PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: Guardians of the Galaxy

While most superhero movies focus on brawn power and visuals, central to Guardians is its heart and wit.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Trophy Wife

Trophy Wife is not your run-of-the-mil film about infidelity.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Clobbers Adamson

The NU Bulldogs win a laugher against the Adamson Soaring Falcons, 62-25, the lowest scoring output in recent memory.

read more

PHOTOS: Army Survives Ateneo Scare

Army wins against Ateneo despite blowing off a two-set lead, 25-22, 25-13, 28-30, 20-25, 16-14.

read more

kiddie parties -- mcdo or jollibee?

when it comes to kiddie parties, which do u prefer -- mcdo or jollibee? why? tnx

depende sa preference ng anak mo.

for me, cheaper ang mcdo parties compared to jollibee pero mas prefer ko mcdo kasi better *** mga giveaways and prizes nila and parang mas ok *** mga binibigay nilang hosts compared sa jollibee (had attended several jollibee parties and lahat ata sila di ko type *** natatapat na hosts) pero yun nga lang mas mabenta ata sa mga kids *** mascot ng jollibee compared sa mcdo

i'll vote for mcdo

mas masarap naman ang food nila kesa sa jollyjeep hehehe

pero teka may kiddie party ba sa bk ???

I chose Jollibee just because of the mascot. Tuwang-tuwa mga anak ko kay Jollibee.

Jollibee dahil magaling siya sumayaw.

At mas masarap kasi ang chickenjoy kesa sa chicken mcdo.

nag bday anak ko last january the kids loved the jollibee party it was held outside the store btw...the giveaways isnt that good (nag provide na lang ako ng mas cute na give aways) pero yung natapat na host and mascot sakin made the party super fun nag enjoy kids and adults alike...

I just came from a Jollibee Kiddie Party and it's been a long while since I've ever attended one. I'd have to say that I really enjoyed myself.

What's to like:
    - Jollibee Mascot of course especially when he gives his five wishes to the celebrant (four fingers plus one antenna). Hilarious!
    - Jollibee Mascot dance showdown.
    - Happy Birthday Celebraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnttt!!!
    - Chickenjoy Spaghetti meal.

What I hate:
    - Annoying gay party emcee.
    - Annoying gay service crew dance number
    - Super loud and annoying sound system

Quote Originally Posted by purpleheadd07 View Post
    depende sa preference ng anak mo.
    PURPLEHEAD07-tanong din ako tungkol sa binyag party... first baby ko kz advice naman or recommend affordable and masarap na restaurant....please sinu may alam.
    help...