LSS: We are young, for me that is the best group number they had i had goosebumps
The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug is swift and exciting, giving fans an epic view of things to come.read more
Reigning champs the DLSU Lady Spikers continued their romp as they demolished the NU Lady Bulldogs 25-8, 25-22, 25-19read more
The highest fan and issue threads will be posted weekly. Check out the gorgeous female celebrities that came out on top this week!read more
Fans just got a taste of what to expect this season. Here are the numbers that shaped the first week of UAAP volleyball action.read more
LSS: We are young, for me that is the best group number they had i had goosebumps
Ganda ng new epi!!! Hot ni Blaine dun sa boxing scene I'm so gonna miss the Troubletones. Anghaba ng performance ng ND! We are young! and ANGDAMI NA NILAAA!!!
1.) walang nagsolo sa ND? tatlong kanta yung pinerform nila pero walang solo. parang hindi naman solo ni Tina yung ABC
2.) baket dalawang schools lang ang nag compete for sectionals? nasan na yung mga dati nilang nakalaban? tas baket ibang sectionals ng Warblers?
3.) pwede naman palang kumanta lahat sa sectionals eh. ang ganda ng perfromance nila kasi lahat kumanta, well except kay Rory. pero mapipilit naman palang kumanta lahat bakit ngayon lang ginawa ni mr schue.
4.) sophomore pa lang yung si Gerber baby? eh bakit nandon siya sa pinuntahan nina Rachel at Kurt for NYADA?
5.) ang yabang naman ni Sebastian, boses pato naman. sorry sa mga fans niya. ayokong mapunta si Blaine sa kanya, i go for Rory and Blaine
6.) akala ko tapos na yung story ni Mike Chang, hindi pa pala. at nakakatuwang panoorin si Tina na "sa wakas" me nagagawa na at hindi lang nasa background.
7.) i-booty camp si Tina
8.) nakakatuwa talaga si Sugar. napaka-loveable niya kahit nung mga past episodes pa, hindi siya masyadong nagsasalita pero mapapansin mo yung mga galaw niya.
9.) walang linya si Emma at walang exposure si Sue. love et. hahahah. akala ko isasabotage na naman niya
10.) gumaganda ata lately si Mercedes. simula palang nung Adele mash-up nila ang ganda niya. blooming. at magaling din siyang sumayaw.
11.) hindi ko maimagine kung papanong kinayang i-support ni sugar si mercedes nung sumayaw sila at lumiyad si Mercedes
2. I was wondering that too but this is glee so I just convinced myself that in the glee universe, things like that could happen.
3. I think that because of the departure of the usual lead singers, Mr. Shue was forced to make use of the collective talents of the other members to make up for their loss. And maybe it made him think of giving the members almost equal exposure since it was one of the reasons why Mercedes and Santana left ND.
4. Yeah, I was also wondering about that. Maybe even sophomores can join the NYADA mixer if they're interested in going to it in the future?
5. Boses pato? Well, I actually don't like his smugness and voice too. His confidence just rubs me the wrong way! Sobrang obvious kasi na he has a boner for Blaine so I don't blame Kurt for being a bit alarmed. Anyway, what do you even call the Rory-Blaine ship?
6. Haha, I was also happy Tina got more exposure!
8. Yeah, I love Sugar too! She may just be a background character but she really makes the most of her screentime. She's really funny and adorable!
9. Sobrang worn out and repetitive na kasi if they'd still make Sue a villain. I'm also glad they didn't go with that sabotaging route again.
10. Yeah, I also noticed that. I'm sure she'd continue looking better now that Trouty Mouth's back.
11. Hahaha! Don't underestimate Sugar! She's rich, femme, fierce, and phenomenal! She's a star! LOL
It looks like there will be two Latino nights! One episode with Ricky Martin and the second one is with Gloria Estefan and [spoiler start]Pitbull[spoiler end]!
And now for some scoop that Gleeks have been dying to hear: the show is beginning to cast for… RACHEL’S GAY DADS!!! Yep, it sounds like we will see the much-discussed-but-never-seen-duo by the end of season 3. I mean, they gotta be present for Rachel’s graduation day at the very least. Who do you think Glee producers should cast?
I've been imagining the gay dads as Cameron and Mitchell from Modern Family. I also want Lily to grow up as a Rachel Berry-esque character!
