[AI10] Haley Reinhart: You. Sing. Sexy. - Page 2 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 21 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last
    So far best song for me this season. Narevive yung song

http://www.youtube.com/v/xdgcsUTq_ow

Ganda ng mga studio version ng mga kinanta ni Haley.

i want haley to be in the finale along with either stefano or casey

please no to overrated, overpimped contestants like pia,james, lauren and jacob.

haley is far better than pia vocally. she has proven more versatile lahat na yata ng genre nakanta nya na kaya nga nalilito na sina randy kung ano daw ba talaga ang gusto nya as an artist

kesa naman kay miss comfy sa ballad na birit queen (na bordering in screeching naman) na si piatos

i wasn't a fan of haley pero she won me over with her last performance

now im rooting for the underdogs. her, and stefano and casey kahit di underdog si casey, bcoz of his musicality

Quote Originally Posted by garfield_&_nemo View Post
    i want haley to be in the finale along with either stefano or casey

please no to overrated, overpimped contestants like pia,james, lauren and jacob.

haley is far better than pia vocally. she has proven more versatile lahat na yata ng genre nakanta nya na kaya nga nalilito na sina randy kung ano daw ba talaga ang gusto nya as an artist

kesa naman kay miss comfy sa ballad na birit queen (na bordering in screeching naman) na si piatos

i wasn't a fan of haley pero she won me over with her last performance

now im rooting for the underdogs. her, and stefano and casey kahit di underdog si casey, bcoz of his musicality
    i like haley and i like pia too, but come on! she's not better vocally. i think haley has a nice tone, but she mumbles all her words. do you even understand any word that comes out of her? plus, she doesn't know how to interpret a song.

also, i'm all for variety, but at the end of the day, they'll be making albums that they're comfortable with. haley will not make an album that has country, rnb, rock and what have you in it right? don't hate on pia if she's super comfy with ballads. why single her out? scotty never went out of his comfort zone,imho.

oh, and stefano's too inconsistent to even make the Final 5. that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by paradox19 View Post
    i like haley and i like pia too, but come on! she's not better vocally. i think haley has a nice tone, but she mumbles all her words. do you even understand any word that comes out of her? plus, she doesn't know how to interpret a song.

also, i'm all for variety, but at the end of the day, they'll be making albums that they're comfortable with. haley will not make an album that has country, rnb, rock and what have you in it right? don't hate on pia if she's super comfy with ballads. why single her out? scotty never went out of his comfort zone,imho.

oh, and stefano's too inconsistent to even make the Final 5. that's all.
    i don't know about you but so far, the words are clear to me naman whenever haley sings. mapa sa ai man lalo na sa studio versions. I'm not much of a fan of scotty too pero IMO he can be a good country singer. I know Pia can sing, she has the pipes but nothing really special that I haven't heard before. I mean, very generic ang quality at way ng pagkanta nya whereas Haley for me is a breath of fresh air coz I don't normally see on mainstream music industry ang style ng pagkanta nya at ang tone nya. nga pala, pano mo masasabi na di nya alam iinterpret ang song? ano basis? ano ba dapat ginagawa nya para iinterpret ang song?

And siguro the reason why sometimes stefano becomes inconsistent coz he goes out of his comfort zone once in a while, he pushes himself and more often it works but pag minalas it doesnt work, unlike pia na she just cash in on her birit style na manipis naman sa totoo lang, charice or sige, siobhan magnus can belt much much better. at yun nga ballad ng ballad. i want her to sing something na medyo tone down walang birit at di pang diva na kanta see if she can pull it off just like how casey switched and did a decent job during the elton week. until then, di nya ako maiimpress sorry

ang galing ni haley ngayon janis joplin

galing nya talaga. Go Haley! Prove fantazia_d_lips wrong..

Let the Games Begin!
    I hope Haley becomes the last girl standing now that Pia is gone! Haley has to bring another firecracker next week

http://www.youtube.com/v/r7pnoq47Jl8..._order&list=UL

grabe di pa din ako maka get over sa performance na to ni Haley. I doubt kung kaya ni Pia yung ginawa sa dulo ni Haley. bka sumintunado na si Pia kung ganon pinaikot ikot nya yung last part tulad ng ginawa ni Haley

^ "around for a minute?" J Ho sit yo a$$ downe!

Banned by Admin
    You better work next week girl, I'm voting like a crazed teen for ya!

power of thought
    Quote Originally Posted by drderu View Post
    ^ "around for a minute?" J Ho sit yo a$$ downe!

tama! napansin ko nga yun,jlo? insecure much ?,coz you aint got the voice honey..

I liked her performance of the Janis song but thought she overused the growl. Like, after the first line was sung, she growled the rest of the lines.

I don't understand the comment of JLO too. "Here for a minute?" Ano daw?

Haley has to continue performing well. Just one off performance will send her home.

Naalala ko dati nung nakapasok sa top 24 si Haley sabi ni J.Lo "she's happy...for now." Parang linya yan ng kontrabida.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield_&_nemo View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/v/r7pnoq47Jl8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

grabe di pa din ako maka get over sa performance na to ni Haley. I doubt kung kaya ni Pia yung ginawa sa dulo ni Haley. bka sumintunado na si Pia kung ganon pinaikot ikot nya yung last part tulad ng ginawa ni Haley
    na impress ako sa kanya since motown week.. this performance is phenomenal!!! sana matanggal na si james or paul

I like how she sometimes growls in her singing. But she shouldn't overuse it.

Here's an example of her sounding fine without it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJfja9qasN4

According to EW, "Call Me" was not her first choice. After the performance, she knew she made the wrong choice.

Found here: http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/04/14/am...top-8-coaches/

Hope she survives this week. She can be back to form next week.

Quote Originally Posted by hanie_5 View Post
    I liked her performance of the Janis song but thought she overused the growl. Like, after the first line was sung, she growled the rest of the lines.

I don't understand the comment of JLO too. "Here for a minute?" Ano daw?

Haley has to continue performing well. Just one off performance will send her home.
    it's like JLo saying - "you're next baby, better watch out!"

it's becoming too obvious that's Haley's not one of the judges' fave.

she has to be careful with her song choices.

Page 2 of 21 First 1 2 3 12 ... Last