[AI10] Haley Reinhart: You. Sing. Sexy. - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

X

Page 3 of 21 First ... 2 3 4 13 ... Last
    power of thought
    hearing news about casey and haley,bagay sila, pramis!and that jazzy number they did together sizzles,kaya pala iba ang nararamdaman ko sa kanila,don't know if the rumor is true.

Apparently, she has been singing for jazz bands before joining Idol.

Check out the videos here: http://www.kenspurr.com/Pics_Clips.htm

^^ wow, thanks for the link.. so it was not the first time that Haley sang Moanin' on Idol last Thursday according to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/v/aFNWQXUqm6Q...layer_embedded

and man, is she one hell of a jazz singer! what a range! she sounds classy and seductive in this performance. and she sang At Last by the legendary Etta James.. sana kantahin nya rin to in Idol soon.. i think this will get her additional fans that would propel her to the finale.

medyo awkward nga lang talaga pag gumagalaw sya on stage.. where does she get her moves? haha! but it seems like the weirder she moves, the better her performance is so keber na sa weird moves!

so, jazz pala talaga training ni Haley. no wonder she's an excellent singer. jazz is probably one of the most difficult genres of music. they say that if you can sing jazz, you can sing anything. i heard Mariah was trained in jazz as well..

^^ It's awesome, right? I found that link on IDF. I watched all the videos. I especially liked her singing a Christmas song.

I also read somewhere (forgot) that she was studying jazz in college. That guy is her jazz instructor. He chose her to sing for their jazz band. So she's quite impressive.

And talagang bagay sila ni Casey.

She NEEDS to sing Like A Star by Corrine Bailey Rae! She sang it on one of her YouTube videos and she slayed it! At mukhang kakagising lang ng lola mo nung kinanta niya yun. What more kung sa Idol stage niya pinerform? And I just can imagine the studio version.

OMG, guys! Here's a video of Haley's full performance of Baby It's You which she did during the final Hollywood Solo round. Performing with only keyboards as an accompaniment. I don't think AI shown this in full..

http://www.youtube.com/v/7P4xhMhWhJ4

Ka-impress talaga ang range nya! I really wish she'd perform It's A Man's World ala Christina Aguilera in the Grammy's. A song where she can incorporate her amazing range, powerful growl, and impressive vocals. Mas may edge pa nga sya kay Xtina kasi mas soulfoul ang boses ni Haley..

Im actually looking forward to her song choice this week.. No one is jazzy these days on mainstream..

I wonder if she has enough artistry to tweak and jazzify a well known top 40 song..

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Efron View Post
    OMG, guys! Here's a video of Haley's full performance of Baby It's You which she did during the final Hollywood Solo round. Performing with only keyboards as an accompaniment. I don't think AI shown this in full..

http://www.youtube.com/v/7P4xhMhWhJ4

Ka-impress talaga ang range nya! I really wish she'd perform It's A Man's World ala Christina Aguilera in the Grammy's. A song where she can incorporate her amazing range, powerful growl, and impressive vocals. Mas may edge pa nga sya kay Xtina kasi mas soulfoul ang boses ni Haley..
    Yeah, I don't think they showed it sa show. I saw this sa AI site.

Di ko masyadong trip yung performance. She showed her range but it lacked control. Pero feeling ko ganun naman si Haley. She was awkward from the start. Ngayon lang sya nagiging comfortable sa stage.

When I found out about this week's theme, I wanted her to choose one of the British soul singers: Adele, Duffy, Winehouse, etc. I actually thought she was going to sing Corrine Bailey Rae. And then..

She chose "Rolling In The Deep." Holy fukc. I spazzed out. I love Adele. And very few singers can sing like her live. So I was kinda nervous about her performance. But..

She did great! There were a few bum notes and I thought she sound a bit hoarse. However, she did the song justice and she even put a little spin to it. Well done. Hope she survives this week.

People on IDF are going CRAZY about her performance. They say that it's the best of the night and her best performance yet. Some haters even converted. Bravo Haley. Can't wait to watch it later.

^^ I actually thought she was the best of the night. But that's also because the others were just so-so. That's not a knock on her performance though.

Worldwide Superstar tiktok_cannibal's Avatar
    I'm in heaven. I'm a Haley fan from the start. She so deserves the recognition she's getting now.

AshtonAngelo, where are you? Let's celebrate!

Yehey! She survived another week! Nobody expected her to last this long. I love how she's proving them all wrong!

Some cute pictures:

Last edited by hanie_5; Apr 22, 2011 at 10:49 AM.

Banned by Admin
    Winner ka ghurl. Ganda ng version mo ng song ni adelle. Go gurL!!!!

All You Need Is Love
    she's my bet for this season

pero natatakot pa rin ako for haley..

feeling ko kasi alot is expected of her ever since week 4 or 5..

baka one miss-step lang mayari sya bigla.. di tulad ni lauren at scotty na kahit anu pa yata gawin e safe lang.. lol

^^ Yeah. She has to be good every single week. Lalo na ngayon at onti na lang sila.

Feeling ko locked na ang top three with Scotty, Lauren and James.

Worldwide Superstar tiktok_cannibal's Avatar
    Few expected her to last this far. There's still hope our Haley can be F3 or F2.

Go Haley!

Haley for the win! Perfect song choice talaga Rolling in the Deep!

Gusto ko rin yung kay KYLA!
    tapos yung stage mala AI Season 1-9 Top 24.haha

http://www.youtube.com/v/CQvCwgQlxeU

Let the Games Begin!
    Let's go Haley!

Page 3 of 21 First ... 2 3 4 13 ... Last