Anyway, the sectionals episode was one of the better episodes this season, imo. My only trouble with it is Sam being a... dancer. I mean, he's like what, 15? 16?
1) But I don't think she was main soloist. She was in ABC (her voice fits the playful cheerful tone of the song) but not with Hold on to Sixteen(?)/2nd song and Man in the Mirror. The 2nd song was all Blaine. 3rd song was all about the boys (Sam, Artie, Finn, Puck aaand who was standing under the last spotlight?)
2) Yeah, I was already asking that back in Season 2 when ND competed with the Warblers (and the Jesus group?) for Sectionals/Regionals when during the 1st season, they were up against Vocal Adrenaline/Aural Intensity. There was also that School for the Deaf and the Janes Academy (the halfway house; choir run by Eve).
Blame it on redrawing boundary lines for the different sections/regions in Ohio or the need for the show to have different competitors every time or just plain blame it on the Glee universe, but there you have it.
3) The 2-3 lines per member is best solution to all the "he/she/(IT ) gets all the solos" problem that's been a recurring boring theme every season. Before it was Rachel gets all the solos, then just last episode, it was BLAINE gets all the solos. Anak ng---!
Note it is mostly Mercedes/Santana who complain. Quinn/Tina don't. Kurt doesn't (right?) Puck/Artie, no complaints either as to Finn taking the spotlight. Blaine doesn't either...? (He just wants his ideas heard) Mike/Brittany no complaints either.
4) Gerber baby Had to Google who/what that is. San nasabi na sophomore lang siya? Baka gusto niya mag-advance! /Transfer to NYADA?
5) YES I DON'T LIKE SEBASTIAN TOO!!!!!! His face is ugly. He's got that smug cheeky grin. And yes his voice, I don't like. (Although I've said before if anyone had to choose between a Kurt and a Sebastian, COME ON. SEBASTIAN NA!!!) Boner for Blaine. Double
I'm really happy Tina got her spotlight sa sectionals, plus Mike singing again.
And agree, Sam's comeback is a bit unrealistic. LOL.
Ang HOT lang nung stripper scene.
I know Sebastian is HOT, but I don't like him for Blaine. Errr.
naalala ko lang sa season one me pinakitang picture ng gay dads ni rachel sa locker niya.
Nakita ko pala sila na kasama sa show choir na headlined ni Lindsay Pierce sa latest episode.
They're from season 7 of So You Think You Can Dance US.
ang ganda ng sectionals na episode...i really enjoyed it..pauli ulit ang panunuod =)
Hahahaha I just love Sebastian telling Kurt he has the hard luck case of the gay face!! Oh yeah go Sebastian/Team Blaise!!!
2. It's really unrealistic for competitions like that to set up different clusters or sections every single time but the show really had to make a way to show the different competitors running against ND so that's bound to happen in the Glee universe.
3. I think there will always be that reaction from the fandom, some of which are actually deserved. In my opinion, there were definitely times that certain characters owned the spotlight too long. But I think it's somehow understandable because it's really hard to distribute the exposure or screentime almost equally considering the big number of characters and the storylines. And I think Mercedes and Santana were the ones shown complaining because it's in their characters to do so.
4. Remember when Kurt talked to her after the announcement that the Unitards were third placers, she responded with "Good thing I'm only a Sophomore. Next year's gonna be a bloodbath." Many glee viewers actually liked her character and her acting chops more than Rory Flanagan, so I think they'll set her up to be a future regular character on the show, perhaps as a part of ND?
5. Well, I don't think he's ugly. I think he's even better look-wise and personality-wise than Kurt because Kurt's character is just so whiny, self-entitled, and too stereotypical of a gay person. It's just than he acts smug all the time. Too cocky for my own taste. Anyway, erosxcupid mentioned the Rory-Blaine ship and I came up with ship names for it. Bory or Raine. LOL
Holy crap!!! These just make me all the more excited for the Christmas episode!! Music videos from Episode 9: Extraordinary Merry Christmas!!
Also, the episode will include 10 out of 12 songs from the Christmas album!!
Lastly, here's a sneak peek of the episode:
Last edited by BlueDagger19; Dec 10, 2011 at 12:15 PM.
Season 3 has been great so far!
Kaya lang, parang wala na masyadong nanonood.