty matangkad, but james is taller.

she should sing i have nothing naman ni whitney houston next time hehe...

Page 5 of 21 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last