[AI10] Scotty McCreery: Baby Lock Them Doors! - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 ... Last
    What should we call ourselves? I really love the name of our nemesis 'Fangones'

Quote Originally Posted by dongyanatic2 View Post
    What should we call ourselves? I really love the name of our nemesis 'Fangones'
    We can call ourselves SPAMMERS. CHOBA lang.

Why not McCreeries? LOL. I know it's corny. Not a good one. Lemme contemplate about this one. Um...

how about the Solid Friends of Scotty or Forever Friends of Scotty???

nyahaha parang fan club lang ni jooday at ni tita shawee...

Scott's Tots. Hahaha. Very 'The Office'.

Nice thread title. lol.

for the name how about mccreepers?

idol better do all they can to get a Josh turner Scotty mcreery duet in the finale singing scottys favorite baby lock them doors an turn he lights down. Low

Quote Originally Posted by dongyanatic2 View Post
    In the world? When Carrie beats Kelly in world wide album sales...yeah...ok.
    I'm with you on this. the other person needs to go on billboard.com and compaare numbers. and not even that just turn on the tv the magazines the radio... Kelly is nowhere If compared to Carrie

^ Atheng, do you think a girl in TAWI TAWI knows who CARRIE UNDERWOOD is? I don't think so. Pero I'm 90% sure she knows the songs BECAUSE OF YOU, BREAKAWAY, A MOMENT LIKE THIS. Hanap ka ng tao sa Pilipinas na mas kilala si Carrie over Kelly so you can affirm your judgment that CARRIE UNDERWOOD is the most successful AMERICAN IDOL contestant in the world. KALOKA.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbard View Post
    ^ Atheng, do you think a girl in TAWI TAWI knows who CARRIE UNDERWOOD is? I don't think so. Pero I'm 90% sure she knows the songs BECAUSE OF YOU, BREAKAWAY, A MOMENT LIKE THIS. Hanap ka ng tao sa Pilipinas na mas kilala si Carrie over Kelly so you can affirm your judgment that CARRIE UNDERWOOD is the most successful AMERICAN IDOL contestant in the world. KALOKA.
    kaya pala nasabi mo yan kasi nasa pilipinas ka... eh naturally si Kelly ang makikita mo kasi di naman type ng filipinos ang music ni Carrie....

^ Exactly my point. Not all the people in the world can relate to Carrie Underwood's songs. Carrie might be the most successful AI contestant in the US but not in the world. You just answered the question. Thanks! :-)

My favorite this Season!

Sana kumanta siya ng Taylor Swift song

I love his performance tonight!!!! It was simple, not too "pa-sexy" and "tagilid" he was really good

He got a standing O! He deserves it naman!

ZOMFG!!! AMERICAN IDOL, give it to SCOTTY! Pero is it too early to peak? Go, go, go, McCreery fans!!!

im such a loser ndi ko pa napapanood ang performance...sagabal na work

No. 1 si Scotty sa DialIdol! Sana di na bumaba yun

buti hindi patagilid kumanta si babylockemdoors! siya na! siya na nga ang AI hehehe
    scotty vs james sa finale?

I got goosebumps when the crowd stood up right in the middle of his performance! They didnt wait till the end to give him a SO. Loved him tonight!

Page 3 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 ... Last