[AI10] Scotty McCreery: Baby Lock Them Doors! - Page 5 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 5 of 6 First ... 4 5 6 Last
    Classic Mowton ang theme next week What should Scotty sing?

He can do an Elvis fast no. like when he was young.

Edit: I mean for rock and roll or sometime in the contest. Mukhang sagot sa Motown ang post ko pala.
    Last edited by Celynne; Apr 5, 2011 at 08:18 AM.

i was surprised to see this thread......as country music is not popular in the Philippines! thank God meron din palang fans dito ni Scotty Mccreery.

I am a big Garth Brooks fan!

nakikipag-awayan nako kahit sa mga boss ko na ayaw kay Scotty!

our boy's gonna win.

...and he did!

WHOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!

let's all lock them doors and turn the lights down low in his honor.

Congrats Scotty!!!!

ayan may male version na ni Carrie Underwood ang AI. unang kita ko pa lang dito kay Scotty alam kong siya ang hinahanap nila na Idol. hehe.

He must have been consistently having a huge lead that they were sure he'd win and made a song for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Celynne View Post
    He must have been consistently having a huge lead that they were sure he'd win and made a song for him.
    I thought so too. from the very beginning, I have no doubt that he will be the winner. he was the secret TCO. it's fitting that they gave him an original coronation song.

Quote Originally Posted by kris appleton View Post
    Sales estimates for the whole week if they sell the same on Friday-Sunday as they did on Thursday

1. Adele - Rolling In the Deep: 235476
    2. Scotty McCreery - I Love You This Big: 223176
    3. Pitbull - Give Me Everything: 194330
    4. Lady GaGa - The Edge of Glory: 178662
    5. DJ Khaled - I'm On One: 165631
    6. Lauren Alaina - Like My Mother Does: 158, 611
    7. LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem: 144635
    8. Katy Perry - E.T.: 125742
    9. Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song: 121479
    10. Nicki Minaj - Super Bass: 120817
    11. Glee Cast - Light Up the World: 107040
    12. Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor: 105918
    13. Britney Spears - Till the World Ends: 105719
    14. Glee Cast - Pretending: 98736
    15. Lady GaGa - Yoü and I: 98563
    16. The Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough: 97424
    17. Jason Derülo - Don't Wanna Go Home: 97273
    18. Lady GaGa - Born This Way: 94133
    19. Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On: 92006
    20. Chris Brown - Look At Me Now: 84940

Credits to Kowrb of ATRL
    best coronotion single sales since Cook's TOML. best coronation singles sales for the top 2 since S5.

sa itunes USA kanina 1 am

#1 Scotty Mccreery - I Love You This Big
    #3 Lauren Alaina - Like My Mother Does
    #59 Scotty Mccreery - Gone
    #63 Scotty Mccreery - Amazed
    #80 Lauren Alaina - If I Die Young
    #87 Haley Reinhart - I Who Have Nothing
    #92 Haley Reinhart - House of the Rising Sun
    #93 Haley Reinhart - What is and What Should Never Be

_______
    ngayung umaga

#2 Rolling in the Deep - Adele
    #3 The Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga
    #4 Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer - Give Me Everything
    #5 Lauren Alaina - Like My Mother Does
    #6 DJ Khaled ft. Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne - I'm On One
    #7 LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
    #8 Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
    #9 Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
    #10 Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull - On the Floor

#80 Scotty Mccreery - Gone
    #97 Scotty Mccreery - Amazed

yung itunes exclusive album of his Season 10 performances is #2 in itunes US and #3 in itunes Canada

#4 Scotty Mccreery - I Love You This Big
    #14 Lauren Alaina - Like My Mother Does
    ____
    kahapon sa Itunes Country - USA
    #2 Lauren Alaina - Like My Mother Does

do you guys remember jordan dorsey? he's that tall black guy who, during group week, made scotty and other people audition to join his group. and he kept rejecting them because he didn't think they're good enough for his group. and when scotty sang, he was like "uhm no, that's not gonna work." then he left his original group because even they aren't good enough for him.

yeah, i wonder what was going through his mind when the confetti fell. LOL!

scotty on live with regis and kelly

lss pa rin ako sa duet nila tim mcgraw. galing!

