Apec Plans | Personal Investing and Money Management | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Favorite Coldplay songs

What is your favorite Coldplay hymn? Tell us the story behind it in this thread!

read more

NOW SHOWING: Secret Life of Pets

Here is another movie for the kids and kids at heart. Find out more reasons to watch this movie in this thread!

read more

Best sisig in the metro!

Do you want it crispy or not? Know where to find the best sisig here!

read more

PROMO: War Dogs Items!

Get a chance to win exclusive movie items by joining this promo. Check this thread for more info.

read more

What's next for Valdez?

What should be her next move? Let the phenom story continue here!

read more

UAAP Season 79

The clash of the biggest names in collegiate sports will begin on September 3! Are you ready for UAAP season 79?

read more

X

We just need a few minutes of your time. Tell us what you think of PinoyExchange!

Click here

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Thumbs up Apec Plans

    any comments on this pre-need company? is it safe to buy their memorial plan? this company said that they purchased lifetime plans a year ago.

  2. #2
    ♥Sun Life Advisor♥ KITHE ORTIZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Quezon City
    Quote Originally Posted by besafe888 View Post
    any comments on this pre-need company? is it safe to buy their memorial plan? this company said that they purchased lifetime plans a year ago.
    If you are not sure how stable is the company, do not buy from them..

  3. #3
    anyone here knows if APEC PLANS is a stable company?

  4. #4

  5. #5
    ♥Sun Life Advisor♥ KITHE ORTIZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Quezon City
    Quote Originally Posted by besafe888 View Post
    anyone here knows if APEC PLANS is a stable company?
    APEC FINANCIALS AND INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.

    APEC Financials and Insurance Agency, Inc., an affiliate of Abundance Providers and Entrepreneurs Corporation (APEC), officially started operations on March 12, 2009. This was set up to provide its customers with a wide array of financial and memorial-related products.

    new company.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by KITHE ORTIZ View Post
    APEC FINANCIALS AND INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.

    APEC Financials and Insurance Agency, Inc., an affiliate of Abundance Providers and Entrepreneurs Corporation (APEC), officially started operations on March 12, 2009. This was set up to provide its customers with a wide array of financial and memorial-related products.

    new company.
    thank you so much.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •