PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Visually stunning, haunting and compelling, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is a must-see.

read more

Top Male Celebs

Find out which handsome hunks dropped and came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: UAAP Season 77 Press-Con

The UAAP gave collegiate sports fans a glimpse of what to expect in Season 77 with a press-conference. Check out scenes here!

read more

PHOTOS: San Mig Cops Grand Slam

San Mig became the 5th team in PBA history to achieve a Grand Slam after escaping Rain or Shine with a hard-earned 92-89 game 5 win.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Crushes Cagayan

Despite a decent effort, the PLDT Turbo Boosters crushed defending champions Cagayan in a straight-set 25-23, 25-23, 25-21 win.

read more

Season Preview: UAAP Season 77

The most exciting collegiate basketball tournament is back. Find out what the different teams bring to the table in UAAP Season 77.

read more

kiddie parties -- mcdo or jollibee?

when it comes to kiddie parties, which do u prefer -- mcdo or jollibee? why? tnx

depende sa preference ng anak mo.

for me, cheaper ang mcdo parties compared to jollibee pero mas prefer ko mcdo kasi better *** mga giveaways and prizes nila and parang mas ok *** mga binibigay nilang hosts compared sa jollibee (had attended several jollibee parties and lahat ata sila di ko type *** natatapat na hosts) pero yun nga lang mas mabenta ata sa mga kids *** mascot ng jollibee compared sa mcdo

i'll vote for mcdo

mas masarap naman ang food nila kesa sa jollyjeep hehehe

pero teka may kiddie party ba sa bk ???

I chose Jollibee just because of the mascot. Tuwang-tuwa mga anak ko kay Jollibee.

Jollibee dahil magaling siya sumayaw.

At mas masarap kasi ang chickenjoy kesa sa chicken mcdo.

nag bday anak ko last january the kids loved the jollibee party it was held outside the store btw...the giveaways isnt that good (nag provide na lang ako ng mas cute na give aways) pero yung natapat na host and mascot sakin made the party super fun nag enjoy kids and adults alike...

I just came from a Jollibee Kiddie Party and it's been a long while since I've ever attended one. I'd have to say that I really enjoyed myself.

What's to like:
    - Jollibee Mascot of course especially when he gives his five wishes to the celebrant (four fingers plus one antenna). Hilarious!
    - Jollibee Mascot dance showdown.
    - Happy Birthday Celebraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnttt!!!
    - Chickenjoy Spaghetti meal.

What I hate:
    - Annoying gay party emcee.
    - Annoying gay service crew dance number
    - Super loud and annoying sound system

Quote Originally Posted by purpleheadd07 View Post
    depende sa preference ng anak mo.
    PURPLEHEAD07-tanong din ako tungkol sa binyag party... first baby ko kz advice naman or recommend affordable and masarap na restaurant....please sinu may alam.
    help...