REBECCA BLACK - What day is it today? Today is Friday, Friday. - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 5 First ... 2 3 4 ... Last
    actually, naaawa ako kay Rebecca. pero naman, if her family is behind her or there is someone guiding her like her manager, they would not choose that song for her! she's already 13. yung song pang 5yo. parang nursery rhyme lang. seriously, she should know how to choose! she should have known that doing that song and the video would make her the laughingstock of every person in the whole wide world. the song is not even cheesy to begin with, it's just really crap. poor girl.

http://www.youtube.com/v/2f7wGa8urjM

She sang a couple of lines from Star Spangled Banner. You be the judge.

going strong pa rin si Rebecca sa Twitter!!

4 days straight Trending Topic pa rin! hindi natitibag!

Awkward dance time!

And the rap part =

Seriously, this made my day. I literally spat out my drink by watching her video. Music today huh? Lyrical masterclass!

Also gotta love Bob Dylan's cover of this pile of crap.
    http://www.youtube.com/v/9FISHEO3gsM
    Last edited by bitemebiiitch; Mar 22, 2011 at 07:44 AM.

DARK SIDE!
    May Unplugged Version na ng Friday.. mas better yung may autotune

but i still her

^ Good lord.

Best in the Philippines asarobin30's Avatar
    It's Friday Friday! We so Excited

http://interaksyon.com/article/1397/...-fun-fantastic

Lady Gaga: Rebecca Black is fun, fun, fantasti

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Rebecca Black has another famous fan: Lady Gaga.

At a [email protected] event on Tuesday, Gaga stuck up for the 13-year-old singer -- who has been widely mocked on the Internet for her song, "Friday."

"I think it's fantastic," Gaga said of Black's fame through YouTube, where she has more than 35 million streams.

"I say Rebecca Black is a genius and anyone that's telling her she's cheesy is full of ****," Gaga went on, although she noted that she hasn't seen the video. Over the weekend, Simon Cowell defended Black as well.

Black says she has been cyber bullied for her song, which she recorded after her mom paid $2,000 to L.A.-based Ark Studios.

According to Billboard.biz estimates, she's making about $27,000 a week from iTunes sales and YouTube streams.

During her long visit at Google's headquarters in Mountain View, California, dubbed "Google Goes Gaga," the singer plugged Google Moderator, a tool her fans use to submit text or video questions.

"At Google, we've seen Gaga build her career by embracing technology, as well as constantly innovating for her fans," said the company's Marissa Mayer.

Friday debuted at number 72 on the BBH100.

"It's Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday."

imo the next popstar sensation auto tune = fame

best singer ever.
    Kidding.

malapit na mag 1m dislike! yehey! :woohoo:

20. Mar 29, 2011

No love for Benny Cinkle ? That girl in Pink ?

Page 3 of 5 First ... 2 3 4 ... Last