PEx Highlights

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Eliminates Ateneo from Final Four

The NU Bulldogs have successfully booked a trip to the UAAP Finals, their first one since 1970, via a 65-63 victory over the Ateneo Blue Eagles.

read more

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 286
  1. #21
    ^ what type of cardio?? why do you wanna do cardio?
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

    From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

  2. #22
    ^ I just wanna get rid of my excess belly.

    By the way which Incline press (with the bench set to no more than 30 degrees) was the article talking about? Which variation it is?

  3. #23
    It's fine to do cardio on days you don't lift weights. You may find you have better success with some form of interval training:

    Interval (HIIT) Training

    And remember--diet is the key to losing fat.

    Re Incline Press: Just use whatever you have available.

  4. #24
    ^ I just wanna get rid of my excess belly.
    start b eating cleaner... what program are you on now??

    By the way which Incline press (with the bench set to no more than 30 degrees) was the article talking about? Which variation it is?
    it means kung gaano ka taas o ka tarik yung incline dapat ma 30 degrees lang. Most people do their inclines to steep to begin with
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

    From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

  5. #25
    ano po mauuna sa mga pressess?
    incline decline or yung flat lang? hehehe
    di ko alam terms ****** kasi..

  6. #26
    ^ bawal txtspeak dito...

    binasa mo na ba yung article?? pwede mo i youtube ang movments kung di ka sure
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

    From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by blakedaddy View Post
    start b eating cleaner... what program are you on now??

    it means kung gaano ka taas o ka tarik yung incline dapat ma 30 degrees lang. Most people do their inclines to steep to begin with
    My program is basically mixed up. That's why I'm following the program of the said article. My eating habit is also bad, sometimes once a day alng ako kumain. I've been working out for over a year yet minimal lang ang inimprove ng katawan ko.

  8. #28
    ^ start by fixing your eating habits
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

    From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by swimbod21 View Post
    My program is basically mixed up. That's why I'm following the program of the said article. My eating habit is also bad, sometimes once a day alng ako kumain. I've been working out for over a year yet minimal lang ang inimprove ng katawan ko.
    Balance diet, regular workout and enough rest is key to success in achiving your goal.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by ~gIrLnXtDoOr~ View Post
    nice ... i'll read this one..
    closed na pala yung diet/supplement thread, just wanted to reply on what you posted dun regarding my question (re: laging gutom)

    i followed what you said, i scrapped the classes.
    Body Pump na lang yung pinupuntahan kong class kasi lifting wts naman yun.
    and you know, wala nakong hunger pangs. i'm able to manage my meal intakes more.
    and unlike before na i was stuck at 47kgs (even w/ all the food), last i checked, i gained a few kgs and muscles on my arms, legs & abs
    tnx ha..

    anyway, ill read the link you posted
    Hi i just wanna ask *** class did u take to gain weight?

  11. #31
    ^ I actually recommended her to stop taking classes and focus on just lifting
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

    From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

  12. #32
    Ako naman ang problema pagnagcacardio ako natutunaw ako lol
    From 147lbs to 143lbs
    Kasi almost 2hrs na cardio( running from rugby trarinning ) twice a week and the rest of the week nag bubuhat ako kaya ayun tunaw

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by hybridcomposite View Post
    Ako naman ang problema pagnagcacardio ako natutunaw ako lol
    From 147lbs to 143lbs
    Kasi almost 2hrs na cardio( running from rugby trarinning ) twice a week and the rest of the week nag bubuhat ako kaya ayun tunaw
    calories in calories out. what your doing is what exactly those cutting weight in order to make weight are doing. add calories. more carbs after workouts. make it fast digesting food. in your case, i'd recommend combined carb and protein drinks would be a good idea.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by hybridcomposite View Post
    Ako naman ang problema pagnagcacardio ako natutunaw ako lol
    From 147lbs to 143lbs
    Kasi almost 2hrs na cardio( running from rugby trarinning ) twice a week and the rest of the week nag bubuhat ako kaya ayun tunaw
    How many times a week do you lift weights? Should be no more than three, especially with the amount of running you do. Twice may be enough.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by hybridcomposite View Post
    Ako naman ang problema pagnagcacardio ako natutunaw ako lol
    From 147lbs to 143lbs
    Kasi almost 2hrs na cardio( running from rugby trarinning ) twice a week and the rest of the week nag bubuhat ako kaya ayun tunaw
    You just have to eat more

    excited kana ba sa world cup? ilang months na lang

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by alumbrado3 View Post
    calories in calories out. what your doing is what exactly those cutting weight in order to make weight are doing. add calories. more carbs after workouts. make it fast digesting food. in your case, i'd recommend combined carb and protein drinks would be a good idea.
    Yah, I know... done that pero kulang parin di na nga ako tumitigil sa ka ngunguya sa office niloloko na ako ng mga officemates ko lol

    I'll start a new diet kaso kinakatakot ko baka bumigay kidney ko sa supplements, well na gawa ko na yun dati Protein Shake and 4 tablets ng amino 2222 everyday as in everyday lol Kumakain ako ng 6 heavy meals as in KANIN plus *** mga nginunguya ko sa office. Nung bumalik ako maglaro wala na tunaw.
    Tapos minsan tnatamad na ako kumain pero compare mo ang kain ko sa mag regular na tao marami parin sa akin pero still ang bilis ng metabolism ko. Kaya before hindi ako nag cacardio kasi I know what will happen sa katawan ko Former Track and field player ako ng highschool kaya payatin ako noon.
    Pero mas mabigatna buhat ko compare before. Squat ko is 100lbs 15 reps, 2nd set 150lbs 15 reps, last set 200-225lbs 15 reps. Same routine sa dead-lift 100lbs 15 reps, 2nd set 150lbs 15 reps, last set 200-225lbs 15 reps.