OMG! Scotty's 2nd single (the supposed alternate coronation song) was leaked! At nakakatawa kasi sa Danish iTunes pa (kaya inis yung mga Scotty fans sa US)! Though pinull out na ata ng Danish iTunes ulit? Ang title ay "Out of Summertime" and if I were to compare it with I Love you This Big, it's soooooooo much better!

Here's the link (I don't know how to embed, sorry):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc8w3i9vXME

Ganda Doesn't sound like Josh Turner at all! For me parang crossover country-pop sya, something Taylor Swift would sing (if she was male!) Age- appropriate pa and not cheesy Sana irelease na nila ito sa US para di dumami yung kumakalat na MP3s that could hurt this song's sales. Sayang naman!

A little background from mjsblog

A little background on the tune: It was written by Nashville hit-makers Tim Nichols and Jonathan Singleton. Nichols’ e résumé includes Tim McGraw’s “Live Like You Were Dying,” Joe Nichols’ “She Only Smokes When She Drinks,” Lee Ann Womack’s “I’ll Think of a Reason Later,” Faith Hill’s crossover hit “A Baby Changes Everything,” and Trace Adkins’ “This Ain’t No Thinkin’ Thing.”

Singleton has written tunes for artists including Billy Currington (“Don’t”), David Nail (“Red Light”), and Gary Allan (“Watching Airplanes”).

“Out of Summertime” was produced by Carrie Underwood producer Mark Bright, and came to the attention of the Idol peeps when they reached out to BMI looking for a song.

hey, remember that radio DJ who said she will call in sick the day they bring in scotty for a radio tour? yeah, the one who called him a josh turner wannabe and said "the only thing he is successful at is looking like the kid on MAD magazines."

well, she had to issue an apology. and now she's playing his single on her show. hope she liked the taste of black crow in her mouth.

Toni Kuzz
    Good morning, =) I want to apologize for what you are reading in the American Idol news about me. I can't take it back, as much as I wish I could. Unfortunately, this article is not showing the true nature of how this conversation came about. This woman/journalist never officially interviewed me and never asked if she could print the comments I made. This was a conversation that took place between some of my peers and I on my PERSONAL facebook page, as a FAN of AI. My PERSONAL page has absolutely no ties to the radio station and what I do. I am not trying to justify the comments I made, believe me, I cringe just as much as anyone when I read them. I have learned an unfortunate lesson about FB and what you allow people to see on the WWW. The views that I expressed were MY views as a FAN of a tv show and not that of KUZZ or even as Music Director of the radio station.
    June 1 at 2:30am

Toni Kuzz
    I understand that millions of people voted for Scotty to be their next AI and trust that we will be playing his music, as well as Lauren's, when the time comes. (I still wish James or Casey Abrahams would have won though and I hope that is ok to say) I sincerely hope that you guys can accept my apology and forgive me for an error I had in judgement and that you will not hold the radio station accountabe for what I did as an individual. I truly love my job and my listeners, whom I consider an extension of my circle of friends, and it hurts me to know that I let you down. I can't apologize enough all I can do is hope that you will accept it and we can all move on from my FB/American Idol debacle. If you read this at all and consider it, I thank you.
    June 1 at 2:31am
    2 people like this.

Toni Kuzz
    Hey, Karen! Thank you for your response and rest assured that you WILL be hearing both of their songs on KUZZ. I have already played Scotty a few times this week and Lauren once. I can actually promise you that you will begin to hear Scotty in a regular rotation very VERY soon. I really can't thank you enough for giving me a minute to tell you my side. I love my job and we DO have the best listeners in the world and I hate that this article put me in a bad light and threatened my relationship with you. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
    June 4 at 10:32am
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...00000884918746

http://www.facebook.com/KUZZMornings

Grabe yung album ni Scotty- 1.079 million sales PLATINUM na...siya ang male version ni Carrie Underwood He's my favorite AI male winner..pero over-all, my second fave next Carrie!

Page 5 of 6 First ... 4 5 6 Last