PEx Highlights

15peakMyMind: Your song for PinoyExchange

If PinoyExchange will have a theme song for our 15th anniversary, what will it be and why?

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Notches First Win

Jason Perkins drained big baskets in the clutch to help DLSU escape NU 57-55 and notch their first win in the UAAP Season 77.

read more

#NoLastHomeStand After All

Filipino basketball fans let down by PLDT All-Star Charity Event, labeled as, 'Gilas Last Home Stand' after last-minute cancellations.

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

Lightbulb What kind of business do you want to put up?

How much money are you willing to spend initially? What do you think will be the trend 5 years from now in the particular line of business you want to engage in? Thanks!

Smile

a coffee shop!
    yehey! may piso na mai-do-donate! yehey! may contribution na ako! yehey!

Smile

ay d ko ulet napansin yung ibang tanong! soweee!

Smile

for sure i need a huge investment for my business d ba?! but with it comes the risk...basta gusto ko ng coffee shop tapos may parang internet cafe or bookstore or basta a place where people can lounge n read or talk na din...

m not sure what the trend is going to be...soweee

yehey! naka-three pesos na ako!!! yehey!

close but no cigar

Maybe an arcade business. I love video games so this is more in line with my interest/hobby. I've wasted a lot of tokens on these machines but overall it was fun. I have no idea how to set them up however

i want to put up a video shop someday. a video shop that rents and sells independent and foreign films, the kind of films that you dont usually find in video shops or are not distributed here. i guess id spend around P100000 initially, what with getting a place, the videos, distributorship. i dont know if itll be a trend 5 years from now when i plan to put it but i think it'll stick.

Originally posted by bugsbunny
    i want to put up a video shop someday. a video shop that rents and sells independent and foreign films, the kind of films that you dont usually find in video shops or are not distributed here. i guess id spend around P100000 initially, what with getting a place, the videos, distributorship. i dont know if itll be a trend 5 years from now when i plan to put it but i think it'll stick.
    These are some thoughts I'd like to share and I don't want to discourage you. First, a video shop in Quezon City had been into rare, indie and foreign films for years but they recently closed shop. Second. video on demand would likely be here in five to ten years and this is something you could look into.

hmmm a flowershop and a coffee shop rolled into one.. para kasing mas relaxing ang dating pag maganda ang paligid mo habang you're making chika over coffee.. basta anything that has to do with flowers gusto ko yun kahit na flower farm...

another business is a resort.. kasi i love the beach.. i am more than willing to transfer to a place na may magandang beach.. and leave my job here in manila.. kaso sana walang abu sayyad!!

ahh yung mga fitness centers ba eh promising business? The Spa is openning soon sa RCBC bldg.. and Red Corner is booming..

Tainted Thoughts

I would love to open up a Pet Store or a Gift Shop.

i love spring!

sobrang gusto ko meron aong franchise ng jollibee sa province namen kase sobrang lumuluwas pa sila dito para makakain ng hamburger yum eh.

close but no cigar

Originally posted by potato_babe
    sobrang gusto ko meron aong franchise ng jollibee sa province namen kase sobrang lumuluwas pa sila dito para makakain ng hamburger yum eh.
    Magkano na ba ang franchise ng Jollibee or McDo/Wendy's ngayun?

Talking

my dream business yung resort sa isang island with water sports such as scuba diving, health club & spa, summer camp, health restaurant serving fresh vegetables and fruits grown from back garden and the best seafoods. Hey! sabi ko "dream".......libre yun and it wont hurt.....