PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

Page 1 of 15 1 2 11 ... LastLast

article by Jason Ferrugia on how to gain weight

http://jasonferruggia.com/how-to-gain-weight/

its a very good article guys, so please paki basa ng maigi
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

^good read coach,,

To gain weight you gotta squat.

nice article.. ill hope it works for me ^^

...just because
    "6 meals a day is highly over rated."

^ I actually made my best gains with 4-5 meals spread over 4 hours...
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

I am lucky to have 2 meals a day. Friggin busy. I was able to do that when i brought baon.

7. Mar 13, 2011, 10:21 AM
    Reason
    trolling, flamebaiting

^ Let this serve as your first warning since its obvious you are trying to troll or flamebait... Do this again and you will merit a sanction

9. Mar 13, 2011, 11:00 AM
    Reason
    trolling, flamebaiting

^ Giving blanket statements and posting fake pics isn't exactly helping last I checked.

11. Mar 13, 2011, 11:27 PM

sir

di ba po need ng 8hrs of sleep kasama na din ba yun kapag natutulog sa tanghali 1-3 o sa gabi lang talaga yung 8hrs of sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by iamyourboss View Post
    di ba po need ng 8hrs of sleep kasama na din ba yun kapag natutulog sa tanghali 1-3 o sa gabi lang talaga yung 8hrs of sleep?
    I have ben averaging 6-7 hours of sleep lately, pag malas, 5 .

At one point, I was only getting 4-6 hours. Its relative as long as you can recover properly.

Washing Ironing F***ing Etc ~gIrLnXtDoOr~'s Avatar
    nice ... i'll read this one..
    closed na pala yung diet/supplement thread, just wanted to reply on what you posted dun regarding my question (re: laging gutom)

i followed what you said, i scrapped the classes.
    Body Pump na lang yung pinupuntahan kong class kasi lifting wts naman yun.
    and you know, wala nakong hunger pangs. i'm able to manage my meal intakes more.
    and unlike before na i was stuck at 47kgs (even w/ all the food), last i checked, i gained a few kgs and muscles on my arms, legs & abs
    tnx ha..

anyway, ill read the link you posted

Quote Originally Posted by ~gIrLnXtDoOr~ View Post
    nice ... i'll read this one..
    closed na pala yung diet/supplement thread, just wanted to reply on what you posted dun regarding my question (re: laging gutom)

i followed what you said, i scrapped the classes.
    Body Pump na lang yung pinupuntahan kong class kasi lifting wts naman yun.
    and you know, wala nakong hunger pangs. i'm able to manage my meal intakes more.
    and unlike before na i was stuck at 47kgs (even w/ all the food), last i checked, i gained a few kgs and muscles on my arms, legs & abs
    tnx ha..

anyway, ill read the link you posted
    More than welcome

I actually managed to gain a few pounds doing complexes... you may want to try doing them next time since I also noticed that my female clients like them a lot more than normal weight training

Sir

ang barbell rows po ba pang palapad ng likod? Sabi kasi sa akin wag ko daw muna mabigat ang buhatin ko kapag ng barbell rows para daw lumapad at maayos ang posture sa pag execute ng exercise?ok lang ba nag 2x a week ako mag squat?

^ barbell rows are just one exercise para lumapad likod mo...

pwede naman mabigat buhatin mo basta proper ang form mo

and yes, pwede ka mag squat twice a week

binasa mo na ba yung link???

sir blake, sir ask ko lang kung ilang pounds un standard na bar and also un olympic bar?tia..

^standard bar is 10-20 lbs and the olympic bar is 45 lbs

I love Ferruggia's stuff: Muscle Gaining Secrets is great for beginners, and I'm currently using one of the programs from Minimalist Training.

Sana may mga program ganito pagstart ko sa weightlifting.

Kevin
    Strongandfit.net

Quote Originally Posted by KuyaKevin View Post
    I love Ferruggia's stuff: Muscle Gaining Secrets is great for beginners, and I'm currently using one of the programs from Minimalist Training.

Sana may mga program ganito pagstart ko sa weightlifting.

Kevin
    Strongandfit.net
    yeah the guy knows his stuff...

Perhaps you can also share some of your knowledge here for the other posters to read and learn?

Sige--I'll try to keep an eye on this forum. I used to be more active on here but I haven't followed it as much lately.

I'm planning to follow the article's program but is it okay if I do cardio in between the days of my work out?

Page 1 of 15 1 2 11 ... LastLast