CEBU PACIFIC AIR - Zero fares & Promos Thread 2 - Page 45 | Travel and Leisure | PinoyExchange

X

Page 45 of 45 First ... 35 44 45
    Yung regular seat sale same lang rin nung may fuel surcharge pa sila. Hindi rin natin masisisi yung 5J kasi ang taas ng operation cost sa Pinas.

Madalang na mag promo fare ngayon at usually 1k na ang base fare pag international. Buti na lang nakapag hoard na ako last piso fare at nung valentine's day sale.

Sa nakakaalam.. may mga incoming piso fare pa kaya ang cebu pac this july onwards?

Zamboanga tickets for sale...

Anybody interested with Zamboanga? Got 2 tickets for sale at P2366 po.

Male and Female via Cebu Pacific

August 19, 2016 at 5:35am from Manila - Terminal 3

August 23, 2016 at 6:05am from Zamboanga Airport

Baka lang po may interested...

Accountant Queen __Esther_Liu__'s Avatar
    Cebu Pacific breaches 10-M passenger mark in H1
    Published July 27, 2016 4:45pm

Budget carrier Cebu Pacific on Wednesday said it has breached the 10-million passenger mark during the first six months of the year after registering 1.6 million customers in June, owing to the increased demand in domestic destinations in Visayas and Mindanao.

Cebu Pacific said it flew 1.6 million passengers in June, 8 percent higher than the 1.5 million the same period in 2015. This brought the first half passenger mark to over 10 million, 9 percent higher than the same period in 2015 with an 87-percent load factor.

“The upsurge in passenger volume was primarily driven by popular domestic destinations in Visayas and Mindanao such as Kalibo, Tacloban, Siargao, and Tagbilaran,” the airline said in a statement.

Four international destinations – China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore — were reported to have “fared well” during the first six months.

Passengers to and from Japan also reported a 21-percent spike after the launch of direct flights from Cebu to Tokyo in Narita in March 2015 and Manila to Fukuoka in December the same year.

According to Cebu Pacific Vice President for Corporate Affairs JR Mantaring, the company’s passengers are now more than 130 million and counting.

“These promising figures encourage us to cater to the growing travel demand not just in Manila, but throughout our six strategic hubs nationwide,” he said.

Cebu Pacific’s network currently spans 30 international destinations across Asia, Australia, the Middle East, and USA. It also flies to 30 domestic destinations with its 57-aircraft fleet. —KBK, GMA News

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story....ASvXJdNy.dpuf

Hi. Meron po bang promo going to Dumaguete sa November. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by newbieNix View Post
    Hi. Meron po bang promo going to Dumaguete sa November. TIA
    Naku malabo na yan kapag ganitong malapit na. Pero malay mo. Abang ka na lang sa CebuPacific FB page

I need to be in zamboanga october 10 to 12. Anyone selling air tickets?

Selling my ONE WAY two tickets to ANY DOMESTIC DESTINATION THROUGH CEBUPACIFIC

1male/1female.

Travel date to choose is until October 8 2016.

PM me if you are interested

Hi... cant send you pm....

Hi, can i still get promo airfare manila-puerto prinsesa on 3rd week of November?

Mura na ba yun 3300 roundtrip, sale sa airasia ngayon...should i book it now or wait for incoming promo?

Quote Originally Posted by ajaileen View Post
    Hi, can i still get promo airfare manila-puerto prinsesa on 3rd week of November?

Mura na ba yun 3300 roundtrip, sale sa airasia ngayon...should i book it now or wait for incoming promo?
    Nov na flight mo so I say that 3.3k RT is OK already

hello!

ask lang if may way ba para ma change yung currency when booking international flights like hong kong to cebu? naka set kasi sa HKD e hirap mag convert.

TIA!

Experience Fiji Tours by tour operator| Best Tour Packe

Tours in fiji plans cheapest and affordable travel plan with the cares of customers, Best Fiji tour operators making it your best Fiji Tourism experience.

Zamboanga Tiks

I have extra ticket going to Zamboanga
    Manila to- Zamboanga
    Zamboanga to Manila

Im planning to go to Basilan and Sulu on that date.,
    (you can join me if you like... )

I will sell the extra ticket for P500 only round trip....

Hi. Jus want to share and ask help nadin what will do.. I booked online in cebu pacific and i choose 24 hrs. hold booking. And by that, i fixed my payment via cebuana lhuiller. Upon booking online it sayd they will send my travel itinerary once payment is done. And its already 24hrs i havent receive email from them. Ano po ba gawin ko? I checked my online booking sa website nila sa manage booking indicated nmn dun status "confirmed" and i have already my booking ref. Can somebody help me with this? Its my first time ** kase!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by superman1214 View Post
    Hi. Jus want to share and ask help nadin what will do.. I booked online in cebu pacific and i choose 24 hrs. hold booking. And by that, i fixed my payment via cebuana lhuiller. Upon booking online it sayd they will send my travel itinerary once payment is done. And its already 24hrs i havent receive email from them. Ano po ba gawin ko? I checked my online booking sa website nila sa manage booking indicated nmn dun status "confirmed" and i have already my booking ref. Can somebody help me with this? Its my first time ** kase!
    Thanks
    if confirmed na siya, download mo nalang yung itinerary. itinerary lang din naman isesend sayo sa email, minsan may problem system nila, hindi nagsesend ng email once confirmed lalo na pag sa payment center. as long as confirmed na yung status mo, good to go ka na

Quote Originally Posted by superman1214 View Post
    Thanks
    Oh kala ko ako lang, also booked RT tickets to Fukuoka nung nagsale a few days ago, I paid through credit card,and it was confirmed. I double checked on Manage page on my account and Confirmed naman status. They always send an email in the past but not this time. I'm planning to call CebPac if sinipag ako in a few weeks. Next year pa naman eh.

Maiba lang ako guys, if anyone's planning a destination wedding, I can recommend this global wedding marketplace called iBride The good thing with them is fully customizable lahat, you can be a party of 15 or you can simply book an officiant and venue. You can also just hire a local photographer off the website if you'd like just pre-wedding photo shoot abroad.

Quick question... brigning food aboard 5J is still allowed right?

Sa jetstar or tiger yata, explicitly stated hindi pwede. Just checking with cebu pacific.

Page 45 of 45 First ... 35 44 45