    Nagbubuhat ako 3 a week. Minsan 1 day lang pahinga ko pagnagaadik ako maglaro.lol

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by KuyaKevin View Post
    How many times a week do you lift weights? Should be no more than three, especially with the amount of running you do. Twice may be enough.
    Trice a week sir. nagyon pero nung tumigil ako sa training 5 times a week

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by strepsils View Post
    You just have to eat more

    excited kana ba sa world cup? ilang months na lang
    pakirandam ko nga sir lalaki muscle ko sa panga kakanguya lol

    Yup exited na sir pero Sept pa officially ang start ng RWC
    Mahirap maghanap ng mapapanuoran ngayon bihira palabas sa mga local cable provider natin ang RBS six nation nga sa TV5Monde ko lang na aabutan.

    Do you play rugby din ba sir?

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by hybridcomposite View Post
    Yah, I know... done that pero kulang parin di na nga ako tumitigil sa ka ngunguya sa office niloloko na ako ng mga officemates ko lol

    I'll start a new diet kaso kinakatakot ko baka bumigay kidney ko sa supplements, well na gawa ko na yun dati Protein Shake and 4 tablets ng amino 2222 everyday as in everyday lol Kumakain ako ng 6 heavy meals as in KANIN plus *** mga nginunguya ko sa office. Nung bumalik ako maglaro wala na tunaw.
    Tapos minsan tnatamad na ako kumain pero compare mo ang kain ko sa mag regular na tao marami parin sa akin pero still ang bilis ng metabolism ko. Kaya before hindi ako nag cacardio kasi I know what will happen sa katawan ko Former Track and field player ako ng highschool kaya payatin ako noon.
    Pero mas mabigatna buhat ko compare before. Squat ko is 100lbs 15 reps, 2nd set 150lbs 15 reps, last set 200-225lbs 15 reps. Same routine sa dead-lift 100lbs 15 reps, 2nd set 150lbs 15 reps, last set 200-225lbs 15 reps.

    Nagbubuhat ako 3 a week. Minsan 1 day lang pahinga ko pagnagaadik ako maglaro.lol
    first, malabo na bumigay kidney mo if protein shakes lang ang supplements mo.

    2nd, i commend you for your strength. 225lbs for any exercise being done for 15reps is no joke.

    3rd, best thing you could do now is have a food log. then count and breakdown how much calories you must be taking in. im asking you to do this because something's missing. if you are indeed eating that much and taking that much supplements, you must be very fat now unless you have a thyroid problem.

    btw, whats your height?

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by hybridcomposite View Post
    pakirandam ko nga sir lalaki muscle ko sa panga kakanguya lol

    Yup exited na sir pero Sept pa officially ang start ng RWC
    Mahirap maghanap ng mapapanuoran ngayon bihira palabas sa mga local cable provider natin ang RBS six nation nga sa TV5Monde ko lang na aabutan.

    Do you play rugby din ba sir?
    haha ingat lang sa pagnguya wag masyado malaki serving kagad sa bunganga ma strain yan masakit

    I used to play touch rugby pero tigil na ngayon. Isang beses lang ako naglaro ng 15s di na ako umulit sobrang sakit sa katawan lalo na pag na tackle ka

    Sa gym ko ngayon kasabayan ko lagi is mga rugby players lalo nat rugby season na laging busy ang lalaki at kita mo talaga development n legs nila..

    hopefully wag sana Mag choke ang AB yun lang gusto namin i think SA lang ang kalaban nila for the title since dami na nagbago sa AUS

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

UAAP:

FEU Tamaraws set to face NU Bulldogs in UAAP basketball finals

FEU Tamaraws set to face NU Bulldogs in UAAP basketball finals

read more
ASIAN GAMES:

Daniel Caluag bags first Asian Games gold for the Philippines

Daniel Caluag bags first Asian Games gold for the Philippines

read more
RPG:

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

read more
LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

Alyzza Agustin apologizes for police business card post in social media

Alyzza Agustin apologizes for police business card post in social media

read more
SHOWBIZ:

The Amazing Race Philippines reveals participating teams for upcoming season

The Amazing Race Philippines reveals participating teams for upcoming season

read more
PROMO:

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more
NMFtv:

#TBT: Alfonso, Nigel and Enrique talk about their first gaming memories. What about yours?

#TBT: Alfonso, Nigel and Enrique talk about their first gaming memories. What about yours?

read more