PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter!

Catch our latest updates on Twitter! Follow us, @pinoyexchange

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 7

With wins over UST and DLSU, the past week in UAAP can be summed up in three letters: FEU. Check out this week's power rankings here!

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

transient house / room in singapore

I'll be going to singapore this november and I learned that hotels are expensive. I'm looking for transient rooms for 5 nights only. or if you can suggest some cheap but safe hotels. thanks!

1 . For Transients: Check pinoysg.com > Classified Ads > Transients / Temporary

2. Hostels in SG
    http://www.hostelworld.com/findabed....ntry.Singapore

3. or you can look for hotels in Geylang, usually cheaper dun, red light district nga lang dun.

If you can consider a dorm bed, maybe you'd want to check this out. I stayed in Ark Lodge located in Little India. It is near Fernloft and few other hostels with rates of between 18-22SGD per night, inclusive of breakfast and free use of internet. That's a fully air-conditioned dorm bed with common bathroom (not mixed with men), and you have your own locker where you can put your belongings. You can haggle for the price, the owners of Ark Lodge are very kind.

The Hive Backpackers po.

http://thehivebackpackers.com/

maganda din yong Betel Box Backpackers Hostel. Marami ding pinoy na nagstastay dito pero mas marami pa rin ang mga Caucasian. Its only S$10 per night...check my review:

http://www.jimthetraveller.com/2011/...singapore.html

highly recommended...Rucksack Inn 2

Smile Pls do recommend an affordable transient room

Hi to my Fellow Pinoy's,

I would like to ask assistance from you all. Kindly recommend an affordable transient room/bedspace/room sharing for me. I heading to Singapore this coming March 2012. I will probably stay for 2 weeks or more.

If you have friends or colleague who can refer, pls do so.
    My budget is like S$10-13 per day..

Thank you so much.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by shielaleodones View Post
    Hi to my Fellow Pinoy's,

I would like to ask assistance from you all. Kindly recommend an affordable transient room/bedspace/room sharing for me. I heading to Singapore this coming March 2012. I will probably stay for 2 weeks or more.

If you have friends or colleague who can refer, pls do so.
    My budget is like S$10-13 per day..

Thank you so much.
    Hi! I would like to know if you still need a room and when do you exactly need it? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by internalmed View Post
    highly recommended...Rucksack Inn 2
    Yes, Rucksack Inn is highly recommended. 1 or 2 are both fine.

*Oops, ang tagal na pala ng thread na ito.

10. Feb 27, 2012, 04:49 PM

Thumbs up Try Our Newly Open Pinoy Hostel In Singapore

About us

PINOY Backpackersí HOSTEL @syed alwi road is believe to be the first Back packer hostel serving mostly Filipino in Singapore though we are open for all nationalities located near City less than 10 minutes walking distance from Lavender and Ferrer park MRT station and about 15 minutes walking distance from Bugis MRT station, 3 minutes walk to bus station and many direct bus to City and other part of Singapore. Less than 30 minutes direct MRT ride from Changi/ Budget international airport or 10 minutes via taxi ride (approximate taxi fare off pick hours SGD15) 10 minutes walk to Saint Joseph cathedral church
    On the ground floor is a food court, surrounded with verities of eatery food and grocery, wet market, money changer, 3 min walk to MCdonald, also walkable to the famous on cheapest gadget SIM LIM tower, famous tourist destination Bugis Junction for cheaper apparel
    You will never get bored in our hostel as it is situated along the famous shopping mall Mustafa center busy and lively place other than walkable 24 hours shopping mall we are also near public swimming pool, public basket ball court and public GYM are just around the corner, you can even try to walk or jog to City.
    Those who are not familiar with backpacker hostel, this is similar to dormitory style and itís a commercial unit itís not HDB/Condo or private bungalow houses in Singapore tourist with valid pass are most welcome.

Our Rates per person
    Type double bunk bed Per Day / per Week /per Month
    7-8 double deck beds SGD18 /SGD119 /SGD350
    Private dorm group of 4pax SGD25 / SGD163 /SGD 500
    Terms & Conditions
     The above rates for each category are based on per bed per night per person
     Private dorm per dorm per night
     Young children below 3 years old are not allowed
     There will be an additional surcharge of SGD10 nett for children age 11 years old and above sharing beds.
     For booking reservation a security deposit of 15% is required
     All prices quoted are nett, no additional charges.
    Facilities
     Clean linen provided
     Air-conditioned rooms with fan
     Wardrobe
     Free 24 hours wifi access inside room and the whole unit
     Free local call only
     Free use of washing machines
     Free use of kitchen utensils
     Microwave oven
     Hot/cold showers & toilets are common sharing
     Kitchenette for simple cooking
     24 hours CCTV
     Guest receiving hall
     42 inches cable TV with GMA channel
     Iron and iron board
     Refrigerator for sharing storage
     Whole unit is equipped with fire safety
     All Dormitories share common female/male 9 bathrooms & toilets.

