[AI10] Scotty McCreery: Baby Lock Them Doors! - Page 2 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 ... Last
    LMAO. Excellent thread title. There couldn't have been any other choice for the blurb.

He's my 3rd favorite out of all the finalists.

Can't wait for him to sing...

...wait for it...

...a Johnny Cash tune

Bakit parang ang hirap pumili ng favorite so far? Haha. They're all so good in different ways. Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by mrsa View Post
    Bakit parang ang hirap pumili ng favorite so far? Haha. They're all so good in different ways. Hmmm....
    ^ this. i love scotty too but i just hope he doesnt 'lean' too much in his next performance, feeling ko mahuhulog ako sa upuan while watching him

totoo ba na ang next week's theme ay the Top 13's favorite artist?

kung ganon, maririnig na siguro natin ang full version ng Baby Lock Dem Doors....nyahahaah....excited na ko....

What? So that's basically 'choose your own song' like the past episodes...

I really hope they have a 'American Idol Past Winners' Hits' week.

^sa AI website ko nakita...

ayan ni-follow ko na si scotty sa twitter...

nakakatuwa nga e...at least si scotty, he's definitive, he knows what kind of music he will pursue, whether he wins or not...

yung iba...hindi ako sure kung anong gusto nilang mangyari sa buhay nila...

Quote Originally Posted by dementress47 View Post
    at least si scotty, he's definitive, he knows what kind of music he will pursue, whether he wins or not..
    This "knowing who you want to be as an artist" crazy-talk that the AI judges have been preaching for years is stupid.

The great thing about being a musician and an artist is the freedom to be creative and explore anything you feeling like doing at a certain moment and in any given situation.

well,'m not going far by calling the idea of "knowing-who-you-are-as-an-artist" stupid...i call it "another view"...

and I buy it because I'm really into niche artists....just like the jazzy norah jones, amy winehouse and duffy....the theatrical music of Queen and Mika...and several other artists who are definitive and who stands out at something....

i even liked that ashley "crazy" sullivan because she knows what kind of stuff she wants to do....mainstream liza minelli...hehe

I think it's somewhat true though. Carrie Underwood is the biggest product of American Idol soo far...and since the beginning she knew and she stayed with country..

^ "Biggest product" you mean successful contestant? I think it's relative to one one's own biases and prejudices. If our frame of reference will only be AMERICA, yes, Carrie's the most successful contestant that AI ever had. Pero kung whole world, um, I doubt. : )

Carrie managed to outsell every other Idol even with a smaller audience [Country doesn't have a strong following in other countries outside U.S]...has won the most awards [Grammy, AMA, etc.]...Isn't that enough to call her the "biggest'?

And it's not bias dear..it's numbers....

Quote Originally Posted by dongyanatic2 View Post
    Carrie managed to outsell every other Idol even with a smaller audience [Country doesn't have a strong following in other countries outside U.S]...has won the most awards [Grammy, AMA, etc.]...Isn't that enough to call her the "biggest'?

And it's not bias dear..it's numbers....

Biggest product or the most successful AI contestant in the "US". That's what you are saying, right, my dear?

Because I still believe that KELLY CLARKSON is the most successful AI contestant in the world.

Banned by Admin
    ^ Truuuueeee. Sa US mas popular si Carrie, pero sa world, kay Kelly ako.

Sa Universe si Jordin Sparks.

CHOZ.

OnTopic: I love Scotty pero I can see him as my Baby Steffy's biggest competitor.

TRUTHS. Si Scotty ang kalaban ni Hobbit sa votes. Pareho kasi sila ng charm eh. Casey and Paul are too avant-garde to get the tween votes. LOLOLOLOL. Pero gusto ko sila pareho.

Go, SCOTTY! I love your voice and we can actually lock the door and turn the lights off to, to, to ... nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbard View Post
    Biggest product or the most successful AI contestant in the "US". That's what you are saying, right, my dear?

Because I still believe that KELLY CLARKSON is the most successful AI contestant in the world.
    In the world? When Carrie beats Kelly in world wide album sales...yeah...ok.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbard View Post
    TRUTHS. Si Scotty ang kalaban ni Hobbit sa votes. Pareho kasi sila ng charm eh. Casey and Paul are too avant-garde to get the tween votes. LOLOLOLOL. Pero gusto ko sila pareho.

Go, SCOTTY! I love your voice and we can actually lock the door and turn the lights off to, to, to ... nevermind.
    Excuse me, I am Scotty's only girl in the world!

he's my winner so far but let's see after next week!

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 ... Last