PEx Highlights

FEATURE: On Former Teammates and Rivals

PEx's guest contributor Michele Gumabao talks about her ex-teammates and ex-rivals in the UAAP and the pros.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

REVIEW: This is Where I Leave You

Family dramedy This Is Where I Leave You graces the screens this week. Is this movie worth checking out? Find out here!

read more

TRAVEL: Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud

PExer mikedph shares everything you need to know about an Ilocos trip that includes photos around Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud.

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Takes Game 1 vs RoS

The Aces mustered a furious 2nd half turnaround to take Game 1 of the semifinals against the Elasto Painters, 87-80.

read more

FEATURE: Philippine Cup Semis Preview

It's the Aces against the E-Painters and SMB versus TNT. Read on as JPM previews and predicts the outcome of the Fil Cup semis.

read more

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64
  1. #41
    count me in, ill help looking for the space na rin

  2. #42
    Hello guys, I would also like to join...never tried Yoga before.
    For the place we could rent a studio, there are several here in Makati.

    The easiest is one in Makati Cinema. 600 per hour. So divided by na lang sa mga participants.

    We may held weekly class. Gusto nyo this Sun. Sept. 4, kita muna tyo sa Greenbelt?

  3. #43
    Is this yoga still on? Gusto ko kasi sumama. Makati is okay with me, guys. Sana matuloy ito.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by darklightred View Post
    Hello guys, I would also like to join...never tried Yoga before.
    For the place we could rent a studio, there are several here in Makati.

    The easiest is one in Makati Cinema. 600 per hour. So divided by na lang sa mga participants.

    We may held weekly class. Gusto nyo this Sun. Sept. 4, kita muna tyo sa Greenbelt?
    Anung venue yan? Keep in mind though na ang space for yoga for each participant ah...

  5. #45

  6. #46
    Lets make a list kung sino yung pwede mag meet to discuss everything, may over some coffee.
    Para maistablish ito ng maayos.

    Can we all meet next week, Sat. or Sun. Sept 24 or 25
    We'll discuss yung location kung san pwede, sino yung magtuturo, etc...

    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by darklightred View Post
    Lets make a list kung sino yung pwede mag meet to discuss everything, may over some coffee.
    Para maistablish ito ng maayos.

    Can we all meet next week, Sat. or Sun. Sept 24 or 25
    We'll discuss yung location kung san pwede, sino yung magtuturo, etc...

    1. RedbeD (and maybe i could bring along some friends), Sunday
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    Bilis register na!

    darklightred

  8. #48
    Lets make a list kung sino yung pwede mag meet to discuss everything, may over some coffee.
    Para maistablish ito ng maayos.

    Can we all meet next week, Sat. or Sun. Sept 24 or 25
    We'll discuss yung location kung san pwede, sino yung magtuturo, etc...

    1. RedbeD (and maybe i could bring along some friends), Sunday
    2. anshuni..
    3.
    4.
    5.

  9. #49
    okay medyo yata nilalangaw yung thread nating ito...buhayin natin ulit...

    whos in?

  10. #50
    sa Makati Youth Club (usual venue ng pingpong thread) i think pwede yung place, kasi di ba wala naman tayong need for electricity? unless you guys prefer na aircon yung lugar. wala kasing fan man lang dun hehe, pero may window naman, open space, picturan ko yung area para may idea yung iba.

    free naman as far as i know, donation lang binabayad, free for makati residents, and they dont check naman kung naglagay ka or hindi

  11. #51
    tama ka dun carlene...

    pero may mga time na nagtatable tennis kami dun...at minsan mainit talaga...

    okay we have a option 1. MYC Free and, option 2. Dancing Queen Studio @ makati square. 400 per hr. aircon

    alam ko sure yang si red and me...

    nsan na ba yung iba?

  12. #52

  13. #53
    sino magtutuo? is the yogi still active here?

  14. #54

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by carlene_613 View Post
    sa Makati Youth Club (usual venue ng pingpong thread) i think pwede yung place, kasi di ba wala naman tayong need for electricity? unless you guys prefer na aircon yung lugar. wala kasing fan man lang dun hehe, pero may window naman, open space, picturan ko yung area para may idea yung iba.

    free naman as far as i know, donation lang binabayad, free for makati residents, and they dont check naman kung naglagay ka or hindi
    Asan ito, carlene?

  16. #56
    MYC sa may guadalupe.

    yun nga sino kaya mag tuturo...pero kung wala lets form a group of 10-12 pax, then maybe hire muna a instructor, para masimulan na.

  17. #57
    volvo-driving soccer mom francescasantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    the Château Comtal
    hello, knock knock, may pag asa pa po bang mabuhay ang thread na to? I usually do yoga on my own sa terrace ng bahay namin, pero mas magiging masaya kung may puede mag serve as guru for free,, hehe and kasama ng ibang interesado din mag yoga.

    nung nag yoyoga ako dati, *** group namin used to do it in pembo makati, *** park dun..di ko na din matandaan name e pero nag iisa lang naman ata ang park dun sa may pembo. marami nag ta taichi, dun and nag jo jogging. Also it's for free. Sana may makabasa dito at mabuhay ulit ang thread and matuloy ang free yoga session.

    cheers!

  18. #58
    gusto ko rin tong matutunan. qc here

  19. #59
    I'm interested in attending a free yoga class. From QC here.

  20. #60
    Hopefully, im soon to be bound diyann Quezon para mag-short course training then hanap work.I would also love to join you guys,..someday

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

CHIT CHAT:

Show affection to that one special PExer in the 2014 Mistletoe Kiss thread.

Show affection to that one special PExer in the 2014 Mistletoe Kiss thread.

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Lovie Poe denies transfer to ABS-CBN next year

Lovie Poe denies transfer to ABS-CBN next year

read more
UAAP:

UAAP extends broadcast partnership with ABS-CBN for five more years

UAAP extends broadcast partnership with ABS-CBN for five more years

read more
PROMO:

Where are you staying this Holiday Season? Join the poll and get a chance to win GCs!

Where are you staying this Holiday Season? Join the poll and get a chance to win GCs!

read more
PBA:

TNT boots Ginebra from playoffs with 83-67 victory

TNT boots Ginebra from playoffs with 83-67 victory

read more
NMFtv:

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

read more