[AI10] Haley Reinhart: You. Sing. Sexy. - Page 4 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 4 of 21 First ... 3 4 5 14 ... Last
    TOP 5! Galing. Nobody expected her to last this long. I'm so happy that she's gaining momentum.

Hail to the Ley!

haley!

haley!

Even after Jimmy hating on her and the judges obviously favoring someone else, she still hangs on and fights til the end. "House Of The Rising Sun" was her shining moment.

I felt so sad for her when they were obviously throwing her under the bus. I thought she was going to cry. But she decided to pull it together and give it her all. Loved her face when she ended her song. It was like, "Fuck you judges. Try hating on that!"

TOP 4 BABY!

P.S.
    I actually liked "You and I."

All You Need Is Love
    ^i like it too...judges' negative criticisms were based mainly on the fact that the song is unreleased, and not on her voice

Quote Originally Posted by hanie_5 View Post
    Loved her face when she ended her song. It was like, "Fuck you judges. Try hating on that!"
    Noticed that one. Lets call it a btchface look.

Any song suggestion for her for the next week's theme (Songbook of Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller)? I hope she'll still get through.

"Spanish Harlem" stripped and sung like House Of The Rising Sun. It's melodic, the faster parts play to her strengths, and there are parts where she can bust it out like what she did with Rolling in the Deep.

Quote Originally Posted by silverwhiz View Post
    Any song suggestion for her for the next week's theme (Songbook of Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller)? I hope she'll still get through.
    I am not familiar with their songs. But some people on IDF say that this should be good for her because their songs are bluesy and jazzy.

So they are going to do a duet too, right? It's obviously going to be the country duo. That's fine. I don't think Lauren can match James so he will be paired with Haley. That should be very interesting.

thank god for the atheist einhander's Avatar
    "house of the Rising Sun" was haleys "Always be my baby" for me. I hope it will get her up to top 2

oh and 1 more thing, pakyu JLo and randy.

tyler is right, if someone can sing an unpopular song like that and make it work, thats a beautiful thing.

Let the Games Begin!
    Next week is crucial! I do hope she remains consistent with her performances. She deserves to be in the finale. Heck, I even want her to win it all!

Quote Originally Posted by hanie_5 View Post
    Even after Jimmy hating on her and the judges obviously favoring someone else, she still hangs on and fights til the end. "House Of The Rising Sun" was her shining moment.

I felt so sad for her when they were obviously throwing her under the bus. I thought she was going to cry. But she decided to pull it together and give it her all. Loved her face when she ended her song. It was like, "Fuck you judges. Try hating on that!"

i wish she uttered that to wake up the judges to what was actually going on.

^^ Keri lang yung EFF YOU face. She is so badass like that.

Did you guys listen to the studio recordings? "You And I" is so addictive! I love it! My favorite recording from her so far.

"House Of The Rising Sun" was good too. But the live performance just sells it more.

Haley!!!! Sana siya yung last girl standing. Sana out na si Lauren this week. Ang dami kong aabangan sa Thursday!

The latest episode of Idoloonies says it all. Langya talaga di man lang pinagusapan yung vocals ni Haley. Tapos nahuli pa ni Slezak yung sinabi ni Randy after You and I na "I'm not rooting for her".

Quote Originally Posted by Anifreak View Post
    The latest episode of Idoloonies says it all. Langya talaga di man lang pinagusapan yung vocals ni Haley. Tapos nahuli pa ni Slezak yung sinabi ni Randy after You and I na "I'm not rooting for her".
    Yeah, I saw it kanina. Grabe yung side comment ni Randy. Obvious much? Si Steven lang ata ang judge na gusto sya. But he kinda likes everyone.

I love how Slezak dedicated 12 minutes for her! May PSA pa in the end asking people to vote for her. Save the Growler! If anyone here can vote, they should.

Quote Originally Posted by Anifreak View Post
    grrr.. what a jerk!! he should be free from partiality, prejudice and personal bias. but then again, this is American Idol, right?

i really dont like lauren, when jlo was saying na kaya mo yan, wag kang mawawalan ng confidence, that kind of comments are for hollywood week, this is top 4, everyone is slaying it, then you have one contestant na walang confident sa sarili? pulling back from part of the song where she can shine?

Excited na ko mapanood mga kakantahin mamaya ni Haley.

Quote Originally Posted by -gelay- View Post

i wish she uttered that to wake up the judges to what was actually going on.
    better yet, like what you tube said, she should have dropped the mic at the end of the performance, walked away, and uttered "take that b!tches"

Page 4 of 21 First ... 3 4 5 14 ... Last