No deposit and no agent fees required
    Available from 15 march onward
    We do not book without security deposit
    For enquires pls SMS susee at 96756722 (pls state your gender/number of pax and move in date)
    EMAIL: pinoyhostel@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ronjbl View Post
    Hi! I would like to know if you still need a room and when do you exactly need it? Thanks!
    hi ronjbl, do you have a room to offer for 4pax? I'll be in sg on march25 for 4days

Hi! Me and my family (total of 4pax) are looking for a transient room for 4pax with ensuite bathroom for 20-29 april 2012 (total of 9 nights). Pls confirm how much.

Looking for 2 transient rooms

My wife and I will be visiting Singapore on March 21-28, 2012.
    Also our married couple friend will join us on March 23-27.
    So we need 2 rooms.
    Appreciate if could send your rates per day per room.
    Thank you.

cheap transient room

Quote Originally Posted by ronjbl View Post
    hi me and my fiance is going to singapore on april 19-26, 2012. we are looking for a cheap room to stay beacuse will be out the whole dAy for a seminar so we just needed a plce to sleep and for our baggage. looking for room price range of 10sgd-25sgd

email me joyarganda@yahoo.com

need it badly please

16. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ajibe_2009 View Post
    We were in Singapore December last year and we stayed in a 3-bedroom HDB flat located very near Pioneer MRT station (5 minute normal walk speed).

There were four of us and we stayed in a big room, bale ang charge lang is 20sgd/day for each person. Mabait ang mga owners (young Malay couple na 2 yrs pa lang married). Included ang gamit ng aircon and wifi intenet sa bayad, and pwede din kayo mag light-cooking ang makigamit ng ref and makinood sa TV nila. Their place is really clean. Common bathroom, pero exclusive sa mga guests lang pinagagamit yun kase may sarili T&B yung kwarto ng owners. Bring your own towels and toiletries siyempre kase magbe-bedspace lang tayo. Mabibigyan pa kayo nung mag-asawang flat-owner ng useful tips regarding sa mga gusto nyo gawin sa Singapore. Mabait at madaling kausap yung owners and very peaceful ang place nila. Malapit sa kainan din kase pagbaba mo pioneer station mrt eh hawker place and grocery na. Sulit talaga at 20sgd/day per person para sa amin. Kung magho-hostel kase kami eh baka mas makakamura nga pero ang dami nyo naman magsasama (iba-ibanga lahi) sa isang kwarto and unahan sa pag-gamit ng shower and toilet.

Yung mga transient rooms nila can accomodate a couple or group of three or four. Pwede din five pax, pero sa sahig na matutulog yung isa hehehehe..

Contact nyo sila Eric and Helen Wirawan (+6598569741), sabihin nyo nakuha nyo number nya kay Allan (yung Filipino family of 4 na nag-stay sa kanila last December). Siguradong di kayo magisisi, yung perang ipang ho-hotel nyo eh ipang shopping, pasyal at kain nyo na lang.

Meron din ako kilala 24hr. taxi service na 20sgd plus 200 pesos lang from airport to anywhere in SG, max 4 passengers na yun.

PM na lang if meron pa kayo iba tanong..
    do u have the email nung pinagstayan mo para makapagpareserve???? plan to be there on april 19-26

taxi

Meron din ako kilala 24hr. taxi service na 20sgd plus 200 pesos lang from airport to anywhere in SG, max 4 passengers na yun.

PM na lang if meron pa kayo iba tanong.. [/QUOTE]
    ------------------------------------------------------
    hi! pwede ba mahingi yung number ng taxi na sinasabi mo? sana mag raply ka kasi paalis na kami nxt week. thanks

Smile looking for transient. room for rent.

guys help!!! ill be going to sg dis april 16-22 2012.. im looking for a transient or cheap room for rent... please help guys!!! thanks in advance!! <3

transient room for two - two-three weeks stay

hello guys, is there anyone na may alam na available transient room good for two pax on april 3-23? *** mura lang sana *** rate..kasi tight budget..

thanks in advance for your help//

Meron kaming reservation sa fragrance hotel selegie na hindi na namin gagamitin for 2 pax between april 15 to 19 (fullypaid), half the price nalang ang bayaran nyo sa akin. Lumipat kasi kami ng SEA hotel. Kung meron sa inyong interested just pm me nalang.

22. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by oel View Post
    Meron kaming reservation sa fragrance hotel selegie na hindi na namin gagamitin for 2 pax between april 15 to 19 (fullypaid), half the price nalang ang bayaran nyo sa akin. Lumipat kasi kami ng SEA hotel. Kung meron sa inyong interested just pm me nalang.

hi oel. magkano yung room nyo? i'm interested kase yun din yung date na papunta kame ng singapore. april 15-19. thanks.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast